please reply

:/

CHI
>page 11

You were right CHI
I asked /cum/ and the girl I posted is traitor

this hasn't been my week
i told you I think it's the norwegian one to

my nigger roommate keeps turning off the light and playing rap music. I hate uni I want to drop out but I'm the first to attend in my family.

on*

Still okay I hope. I myself have been fairly okay, nothing new under the sun but that hasn't been getting me down for a little while.

change rooms

i'm feeling fine hopeless but fine

Atleast it's considerably better than misery. Are you going to watch the world cup qualifiers?

Girl on the right is a cutie

when do they start? i still been watching meme games on mls

shes the traitor

Explain

Tomorrow but the north american qualifiers are on the 6th and 10th.
fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/nccamerica/all-matches.html

I was looking for this website in english since I use the finnish version of it.
flashscore.com/soccer/world/world-cup/?t=fFsiH75r&ts=4d3wW6Dd
I think it's fairly good at following all sports.

she's dating a norwegian i think

might check it out or at least the north american ones since i'll be more familiar

Now for something new
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZKHlLxfW_0

what is this?

Kabaddi. The english version of that site seems to list it in the other sports list unlike the finnish version so it came to mind. It's a fairly strange sport.

is that a finnish sport?

>a sport where you seem to have to either get closer to people or touch them
Absolutely not a finnish sport. Though when the one guy tries to get away from the other team that seems fairly reasonable behavior in my opinion. Other than that it seems a bit unnatural really.

Good afternoon OP.
Did you do anything interesting today?

lmao, what sports are big in finland?
nope, same shit I always do

Hockey and soccer are the most popular sports. Also one sport that is fairly big here but not otherwhere (apart from sweden) is floorball.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floorball
I really liked to play floorball, though it's much more fun to play than to watch really. Another sport which is pretty big in finland is pesäpallo, it's somewhat familiar to baseball though there are fairly big differences.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pesäpallo

why don't you guys just use regular roller skates

Floorball > roller hockey. Also playing it with indoor shoes makes it a little more accessible, can't really imagine playing roller hockey in a school gym. The sticks and balls used are also different.

Just checked and my floorball stick has a fair bit of dust on it. I guess it has been a while.

it sounds really autistic though

It's not really a spectator friendly sport, it probably doesn't look nearly as fun as it is to play.

do you guys play kickball?

No. One fairly popular game that was played a lot in school was yksi-ykkönen which literally translates into one-one. The object is to keep the ball up only allowing it to bounce pnly once (or not at all) and you are only allowed one touch at a time. If you fail in doing that you would be eliminated and the last guy standing wins.

you mean dodge ball?

You have 10 (ten) seconds to come up with a worthy excuse as to why you aren't smoking a big blunt in bed with a cup of tea.

i'm broke also I don't really care about tea

Not at all. I'll try to explain. The objective of the game is to keep a football (soccer ball) "alive" by making sure it doesn't bounce more than once on the ground between every touch a player makes. If it bounces twice on the ground the last player to touch it gets eliminated, if a player takes two touches in a row he gets eliminated. The last one who remains wins. You can try to eliminate other players by using your head to pass the ball in a way that makes it hard for them to keep the ball alive.

that sounds dumb

ask your RA for a roommate agreement or that you're uncomfortable, but don't frame it around race. are you a tiny wh*Te boi?
>t. resident assistant

I guess things might seem less appealing when explained, anyways that game was fairly fun too.

Tom Petty is dead.

kill your roomate in self defense

dodgeball is more fun
whothat

We did play dodgeball occasionally in school too. Though it was always in a gym class, never in recess. It's pretty fun too.

you guys had recess in highschool?