Is she up for an X-men movie?

Is she up for an X-men movie?

Emma Stone > Emma Watson > Emma Roberts

'no'

"No!"

Emma "stop objectifying women! oh if I show my tits its empowering because I can!" Watson?

>4/5 of the """""""trending""""""" articles are about bashing on trump
>journalism

why is this allowed? isn't it a sort of the very same fascism that liberals proclaim to oppose?

You have that backwards, my Nubian compadre

>those trump articles
my fucking sides

i want to see beast's hairy dingus sliding in and out of her oily vagoo as she moans for equal pay between men and mutants

They're in complete damage control mode, he's constantly blowing them the fuck out and they've been flailing like retards since he's been elected, trying their best to land any blow they can. It's hilarious

Why the fuck is Emma Roberts even mentioned next to Watson and Stone? She's a Z-list tv only "actress", and even at that she's terrible. She also has a mongoloid face and hideously deformed legs. Not even a Sofia Coppola-tier nepotism could get her a career, stop bringing the piece of shit worthless whore up when speaking about Emmas

>he's constantly blowing them the fuck out
The media is retarded, but so is Trump. It's all fucking embarrassing.

stone looks like a frog and watson is an uptight feminist cunt. roberts wins by default

But is she up for it?

so brave

this

Trump seems like a moron but he's much savvier than the self-regarding intelligentsia like to think someone like him is.

People like that mistake smart presentation and proper use of jargon and the right narratives for intelligence and sophistication, but Trump has something I guess more akin to 'street smarts' and he knows how to push on and adapt and make things work. And he certainly knows how to take on opponents. As lame as he sounds to my taste, I'll confess that I like watching him blow out smug people who presume intellectual or cultural superiority, especially considering he's doing it on behalf of people these smug elites have written off.

That fucking troll face

capeshit fans will defend this

>#TRIGGERED
Even if you only care about physical appereance (which you do since you're a braindead virgin) she's the worst by far. Stay mad cuck lel

still qt

Give me an example where he's "blown the fuck out" of anyone, besides just getting elected.

He doesn't know what uraniam does. He makes up statistics constantly, denies reality and/or straight up lies about nearly anything that's going on. Any success on his part so far has been because a broken clock is right twice a day.

Please, an example where he's shown anyone up? It would be refreshing.

>He doesn't know what uraniam does. He makes up statistics constantly, denies reality and/or straight up lies about nearly anything that's going on. Any success on his part so far has been because a broken clock is right twice a day.
You fell for all the propaganda against him, what a tool.

It's as simple as this. There is global neoliberalism, and then there is recently a very small window opening in which some brash characters are daring to challenge it. The entire establishment is grouping to stop this challenger however they can. The 'fake news' thing is simply the establishment shouting "don't listen to those guys! they're lying! don't listen!"

Emma Roberts is best Emma

Worst fucking actress

>not clean shaven

Is that Bill Clinton?

Why not.It is as if they can't fuck the movie franchise up even more since the 2000 movie...but wait can they... we'll just have to wait and see.

Watson though would be more suited to Star Wars.

>besides just getting elected
>besides just singlehandedly taking on the entire journalistic integrity of america, the political establishment, and every globalist elite, and winning
>besides unprecedented rises in the stock market based solely on his promises to bring back industry
>besides cutting the debt by 12 billion in one month
>besides marking more than 11 million illegals for deportation while increasing border security and revitalizing ICE

should i keep going?