myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>butthole
>Olive Garden

>wheres my jamie
>this is unfair its 2 vs 1
>come debate me on my show

FUCK FACE

And so Google was set up 18, 19 years ago so that they wanted to build a giant artificial system. And Google believes the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity, with billions of people wired into it with the internet of things, and so all of our thoughts go into it and we're actually building a computer with real neurons in real-time that's also psychically connected to us that are organic creatures so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers- a true crystal ball- but the big secret is once you have a crystal ball and know the future you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions and control the future. And so then it's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know and a true 2.0 in a very bad way hive mind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us not in some P.KD. wirehead system where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to this system by our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.

if only they could make a baby

are people this deluded?

t.bluepilled drone

How dare you

>tell him to pull up his own damn images

Wait, what?

Could you take a wolf, Sup Forums?

With my bare hands? No

If I had a knife? Maybe, if I got a good grip and could maybe stab it in the throat/eyes

I sleep to Joe every night.

Naw man, jus gotta kick it in the jaw an you good.

naw im not sayin i could

but ya know life and death and that shizz

yo feel me senpai?

you're bullying me

>Prayers appreciated

Like, a medium sized one

I've fought a pitbull before and it wasn't too bad. Jump on its back, use all your weight to pin it then start punching it in the head. I could maybe do that to a wolf. If there is more than one wolf, or even dog, you're fucked.

One on one? Yeah, I think I could take a wolf. It would fuck me up in the process, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A

>Ay, I ever tell you about the time me and this half retarded kid double teamed this black chick? She was fucking gorgeous, Joe Rogan. SHE WAS FUCKING GORGEOUS, JOE ROGAN! Turned out she had a dick. It was 1987, 19-87! I'd just done 6 eight balls, what are ya gonna do she was sucking my dick, I ain't gonna tell her to stop! Anyway, I look over and this retarded kid... we used to .... we used to call him, Billy the Kid... you know? Yeah, he was sucking on her little flacid dick. I never nut harder, Joe Rogan. Till this day, I never nut harder. Loved that bitch and I miss the taste of her cock. She died after some wop bastard saw her dick and beat her to death. I dumped her in the river when I found her cos she still had my semen in her.

I hate this dude because I hate when people tell stories about the "crazy shit" they used to get up to. It's especially sad when it's someone as old as him.

If I were a better person I don't think I'd have found this so God damn funny.

Arian Foster's one of the dumbest people alive. If he wasn't a solid running back for 2-3 years he'd probably be homeless or like that Rockets player who was afraid to fly on planes.

>protecting my wife
YOU JUST KNOW

>If he wasn't a solid running back for 2-3 years he'd probably be homeless

Was he not injured for like 7 of his 9 years?

When/why did he get threats?

in attempting to learn about arian foster I have discovered in 2012 the texans signed him for 44 million over 5 years. now i am too angry to care about his history of injury

>did he get threats?

Answers are easy, it's asking the right questions that's difficult.

jesus christ this never gets old, ive watched this like a dozen times

>THAT'S HILARIOUS!
Bill Burr
Doug Stanhope
Joey Diaz
Brian Regan
Artie Lange

>THAT'S INSANE!
David Choe
Joey Diaz
Milo Yiannopoulous
Wim Hof
Russell Brand
Andrew Dice Clay
Gavin McInnes
Roseanne Barr
Alex Jones

>THAT'S FASCINATING!
Graham Hancock
Duncan Trussell
Randall Carlson
Louis Theroux
Dan Carlin
Sam Harris
Jordan Peterson
Brian Cox
Scott Adams
Rupert Sheldrake
Ceara Lynch
Rhonda Patrick
Christopher Ryan
Neil DeGrasse Tyson

maybe if I had a big stone and didnĀ“t get jumped from behind

Dude a wolf bite is like 5 times stronger than a dog bite

Yes, regardless of the size. I guarantee I could kill it before it killed me, but it might fuck me up badly enough that I die afterwards if it's a real big boi.

Is that true?

Jamie pull that up.

I fucking love this guy only because he reminds me of so many of my friend's dads, growing up in NJ

Well yea, the idea is to do it without getting bit. The dog didn't bite me.

Serious question. Why does their set-up keep cutting away from the computer screen when Jamie has material up? How are we supposed to see pictures and videos, if they're only up for 1 second, before the camera cuts back to Joe or his guests?

underrated

>begging for prayers

What a jewboi

Dude it's gonna go right for your neck... you ever see that video of a wolf fighting a chimpanzee...? It's brutal man

>THAT'S FUCKING FUNNY MAN
Opie

To show there is an actual source and that they aren't just bullshitting off screen. You don't need to read it all. Jamie reads it most of the time then they talk about it.

A wolf? By itself? Absolutely. ABSOLUTELY. A wolf's head is in the perfect place for a leg kick, it's like right THERE, exactly at the height where you throw those kicks in practice. One of those leg kicks to the head would fuck up any kind of animal, except like maybe an elephant, or a gorilla. Man can you imagine an 800lb gorilla taking a leg kick to the head? Have you seen what a good leg kick by a trained fighter can do to a bat? Like a baseball bat? Jamie pull that up... Watch this...

BOOM! Look at that. Jamie play that again real quick... Then while it's stunned, while this wolf is all fucked up from the leg kick, I could get it in an arm bar, get it in a choke... That wolf would get fucking JACKED, BITCH!

What about the stuff that's just cool to look at? They never allow it on screen for long before the camera shifts. I suspect they have an automated camera that cuts to whichever is making the most noise in the microphone. Whatever is going on though, they need to get their shit together.

>DUDE BORDERS ARE LIKE SO BIZARRE LMAO

this is why sheltered celebrities shouldnt be able to talk about politics

It's a podcast, it's not like when Ben Allah Falek goes on Bill Maher. These are clearly the views of an adult stoner that is into almost naked dudes grappling each other.

now I want Ben Affleck as a guest
come on Kevin Smith make it happen

*enlightened

I think anyone should be able to talk about politics, but celebrities definitely shouldn't get the audience and the authority they do when they talk about important shit they don't know anything about.

I think Rogan's a lot less sheltered and a lot better informed than 99% of celebrity "activists" though. He's not academically qualified but he freely admits that, and has been on the road extensively and talked with a lot of different experts (and pseudo experts) on a wide range of subjects.

I think he's relatively smart and well informed, but gets a lot of prejudice against him because he's a beefcake fighter with a dudebro attitude.

Podcast focus on audio, for people driving or at the gym. Watching them live is a newer aspect of it.

There's a series of YouTube videos: Joe Rogan watches the internet, or something. Hang on let me pull that up real quick...

youtube.com/watch?v=iXJpGvZ8hMY&list=PLbF_YWhtAmH6IHOJ_rFCB7yjY6ZbzovYg

There's about 20 of these I think, they're all pretty funny and some of the vids are great.

Joe's podcast was visual from day one.
Look, all I'm saying is, that sometimes joe and the guest are staring at a screen and describing what's on the screen to the audio listeners. Meanwhile the video watchers get the briefest glimpse of the video, before it cuts back to Joe pointing and describing the video.
It kind of defeat the whole purpose of the setup.

Neat. Thanks. This is way better.

youtube.com/watch?v=CYhxFvLTFbs

Just last week this guys career was ended by the people he called his friends because he was apparently a huge creep towards women, while writing songs and performing stand up about why you shouldn't be a creep to women

>The clip of him and Rogan watching the Bruce Lee Chuck Norris fight

>LOOK AT THE KITTEN LOOK AT THE FUCKIN KITTEN

copyright.

You're in the dark. Google are trying to create an artificial intelligence using a massive data mining operation. The captcha on here is probably part of it too. What do u think a company like Google could achieve with that level of machine learning and prediction?

he would say sarcastically and grin it off and giggle knowing how absoutley fucked he would get by a fucking wolf

A trained human could probably take a wolf while getting injured, they're much more dangerous while hunting in packs.

I had to go and watch that

>Two millionaires saying America is "dope" and anyone should be able to and live here

WTF I hate Rogan now

While Alex overstates facts because he is a natural showman, he is usually quite close to the point.

These mega corporations are working on things outside of the public sphere and outside of what most people understand.

JAIME PULL UP CHIMP BALLS

Depends on the scenario. If I was buying groceries minding my own business and suddenly Im fighting fucking a wolf then I would probably die, if I was out in the woods in a survival situation I think I could kill one.

You can't fight a wolf without being injured. Actually winning is a matter of your willingness to sacrifice a limb for your life more or less.

>You can't fight a wolf without being injured
Yeah, that's what I meant. Even if you could land a powerful kick on the wolf it would probably still bite your leg at the very least. But you could totally win and survive. People have killed bears barehanded, and one wolf is weaker than one bear.

MOTHERFUCKER DOESN'T KNOW BLADE RUNNER!

google google AI. google tay AI, fuck even siri can count as an AI. Watch psycho pass animu, this is what globalists want. Take alpha brain pills, smoke weed and stay woke.

>joe literally said "Really made me think" this podcast

Dogs only have one point of attack that's pretty easy to deflect. It's not like a fucking tiger that'll scratch you up and jump all over your skin. I wouldn't imagine it'd be too hard to get it on its back and choke it out.

wow what a hypocritical pussy

Sounds like you're jealous? Perhaps instead of Sup Forums you should go try and make some stories yourself?

youtu.be/XhTuYKR-ejo

There is a difference in telling a story to a person that was also there and recounting something that happened in your life to someone that had never heard it before.

>A fictional sociopath that will say anything to hurt his closest friends when in a bad mood said it so it must be true
You seem like a pretty big retard my friend.

Jamie pull up that video of the Chinese guy jacking off a tiger
*brings the mic closer*
that dick must be what, 12 inches? jesus that thing would tear me to shreds

>"IN THE UKRAINE THEY WERE MAKING POSTERS REMINDING PARENTS ITS WRONG TO EAT YOUR CHILDREN"
>Joe: Whoa

This one was actually quite interesting.

forgot my image baka

Translation: Bill Gates once said if an A.I were to be created it would have the internet to gain knowledge.

"so dude Joe the other day I was at Olive Garden and I had to uh had to fart really bad ya know. And then I like farted right,"

Joe: "hahahhahahah!"

"so I like farted sooo baad that my butthole started to kinda vibrate ya know?"

Joe: "hahahaha! Yeah man farts are kinda of a wierd thing man. You don't want to just you know hold in that energy, you gotta let it loose. Can't be good for you. Hey Jamie pull up some fart videos on youtube."

>Redban making it two sentences without Joe putting him down, or cutting him off.
I don't believe it.

i like how he most likely brought on that sports player on the last podcast , SOLELY because of his "fighting a wolf" comment, very likely he didnt even know who he was

>protecting my wife

Yeah it's pretty interesting how that zen-like, mastery over his ego personality Joe tries so hard to push out there goes right out the fucking window when redbans around. Bryan too.

>$0.05 has been deposited to your account.

Back when Redban was just him camera guy, I suppose they had this Yogi Bear and Boo-boo kind of relationship. Which Joe never grew out of.

>sharing the details of your cuck fetish online
top kek

Yogi didn't lose his shit on boo-boo on the reg. Joe is a straight up fucking dickhead to redban.

Yeah, true.

WATCH IT

Stop not being woke

>thinking using a metaphor where you have to take medication makes you enlightened.
>building your worldview around a the Matrix reference.

I haven't been able to stop looking up hairless chimps