This is a false flag, right?

This is a false flag, right?
I mean, who the fuck uses newspaper snippets when you can just print the text and have it just as untraceable?

Also
>racially motivated

Poor people who don't have a printer for private use

>racially motivated

Are you implying that poles are Anglos?

It's called intertexuality you fucking pleb. These are clearly sophisticated thugs with an appreciation for pop culture.

it was dindus who see the Poles as gentrifying their neighborhoods.

Slavs are whiter than anglos on average, but I doubt anyone would be able to tell them apart faultlessly from a random group without hearing them speak. Saying this was "racially" motivated is retarded. Unless the perpetrators are beige people, which is highly likely considering the location.

>those hands
>poles
>white

It's shit meant to be divisive. Yes, it's a false flag.

False flag as fuck. As far as I know the Romanians are way more despised over there, yet there's no report involving their harassment. Why? Because Romania is a Who? tier nation and it would slide easily.

Looks like they're trying to be scary. Cut out letters is a hollywood serial killer thing.

>race hate
>racist comments
Has the BBC noticed that Poles are white?

>next be your family
Hey piotr, watcha doin?

Maybe not faultlessly, but Poles and most Europeans look quite different from real Brits. The women are often small-framed and Jewy.

regardless of exactly how white poles are vis-à-vis anglos it's a fact that some northern europeans look down on slavs, consider them inferior even, so i don't see why you can't call it "racially motivated". Sup Forums often conveniently forgets that not all white peoples always view each other as equals.

Slavs are white but some are no civilised

we live in happenings and major falseflags now

welcome to the real world

Slavs are white but some are not civilised

(((Polish)))

>Racially motivated

>Whites targeted by whites

>Dat broken English

This is hilarious.

Who the fuck uses paper with these kind of things. Common sense dictates you burn the message into their front lawn with petrol.

>polish people buy shed
>intending to sub let it to the chinese or fill it up with africans that cousin miroslaw has smuggled across europe in his truck
>before they can execute their cunning plan, store lots of flammable material inside for their sub par building and plumbing businesses that pay no tax
>it explodes due to the 40 year old grandma of the polish household smoking 80 unfiltered cigarettes a day and flicking them into the shed

"Quick Jan, call the police and tell them the English did it before we get deported"

>next be your family

I was wondering about that too, but when you're cutting letters out of newspapers, proper grammar probably isn't your top priority.
On the other hand, they went through the effort of putting together "fucking" from single letters, so I don't know what to think about that.

Also, is that sentence explicitly grammatically wrong? I thought that was an archaism, but acceptable?

Nope it's completely broken English.

>Also, is that sentence explicitly grammatically wrong?

There is no way someone who has English as a first language put that together.

KEK

>I mean, who the fuck uses newspaper snippets when you can just print the text and have it just as untraceable?

Nope.

Your printer prints an identification code on everything you print. On colour printers it's in light yellow and is nearly invisible to the naked eye.

Google it.

yea lets leave a piece of paper next to our arson attack

>next be your family
pirates are making a comeback with this one

>niggers can't even use proper grammar in their nigger false flag

So you print what you want to say then xerox it at 98% zoom and some gamma adjustment. Or you go to someone with an old black & white printer, I don't believe this was done by a single person (whatever the side). Gluing shit to paper is a great way to leave fingerprints though.

Stop nobody cares bye focus on clinton

two things tho,
1. how printing snippets instead of text actually avoids printing those yellow dots?
2. you overestimate the nigger brain for thinking about that

bump

Of course it is. Its either them doing it to themselves to get money or its lefties to stir shit up.

It's oddly convenient that all this started happening post Brexit.

Of course it is. Leftards doing this because thye can justifiy it to themselves because Poles are white.

Real radical nationalists would first go after pakis that rape all those underage british girls.

The british do all sorts of cringey bullshit.
Thanks for proving my point.

>you can just print the text and have it just as untraceable

Don't anyone tell him.

WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYONE ATTACK THE POLISH?!

Everyone should want MORE of them.

The cringe is that you didn't get his sarcasm.

Anyway why are you here, race war is on, get the fuck off Sup Forums fatso.

The meme magic isnt strong enough for a race war to actually happen, and there are not that many coons where I live.
Theyre usually ok, sketchy at worst.

>Slavs are white
Don't make me laugh.

No one cared about poles for the longest time and suddenly they're oppressed minorities being attacked after Brexit

>everyone clearly has a problem with muslims
>liberals abuse poles to make racism look misplaced and even more divisive

makes sense

They're all false flags. Why the fuck would people from Sheffield and Yorkshire send white powder to a mosque in London? Didn't you see the email David Lammy received?

>"you will sufer lee rugby faith"
>"Wow, this just shows the level of education the racist leavers have"
>Entire thing is written in completely broken English to the point of barely being legible

Now, you know yourself that it's almost impossible to write in broken English without fucking up here and there because it's not what you're used to. If an adult tries to draw a picture the same way as a toddler does you can easily tell which is which because you can never replicate it. See pic related as an example of what happens when someone who quite obviously doesn't write in English tries to commit a false flag.
My biggest question is, what do they hope to achieve? If their logic is

>People have started to get more racist after Brexit (let's pretend it isn't a false flag)
>These people are obviously illogical
>Therefore if we reverse the decision this will make things go back to how it was and the racists will stop being racist

It's absolutely fucking retarded, if these aren't false flags then the fire has already been lit and trying to extinguish it by reversing the decision would be like trying to put out a chip pan fire by throwing water on it. With logic this retarded only the left can be to blame because it totally follows what they think isn't stupid

>Europe isn't working
>We need more Europe
>Gun crime has gotten worse since laws were made stricter
>Let's make them even more strict
>Drug abuse is rampant since the war on drugs began
>Let's fight the war even harder
>Etc
>Etc

no

This. Why the fuck would a racist target whites and not non-whites? Unless the aren't real racist and know if they're caught they aren't going to receive anywhere near as strong of a punishment for "attacking" whites and not minorities. It's the exact same thing as all the twitter reports about people "suffering hate crimes" yet they don't report it to the police. Why? They know as soon as it turns out to be a load of shit they face getting charged with wasting police time. Basic logic trumps these retards each and every single time, they can't be real rebels and they can't false flag properly because their own retarded doublespeak and cognitive dissonance raises instant red flags by their inability to accurately portray what they think "the right" are.