grrm.livejournal.com/524863.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jaqen...Jaqen H'ghar !

Jonya

The One True Ship

Do girls like Jonsa?

Dorn was fucking mistake

delet this

My sister does, she has tons of stupid images about them on her computer.

The best part about being in a thread this early, and this slow, is that you can tell who is samefagging.

ohh i lough way to much at this.

The most feared rapist to exist from Essos to Westeros

ones who have just watched the show, yeah, they want kit's manlet dick and saw the hugging scene at castle black and so they went and wrote 20000 jonsa fanfics
tumblr grill bookfags prefer sansan though

So in other words, you?

Sansan?

is it not obvious

No, I was merely posting a second time. Not attempting to appear like someone different.

Sansa and the Hound basically.

Sansa and Bran?

Oh. I always forget his name.

What did they mean by this?

whoah ice and fire
really activates my almonds

Then according to you, who is samefagging?

Ice, and fire.
Heat, and cold.
Light, and dark.
It's like posterity.

>It's ice in the background bcuz jon Snow but also fire to represent daneris, like fire &ice

Holy F*CK....................HBO have done it again

Well when I originally posted my observation, the IP count was 6, and there were 8 posts. The only posts that didn't have a unique IP count was Jaqen's and the "delet this" dorne poster.
So Jaqen is pretending as though he isn't OP. Which, honestly, is probably for the best. Because people don't like seeing namefags in the OP.
And the Dorne guy set up his own joke.

No worries.

Enjoy: youtube.com/watch?v=XLNyMBOdFbo

>And the Dorne guy set up his own joke.
no im the OP you dummy

grrm.livejournal.com/524863.html

FUCKING 2018

FINALLY WE GET A DATE

HYPE!!!

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

Ah, I see where I've miscounted. Jaqen poster did have a unique IP count. I must have missed it since I came into the thread after he did.
Which means the OP can't be the Jaqen poster. So yeah that eliminates 1 samefag accusation.
Oh, and what is the post time on this board? 60 seconds? Because if so, then that means the delet this post was probably not samefaggotry either.

My mistake guys. Seems I'm not very good at the game of /got/.

>GRRM accidentally misspelt Victarion's name as "Victorian"

Jesus, when was the last time he touched TWoW?

60 seconds im pretty sure although Sup Forums pass cuts that in half
the jaqenfag's posting style is so easily identifiable that it's pretty obvious he's not OP

That's not him on that post.

Post pics of sister.

I can tell you that Jaqen and "delete this" are NOT the same person, also Jaqenposter uses a smartphone, so who knows what his IP is. OP is NOT Jaqen as OP used a pc for posting.

Aaand what about you?

Theres only 1 Jaqenposter, me.
I as Jaqenposter dont pretend to be someone else. Theres only 1 Jaqenposter and thats me, no one else.

Good observations.
>Aaand what about you?
What about me?

Do you sometimes take part in shitposting and/or samefagging?

Are you samefagging now?
Do you hate Jaqenposter (me) ?

I respond to almost everyone who replies to me. So yes, by chance, I do find myself shitposting. I don't really care about feeding trolls or not. I just like having the back and forth.

I just thought I was being clever for calling out samefagging, but ended up with pie on my face. How embarrassing. But I've no ill will towards anyone. I judge people by their behavior on the board. Not their name, trip, or infatuation.

No, I don't samefag. I can't even imagine how sad one must be to actually do that.

can someone explain samefagging to me, i dont understabd the term samefagging

/our girl/

oops forgot the picture of our queen

When you pretend to be another user, replying to your own post or thread.

Oh also, if you pretend to be another user, to reply to someone else who is replying to you. So say for example, if you're losing an argument. You can pretend to have support for your side, by pretending to be different anons, all disagreeing with your opponent.

bosh, flimshaw

but /cuckship/ is /ourOTP/

How do we deal with this problem?
Can we consider samefagging something bad, negative, trolling, funny or sometimes even funny?

I just think it's sad. That the only way someone can feel validated, is by validating themselves through samefaggotry.
Other than that, I don't really care who is telling me my opinions are shit.

Dorne is whiiiiite fucking Andals REEEEEEE

Is Aegon/Young Griff Jon's twin?

And how the hell did Mance know straight away Jon was a bastard of Ned Stark?

remember that kid? she got mouthy too. yeah.

No way, I've already gotten into shit from her for posting pics of her elsewhere.

>Is Aegon/Young Griff Jon's twin?
Why would the Golden Company fight for a Targ?

best fan art coming through

Jon is Neds only true born son, Tully shits are his bastard children. Young Griff is the child of Rhaegar and Lyanna and Daenerys is a Blackfyre.

fuck off with that trash
have some REAL fanart

>this
>is
>what
>jonfags
>actually
>believe

>Tullyshits are his bastards
Got any evidence for that? It'd make quite an interesting theory then again the only thing I can think of is the whole comment about people making about how Jon looks more like a Stark than all of Ned's children do.

>And how the hell did Mance know straight away Jon was a bastard of Ned Stark?
In the book Mance is in Winterfell during Robert Baratheon's visit. He sees Jon.

Show, can't remember. Spies probably.

What about the claim that Val is Jon's twin?

tullyshits aren't ned's bastards
they are in fact all brynden's bastards

House Martell is one of the original Andal Houses. We have preserved our white culture and genes.

of course.

They gave up their white culture for that Rhoynish power.

Franklyn Flowers said they would've joined up with Viserys had he secured his Dothraki army. Whether Aegon is a Blackfyre or Targ or neither, only the GC's upper echelons would know, regardless all will take the opportunity to return to Westeros.

It's possible but I don't know about it

One thing I want to know is what caused the First Men to flee where it was they came from, was it a Doom like disaster like with what happened at Valyria or Hardhome or had they just used up all of their resources and we're screwed or could it be through some supernatural means?

didn't they just cross a land bridge? shit like that happens all the time. just humans migrating for more land/less competition

What if...

Arya kills Littlefinger,

the Lannisters conquer Dorne and Highgarden,

dany has Randyll Tarly and Sam's brother killed

Cersei becomes pregnant but later has a miscarriage,

jon and dany have sex on a boat,

Viserion is killed by the Night's King and resurrected as an ice dragon

jorah is cured

what if....

sounds like some good ideas

do you think GRRM is disappointed that he hasn't died yet?

Thats some deep shit, good job dabid

It's canon that Sandor raped Sansa during Battle of the Blackwater. Why is the show whitewashing him?

*signs it*

that sounds stupid, never come up with ideas again.
ugh, I hate it when people make up ridiculous, nonsensical theories, it really detracts from the stellar plot and character direction in the show.

Guys. Memes aside. Which single character are you most sexually attracted to? Book or show, doesn't matter. I won't judge you for picking an underage character.

For me, it has to be Taena Merryweather. The way she's described, makes her sound like the curvier, bustier, more beautiful, dark haired version of Cersei. And Cersei was already described as attractive. So I imagine this woman is just pure sex.

book cat desu
>ywn suckle from her perfect milftits

it's ridiculous that they cut it,
there were 5 pages alone of sansa's internal monologue equating the savage debasement of her virgin 'china to the first bite of a fresh lemon cake.

Melissandre or Asha, hard choice really. But those two spring to mind most.

Pick one, faggot. Flip a coin if you have to.

Arianne

Literal fertility goddess desu

Book Asha if only for the fact that she lets you hit it raw and handles birth control herself. Don't need Melisandre showing up in 5 years witha shadow kid talking about fucking child-support payments.

>D&D literally fell for the ice dragon meme

Asha it is then. How do you imagine marriage with her would be like? I think I'd enjoy the Greyjoys, not only are they my favourite house but they are incredibly fun to be around probably. Except for Euron who is kind of a dick but he'll probably teach you some cool magic shit if he likes you enough.

>You'll never be Asha's househusband, welcoming her home with a nicely cooked warm meal after she's had a glorious battle then once you are done eating you and her engaging in the most kinky sex imaginable

t-those faces
quick rundown?

Fact is that she is so well in tune with Ironborn culture that you could probably get away with a salt-wife or two and as long as you could kick her ass she would probably understand.
The only downside being that she likes her men a little faggy-looking so it'd be hard to get in there in the first place.

Is Asha who you find most *sexually* attractive? I just want to be clear here. That I'm not necessarily asking about who you'd waifu. But who you most want to fuck.

The Ironborn would never accept you, and One of Asha's jealous lovers would surely drown you just to prove you're not worthy.

shall we take it, that /our girl/ is No one?

Asha

>fat nigger whore who got literally gets fucked by half of dorne

The cum dripping from her cunt could create a new Rhoyne.

Sup Sup Forums

>isaac-hempstead-wright : its-not-looking-great-for-bran-in-game-of-thrones-season-7

FINALLY off with this shitty storyline.

>you need to be from Sup Forums to reject a girl who store so much semen inside her that she could lay dornishmen eggs like a fucking ant queen.

>so much semen inside her that she could lay dornishmen eggs like a fucking ant queen

>dorne
>white

Post the top five characters you want to fuck from any time period in ASOIAF and other anons work out your fetishes. Mine are:

Night's Queen
Asha
Melissandre
Ashara Dayne
Brienne of Tarth

>Martells are niggers cause Dornish isn't Sup Forums
>thick chicks are fat isn't virgin Sup Forums opinion

And i'd still fuck and impregnate Arianne time and time again

Really made me think