youtube.com/watch?v=Cnk9T3EOsgk
youtube.com/watch?v=LdsDRIRXYww
youtube.com/watch?v=VmGpZtMjhl8
youtube.com/watch?v=_03QSlEGLec
youtube.com/watch?v=JsJ154jWRsU&t=174s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HI WOOWIE

hoi

>his mum will never sit on you and pour water down your throat while you sperg out

Pretty much every mother in that doco looks like they were attractive once but was beaten down by autism.

anyone got the vid of those guys who remade this scene?

hi woowie

literally the first thing that comes up when you search ETSUBATSU

quite literally, what did he mean by this?

HI WOOWEE

This thing should honestly be euthanized. It's not even human and will it's mother one day.

pieceashit

Now we get to watch it happen in real time at Trump Tower.

posishuh

EEEEEUHHH

EEEEEUHHHHH

HI WOOWEE

You mean Cronmptsf tower?

>you will never shitpost in real life

youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo

autism is not detectable until they are 3 or 4 years old

>ywn have this much fun making minikino with your lads

youtube.com/watch?v=yfZdVa_khtg

AAAAAAEEEEEEEEuuuuhhhh
AAAAAAEEEEEEEEuuuuhhhh

HI WOOWEE

PIECEUHSHIT

what did he mean by this

why did he say ETCHIABATSU

what does it mean

don't trust the demon etsubatsu this incantation actually brings autism

EEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHUUUUNNNNGGGHH
EEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHUUUUNNNNGGGHH

Remember that Canadian guy that filmed his sperg brother, and he'd yell and fight and shit, and wore diapers and one of the videos was of his mom changing him. I miss those videos.

Another Youtube channel I miss is this fat retard guy that had like holes in his floor and filth everywhere trying to cook and shit. All I remember was him trying to cook a steak on his toilet bowl. I wish I had watched more of his shit.

who /etsubatsu/ here?

what did he mean by this?!

*wipes forehead*
Phew weeeee!

hi woowee

Was it Autism?

Primal chants that date back to the etsubatsu period of man

You mean the White House? The House of the First Citizen of the US?

There seriously need to be cage matches between retards. I'd watch the shit out of a Downie with retard strength vs a low functioning autist who feels no pain.

i went to school to study disability and I feel for this guy's parents. This is it for them, he's never really gonna be able to develop skills to care for himself.

HI WOOWEE

someone post the video of the chad autistic boy who has the mommy with the giant tits

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Melania and Barron are living in Trump Tower

was this part of his plan?

youtube.com/watch?v=JsJ154jWRsU

Yup my best friend has a severely autistic younger brother, he's moved away to a facility now to get the proper care he needs

It's just too physically and emotionally draining for the family

autism at this severity is pretty rare, but it's not fucking heartwarming at all. There was a kid in my HS who had the tism so badly that he was basically unconscious. He'd just shove people. he hated eyeglass so he'd try to hit them off of people. He'd just shout things. He needed constant minding. Every few weeks he'd do something that meant his presence at school was unsafe for others and he'd be sent home for a few days while his minders did a shitload of paperwork.

>normalfags ruining it

There you go, perfect fighter material.

But seriously is this America? Why don't you people have these burdens institutionalized. Dealing with these freaks every day must be like being an NPC in irl GTA.

>thinks Louis Theroux is a meme for his sekret klub

that costs money. A lot of money. My school was in the county seat, which meant it was basically the last stop for extremely difficult students. The worst cases that have no option of private care get passed through institutions as their behavior creates a safety hazard and they can no longer remain.

most people don't understand that peopel under 18 (21 if special ed0 are entitled to public education services, which means the schools are required to take them.

wtf is that atrocious accent? are they irish?

How does Chad have autism?

>youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo
Every fucking thread.

Quit spamming your terribly pathetic fucking video. It's not funny in the slightest.

>nasal amerifat that ends every sentence as a question

It's Liverpool accent btw

he's pretending so he can feel those tits

After watching that documentary, I have never called anyone on Sup Forums autistic. Every one of those autistic kids is to smart for this website

>friendless Sup Forumsirgin gets triggered by fun

It's kino you stupid cunt

Do they not feel pain? Sure they're retarded but at some point their body should just tell them to stop because it hurts.

It's a reflex-based issue.

>I'm not gayyyyuh

What did he mean by this?

That's not a Liverpool accent, it's a Newcastle accent.

he's ok with giving Louis a non-sexual hug but if Louis has ulterior intentions, he wants no part in them

He was very gay. Single mother is a giveaway.

Post Louiskino

youtube.com/watch?v=olqPODTcRHI

youtube.com/watch?v=ihjkLV_EY1Y

>Louis visibly goes from sjw to Sup Forums in the second video

My mistake it sounded kind of scouse to me

Wouldn't you? I mean, there's hood rats and there's genuine fucking psychopaths to whom violence and killing is as normal as breathing .

youtube.com/watch?v=1OWqz5FMEY0

HI WOOWIE

alri kid

How inconsiderate of him to not blur the face of the driver. If the criminals ever see his comments they'd probably kill him.

Barron isn't autistic. He understands sarcasm, as evident in that Inside Edition clip.

Three stars and you get a....
>youtube.com/watch?v=BpOQ6Iqwnus

>Implying that literal fucking Heart of Darkness/Far Cry villain sits down to watch BBC documentaries

HOI

ETSUBATSUUUUUUUUUUUU

well it's on youtube so anyone can see it now

Are you talkin about the STOP TAPING ME kid? He wasn't even that autistic he was just a lazy fatass who didn't want to use the toilet during gaming sessions. There was a video of him where he'd clearly shit himself. He might of been on the spectrum, but very much on the high functioning end of it. Nothing like the autistic kids in the Louie documentary.

The channel name was aboatisaboat I think. Probably has been deleted now.

Remember the epic freak out brothers? They got pretty hot, especially the normal one.

youtube.com/watch?v=O-tPUTS90CY

youtube.com/watch?v=WqQORiT68MQ

>It's another Louis becomes an honorary nigga episode

where is the video where the mom with big tits straddles her son to stop him from his autismo. you guys know what im talking about.

I'm not sure what is more autistic, the guy on the original vido, or the people who said "yeah, let's remake this but with us"

Yeah it got taken down and the kid got taken away iirc

youtube.com/watch?v=Cnk9T3EOsgk

>you a real nigga?
>what do you think?

>that hot milf with giant tits and an autistic son

was that from theroux's doc or something else?

she was wearing pink while she held her son down so he wouldn't hurt himself

The normalfags in the video

HOY KATE!

It's already linked in this thread.

Never heard of it, sure it wasn't just resurfaced repressed memories?

You spelled "too" wrong

HI WOOWEE

lurk more newfag

>watching Lewis thorax's autismo doc
>HI WOOWEE
>HERES MY STOEY ABOUT A DRAGON NINJA I WROTE MYSELF
>yfw you'll never see this dragonkino

>tfw we get to see GoT trash produced instead
This world ain't fair, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=LdsDRIRXYww

But then a plot twist:
youtube.com/watch?v=VmGpZtMjhl8

The Reagan administration defunded mental health facilities, there used to be thousands of them but in good ol' merrican fashion if it's public and not related to killing or spying it has to go and people will actually clap.

Amerifats WILL get triggered by this.

OH

MY

GOD

youtube.com/watch?v=_03QSlEGLec

Seems like they have taken most of the other scenes down from youtube

>You will never feel mommy's hard nipples brushing against your back as she tries to wrestle you into submission

youtube.com/watch?v=JsJ154jWRsU&t=174s

HI WOOWEE

Itchy Batsuit. He's batman.