Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xo-qzeTpLAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

apekino

The movie might actually be good, but I probably won't go watch it.

Reason: No one gives a shit about a giant monkey/ape/gorilla movie anymore.

Maybe if it was a Kong vs (???) movie it might be fun.

none yet. might go watch it today or tomorrow

That's the next movie, King Kong vs Godzilla, gotta have those origin movies to milk the franchise

just saw it. Story and characters are nothing special, but monsters are good.

also they teased the next films after the credits, it's worth a watch Rodan, Mothra, Ghidorah confirmed

There are some pretty kino shots, like when Kong first showed up backlit by the sun, or the helicopter shots when he's fighting the big lizard in the river.

But things move a bit too fast for my tastes. Seems like a little buildup is necessary for these giant monster movies.

Godzilla was shit and Loki was proved to be a publicity seeking faggot when he was trying to use TayTay to get publicity for him so im not watching this shit. Plus I heard Brie is a cunt and her ego is bigger than her head since the oscar.

dude member pocalypse now?

but its Kong vs Sam Jackson

Which gorilla wins in the end?

Sensible chuckle.tiff

no, that's later this year with Andy Serkis

#HARAMBE

I don't know but the poster is very a e s t h i c, it certainly caught my eye when I saw it IRL.

WE WUZ KONGS N SHIET

Bloated cast, need more Kong. They could've written out Brie, black scientist, and qt chinese scientist but nooo we need our diversity cast and chinese audience.

>yfw the director wants to make a metal gear movie next

>watching movies made by leftist radicals
Nah.

"Need more Kong"
Seriously he has a lot of screentime, what do you want ?

King Kino or Kino Kong?

Shit. The most interesting part was what happened to Gun Pey and that Americans pilot and they didn't even show it.

Why did they even bother hiring anyone but Goodman and Jackson

It was interesting because they didn't show it.

Don't call Brie Larson a gorilla

It was interesting because it's a good story. Unlike whatever Hiddleson and that reporter were doing.

Does Sam L. Jackson play the kong?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xo-qzeTpLAQ

>some of the worst dialogue ive heard in a film
>hiddleston changes characters so many times im surprised no one noticed
>all characters are completely pointless and inconsequential
>rushes kong through emotions so fast that 0 development happens in 2 hours
>nothing more than an introduction of a character into a franchise
>fucking brie took photos of garbage and cutesie crap and used the viewfinder as nothign more than a scope during all fights and important events

pissed me off
didnt have to be this bad

also dont bother sitting through the 10 minutes of credits
cave paintings of other monsters
thats it
then a godzilla roar

The Kong vs 2 mini skull crawler and final showdown with SLJ was disappointing. The former was too short to establish how menacing was the skull crawlers and the second one is just Kong trying to swim napalm river.

It was worth it just for the roar.

I completely agree, just watched it tonight, can't believe it has such a high rating on rotten tomatoes