Name a flaw

Name a flaw

Go ahead, I'm waiting

Your extra chromosome.

Rocky Balboa was the perfect conclusion for Sly.

The romance was unnecessary

Bellew is a pretty good actor for a boxer

This. I liked that Rocky ended how it started. Going the distance.

I haven't seen Creed though. I'm sure it's as good as it's rated, but I just feel fine with the way Balboa ended it.

Tessa Thompson

The weird 'DUDE FKA TWIGS LMAO' deaf girl and the way they awkwardly shoehorned Philly Cheese Steak into almost every scene.

Unlike Rocky, he really didn't have to grow as an athlete that much, only train character and discipline
The girl and her subplot ultimately went nowhere
No Rocky/IRL Stallone parallel (although you can say it's a good thing)
Aside from the main theme, the music wasn't too hype
The britbong rival was awful and his manager jumping to a MATCH OF THE CENTURY with a fucking nobody who happens to be called Creed was a bit stupid

If they had dropped the junglebunny music it would've been more enjoyable

>Unlike Rocky, he really didn't have to grow as an athlete that much
Creed started out as a cocky asshole fighting nobodies and got knocked out in one punch when he fought a ranked challenger
Rocky started the first movie as the #10 challenger

It's a black movie

Running scene is a way too niggerish.

to be honest.

It was a movie about Nepotism, Creed went to Rocky's restaurant and DEMANDED that he train him, this is Rocky who has finally given up on boxing and didn't even want to train the other prospective kid, but since hes apollo's son, suddenly its his responsibility to train him

>I didn't actually watch the movie

Too predictable, we didn't need another REMEMBER ROCKY???? movie

Also the whole
>Yeah I just wanna die, kid
>No
>yes
>no
>well if you fight I wont fight
>okay then :(

It's decent but there's it has no reason to exist, so you have no reason to watch it

this is a hidden critic from Sly against the jews and how they operate and run hollywood putting their ugly untalented offspring in roles and making them famous

It was a comfy sports movie.
Not really that bad.
I expected a lot worse.

This. Creed doesnt look bad (watched some clips from it on youtube today actually) but Balboa was a really great movie and it had a great ending.

Sly should make some other deep movies. About the stuff in the basement

The shitty love story

From a sporting point of view it was just too unrealistic. The writer clearly didn't know anything about boxing and had no respect for the sport

In that respect it was like a typical Rocky movie.

I only remember Rocky 1 and wasn't it just a fictionalised version of Wepner vs Ali? It's not that far-fetched for a career journeyman to fight the fight of his life and give a world class boxer trouble

In Creed he starts boxing late in life, has absolutely no pedigree and gives the P4P #1 a close fight in his 2nd pro bout. It's retarded and lacks any real tension since everything always goes his way throughout the film. Even the real life career of Tony Bellew who plays Pretty Ricky is a better story than the plot of this movie

It's a passing the torch movie. Why is this hard to understand?

the scene with the four wheeler guys driving around was stupid

i also disliked how the adonis and his girlfriend talked. i understand they were trying to write authentic '10s dialogue but people saying "we hunned rite?" just sounds dumb in a movie.

Black protagonist.

No, was a shitty excuse to make another reboot tryout

The negroid subspecies is unpleasant to look at