Russian reality

Russian reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EiDgD78Lkp8
youtube.com/watch?v=Xd1LstoEm8U
youtube.com/watch?v=Ubckx7X2Nd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Hey, at least you're all equal. Isn't that the point?

more

french reality
youtube.com/watch?v=EiDgD78Lkp8

>no niggers

Huh, looks pretty nice. What town?

Why are you all posting the same few pictures over and over?

Looks comfy desu

Got more pics?

If you dont like your reality
Only you can change it

At least you're "white"

shut up faggot

more french reality...

Oh, no. Contrast between poor and filthy rich is astonishing here.

Moar french parisian paradise

My 190k-citizens village. As the remaining 50% of the cities
No problem.
Чeм бoгaт..
As if I'm without you I do not know what we're pigs

sorry for my very bad english.

That's just your national team getting on the bus after the Germany game.

Fuck off back to /po/rasha then.

Our entire team is african...(granted , yesterday's game was won by a token french guy) but regardless , our time has more in common with congo than a so called european nation.

I will try to surprise your photos

Cool early 90s pics.

We know
You can't change the mind of Russiboos user, they are broken
Ouch
:(

Look on the bright side:

No socjus degeneracy and insane crazed sjws Marxists niggers and Muslims destroying literally everything pillaging and burning and killing.

I'd trade life here for peace in darkness at this point as bad as it is here. But I can see how bad you have it. Stay strong man it can always be worse.

Actually more than half our national team is white, which is more than most Eurocuck nations can say

Literaly pointless old af pics from 6 million years ago.

Is this slav even remotely human?

Holy fuck, I didn't expect France to be like this. When did it literally become a nigger filled country?

Basically my fucking life in these photos...
I don't know why I still haven't shot myself

Looks like Northern France to be quite honest.
And we're supposed to be 1st world.

>russia
>greatest threat to the west
pick one

And?

all i am reminded of is lilya4ever when i look at these pics and it depresses me

FUCK YOU
GOD DAMN I SHOULDN'T HAVE POSTED IT
EVERY FUCKING TIME SOMEONE POSTS THIS FUCKING IMAGE

Jokes on you, i actually love signature Russian misery

How is that even possible?

Russia looks like a Cyberpunk dystopia. You could shoot cool movies there famalam

russians are subhumans, you can make commie blocks comfy in easy way by local sociaty, some green shit, kindergardens itd. but they are degenerated and don't care, fucking animals

OP wants everyone to hate Russia just as he hate himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xd1LstoEm8U

And we have to live here, because the government fuck us. Though tomorrow will die out half the population of small towns, not fucking change.
there is a village where every week dies from hunger two or three people under my city, but they will never help.

>You buy a new tap
>Its too fucking long

kek

Sink thread?!

>not bending the pipe

vasily just do

This.

I am fucking loving my trip through siberia.

OP is from 2ch.hk and is most definitly a liberast faggot.

Also those pics look cyberpunk and cool.

Looking at that town, its probably a good thing it dies off. There's no saving it

Hey at least you're a nuclear superpower and your president is a bilionaire, who will probably retire in Switzerland when he's done with you.

>liberast
Opanki

I'm curious about the story behind this.

Posting out of tyumen, but my flag is burger..hmm

Where in Russia is this?

Ahh white utopia.

/pol is always jealous of our Russian paradise (lol)

>Switzerland
>not Sochi
plz

it looks like detroit without rampant crime and shootings every night

Most of the cities and suburbs of Moscow and St. Petersburg look exactly

at least you live in the tallest building

>Russia is the biggest country in the world
no wonder you can find pictures of undeveloped places on all of this territory. But at the same time we have places with good development but you not intrested in that, OP, because you have an agenda.

>I look into the bears eyes and I can see he has soul
>I look at russians and I can see what they call "russian soul"
>mfw its the same soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ubckx7X2Nd4

> dont want to risk life to go back outside to a store and buy a new one

Is it really that bad Ruskie-bro? What went wrong (besides you know, that one thing that kind of happened during the 20th century)

The Motherland is the only real country in the world. Here you can feel the grim darkness of this planet, get rip of all illusions. Razrukha forges the brave.

Isn't that because st petersburg is built on a swamp, though?

Lies. St. P is so fucking nice. Suburbs like pushkin and sestroretz are comfy as fuck.

Why did they need trams in villages in soviet Russia?

This. You don't look at these pics and think 'shitty place', you look at these pics and think 'shitty people'.

Something strangely beautiful about these photos, keep em coming OP.

I was born in soviet city of Bishkek but left at age 2 and have never been back. I always see pictures of rundown and miserable cities in Russia proper but I wonder if other Soviet cities are as bad as my parents always said they are.

You're our new roach, Chupacabra

>it's a let's post gloomy pictures form 90s thread

The best part about Russia is it's so badly raped by Russians themselves not even billion niggers can do worse damage to it.

you judge a country by how it treats its poorest citizens, not its most well off to do

Started in 1980 when Mitterand was president.
After we gave back Algeria to Algerians and left the colony, we fully opened the borders to our previous colonies in Africa.

And we owned half the continent.

Yeah, Dublin's a real nice city too, with per capita GDP of $55,000. That doesn't mean it doesn't have shitholes in it

You neets need to visit and not rely on butthurt liberals posting pics of abandoned commie blocks from 2ch.hk

So basically there are no good places on this planet then ? Okay.

Look at the badass with his grape juice

Every village or industrial settlement.
Don't think so.

Do we judge america by its nigger slums?

Is it always this fucking cloudy in Russia?

Russia looks comfy desu, work for 16 hours go home and relax with brown bear, no fucks given.

Yes, I do appreciate Putin and Russian culture. But Russia is a huge shit hole. It's fucking weird.

Drunk municipal plumbers who don't fucking care. "Tap broke? Here's new one, fuck off."

I've actually seen image like this, can't find it now, it was fucking hilarious

You are trying too hard, OP.

>not relaxing with vodka

aussie pls

There's no pleasing in being poor white.
Except that you know that you won't be raped, robed, bombed by some minority element.

>burgeristan telling ME I need to visit Russia before commeting on it
Yeah, done that. I've visited St. Petersburg twice when I was a kid. As soon as you left Finnish border it felt like entering a war zone. The city area was okay though.

yes, are you new here?

No, we just cherry picking some photos to manipulate your opinion

looks like Half Life 2

To be honest the first generation was not "so" bad, they fled their country because most of them were pro-France and were at risk of being killed at home, so they came and worked hard, being quiet.

But they got kids. And the second generation is the worst. Most of them don't have fathers and no national identity.

The madman actually did it!

Always. As long as the window is clear, we are working.
Just show the realities of post-Soviet cities

PROTIP:
1. These pics are old as fuck communist utopia and are absolute fringe examples. I can fimd the aame about Southern swampy towns in the US.

2. 99% of shit about Russia are memes. Their biggest cities are modern af and St. Petersburg is a fucking phenomenally beautiful piece of art.

3. Their standard of living and relative buying power don't differ much from the western ones. It's all memes.

4. Making fun of yourself like in ITT is a Russian character trait, but make no mistake, if mother Russia is threatened each one of the pidorashkas will give their life for it. It's a mentality.

5. The Ruskies are making you part of the joke when you believe the meme images. You are the joke Sup Forums not the images.

t. Lived 10 years ins yhe USA and 10 in Russia (don't ask why)

>"White people make functional and beautiful societies!" Sup Forums told me.

Welcome...
Welcome to.. city 17..