Disney shareholders share details about TLJ footage

Scenes from Star Wars Episode 8 The Last Jedi were shown at the Disney shreholders meeting during a reel. Here's what they saw:

>Luke in a hut on Ahch-To asking Rey “Who Are You?”
>Finn in a First Order uniform on the bridge of a Star Destroyer (or other big ship)
>General Leia
>Several shots showing Rey spinning her lightsaber in practice
>Captain Phasma
>Chewie roaring
>Poe in his X-Wing cockpit yelling “It’s now or never” to BB-8
>Ships flying in space
>An X-Wing coming in for a crash landing

That's about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

slcfanboys.bonneville.libsynpro.com/fanboys-first-look-star-wars-ep-8-the-last-jedi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>Captain Phasma
Thanks fuck for that

she wasn't even a character

but shes a semen demon

fuck off redditfag

>Captain Phasma
I lol'd when that sjw fantasy was beaten so easily in TFA

Also, I like Star Wars, but I really hate Rey. Not because she's a strong woman, but she is so simple. MaRey Sue. Fuck, I hope they kill her off.

>I really hate Rey.
because she doesn't fit in to star wars at all, same with finn.

Who cares?

so a glib facsimile of empire?

gee i wonder what the next will be about

>no Kylo

you're pathetic user, she's an ugly bitch in real life and a useless bitch in the movie

I miss this meme

My guess is that since Rouge One failed to sell merchandise, now Disney will double down on the Jedi and strormtrooper shit for commercial reasons.

>I miss this meme
Not everything is a meme you dumb fuck.

Exactly. Phasma has to actually fucking do something in this movie

I rewatched 4 the other day and I was suprised at how good a character Leia was. How come they could do strong women back then but fuck it up every time now?

Op you made all of this shit up except for the part where Luke says "Who are you" and even then the part about the hut is fake. Go fuck off or some shit you mongo

sjw culture was a mistake

>sjw culture was a mistake
THIS

slcfanboys.bonneville.libsynpro.com/fanboys-first-look-star-wars-ep-8-the-last-jedi

>Who are you?

Say it with me. Rey Palpatine.

Looks like shit
>tfw no Based Shadman's take on Rey

I'm not surprised someone who enjoyed TFA has shit taste in other areas as well.

Sheev's bastard child? Nah. They'd never do that. I think there's enough evidence that she was left there Jakku by Kylo Ren

What evidence? Kylo turned to the dark side at the age of 23 while traveling/training with Luke. TFA takes place 6 years after that. Rey was already in Jakku for more than 10 plus years.

he died 15 years before she was born

>Captain Phasma
Dat sad feel when you try to make a strong charismatic villain character and nameless stormtrooper steals her show by one word line.

The film is so terrible that SHAREHOLDERS of all people have to leak details about the film in order to get people excited?

What I find pretty funny is that there was an interview saying that Boyega and Ridley would make fun of Adam Driver behind his back because he was always in costume on set. Who turned out to be the better actor/character?

not certain you know how many things work friendo.

>Shadman
aka the worst r34 artist out there. No understanding of even basic anatomy or proportion. Fuck him.

source?