The great debate

The great debate

Left looks like such a natural man. he didn't put any strenuous gym effort, or hair trimming into it like right did. He's just naturally masculine. Right is too meticulously groomed, almost feminine

It's sad that magnum could never be a heartthrob nowadays.

But he was in the 80s because he WAS the style and sensibilities of that era.

These guys would never be sex symbols today. It's interesting how the ideal sex symbol of both genders change over time. These days women dig hairless skinnyfag, muscles are okay but they want the LEAN muscular look. Not bulky muscles with a bit of chub that men high in test tend to naturally get. And forget the hairy chest/body, the less body hair the better according to most modern women.

But I have noticed hipster girls appear to appreciate more conventionally masculine lumberjack types.... the hipster guys try to emulate this style but their fagginess still shines through...

>Not bulky muscles with a bit of chub that men high in test tend to naturally get

Is that what you tell yourself at night when you're crying yourself to sleep, fatboy? "High test" is the new "big-boned".

Oldfag here, sometimes I wish I died in the late 90s

Nothing is more pathetic than modern men trying their best to look masculine with a beard , but they trim their beard so obnoxiously that it defeats the entire purpose of the look and it ends up looking femininely plucked

I was referring very specifically to the body types of Tom Sellec and Hasselhof. The bulk muscles with a bit of chub look isn't considered sexy anymore for the most part....

That's the natural build of men with high test that lift a bit (not the build of a juicer that's going to be 3X their size and likely much leaner) and it's far from the lean Bieber-fag look that's all the rage these days.

They like the look of men on starvation rations that hit cardio and lifting hard, like Bieber or Brad Pitt.

>implying Hoff could be

I'd say the 80s were just more forgiving.
The actual ideals don't change much over time.

little

The Greeks actually prided themselves on small penises. They believed small penises were more aesthetically pleasing and that it implied you had more brains. While most other Pagan sculpures had gigantic penises the Greeks did the opposite, sculpures depicting male beauty were often packing small equipment.

In those days women were completely subjugated so the men's opinions were usually gospel. I think at some point they just realized they were sort of small men so they framed that as a desirable trait, it was believed that small men had better brains (opposite to the negroes who were obviously packing bigger dicks but couldn't event the wheel).

Large penises were usually considered comedic like a very large nose. Their were frequently characters like satyrs in plays that were dumb and rapacious and they packed an enormous shlong for comedic effect.

Civilized, powerful, and intelligent men were always depicted with small dicks. I think it was just a case of little dicked men rigging the game in their favor....

This. Big dicks were considered animalistic, i.e. subhuman.

IQ is in direct contrast with penor size. Think chinks vs nigs. opposite ends of the racial spectrum

Can confirm. White dude with huge dick, but stupid.

Lol
You wouldn't even have been 30
That's no good bro

>couldn't event the wheel
You a big guy?

At least I wouldn't have to live in this gay world where everyone blames white men for their problems

Why not both?