What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hM9-45UZL8E
youtube.com/watch?v=F-F4-wvtu9U
youtube.com/watch?v=kWhJeMkMo98
youtube.com/watch?v=qBd6IZOxmBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Being yet another face of a thousand failed forced meme attempts?

Saving the DC Cinematic Universe... with no Marvel survivors!

ZOD'S

To collect all of your sheckels and spend it on stupid weeb shit.

SNAPPED

>Stuckman endgame?

Break into the big business through a shitload brown-nosing. His whole "reviewing" style is based around that idea.

To which I say: kek, good luck to you bro.

NECK

Are there any details on RLM hating this guy, or is it just based on them thinking he seems lame?

I know Rich joked that he's a jerk once and his fans were mad about it.

WHAT did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=hM9-45UZL8E

see

So butthurt, holy shit

Mike and Jay talk about a bunch of guys, and this autist goes into suicide watch

Here's a video that has the RLM segment

youtube.com/watch?v=F-F4-wvtu9U

They implied he was a prick along with Jeremy Jahns and some other reviewer.

Chris commented on a lot of their videos prior without ever getting a reply so to him it was like being trashed by your childhood heroes.

He unsubbed from their channel and PM'd Jay to confirm it was just a joke, to which Jay had to actually give said confirmation, after which Chris resubbed to their channel.

Then he told his personal army what happened so they could reassure him he wasn't being overly sensitive and that, yes, Mike and Jay did go too far.

Aw. That actually makes me feel kind of sorry for him.

I for one would be honored if RLM would call me a prick.

What's bizarre is he's 6'4" and grooms like a Chad with a hot wife and obviously has money with loads of connections.

He basically won the life lottery but somehow still acts like a thin-skinned autistic weeb with bouts of insecurity and depression that put Spoony to shame. It's obvious he sees people around him as stepping stones like a sociopath but for some reason can't stop caring what other people think of him.

Right?

Jahns is below shit tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=kWhJeMkMo98

Do you think they are secretly butt buddies?

Jesus.

Christ.

SNAP

MY

NECK

The complete and utter destruction of RedLetterMedia.

UP

>failed
user...

To start his own plantation.

Advertising is a bannable offense

YOU JUST KEEP HITTING THE FUCKING HOME RUNS, STUCKMANN!

Chris has, as he would say, 'Stuckmannized' me twice in the past. I used to be a really big fan and got to talking to him on Twitter. He even invited me over to his a couple of times XD!! On the first occasion, his wife was away at the Toronto film festival and he invited me over to watch the entire Nolan stretch of Batman films. Well, in Batman Begins, at the point where the Joffrey kid turns to Batman and tells him, "the other kids won't believe me", Chris paused the bluray and told me that the other kids wouldn't believe me either. He left the room, and when he returned he was wearing a poor imitation of Ryan Goslings outfit in Drive and he proceeded to rape me for five minutes. He was constantly chattering about how it would only be 5 minutes and that there was no way it could go in or outside of that time. After the 5 minutes were up, I wiggled out from underneath him and ran crying from his house. He screamed after me that he, "didn't have wheels on his dick", whatever that meant. The second time happened a couple of weeks later, he invited me over to finish watching the movies. At the point in the aeroplane in TDKR, he again paused the film and left the room. When he returned, he was dressed as Bane, complete with fake muscles. He stood over me and asked me if he was a, "Big Guy". I realised i was dealing with a psychopath at this point so I told him I thought he was a big guy. He hit me across the face and asked, "But am i a Big Guy for you?”. He motioned towards his dick, which he constantly referred to as “Zod’s snapped neck”, and told me to tell it to Zod’s snapped neck. I told his penis that he was a big guy for me, and he flipped me over and started talking me from behind, constantly moaning in a crude imitation of Hardy's Bane. And he was a good friend.

CAN YOU LAST THE 3.5 MINUTES?

youtube.com/watch?v=qBd6IZOxmBU

origami

I wonder which one is the bull?

>They implied he was a prick along with Jeremy Jahns and some other reviewer.
They didn't imply he was a prick at all. The joke wasn't even about him specifically.

>Chris commented on a lot of their videos prior without ever getting a reply so to him it was like being trashed by your childhood heroes.
This is pure fanfic and projection. You're pumping up a nothing incident to give it the illusion of having juicier drama.

>He unsubbed from their channel and PM'd Jay to confirm it was just a joke
How do you know he talked to Jay? All he said was that he messaged RLM.

quick edit

Hi, Chris.

hey Chris
this gif is for you!