Tfw you will never have a best friend to take a road trip with and experience all kinds of shenanigans and self...

>tfw you will never have a best friend to take a road trip with and experience all kinds of shenanigans and self discovery.

Good movie senpai

>tfw you will never have a close friend as an adult

I'm so lonely. I just want someone I relate to and share common interests

You don't know how to make friends?!

It gets harder as you get older. Also it seems virtually impossible to make a close or best friend without an extended history.

Miles and Jack had nothing in common aside from being college roommates but that history kept them together.

i think this is my favorite comedy of all time. extremely rewatchable

How have you not made friends your entire life? Even downs kids have best friends

Yeah from the sound of things I wouldn't want to be your friend either, no offense, gain some perspective

Post the fat waitress

I've made tons but I haven't had a close friend since about 19 and it wasn't close enough to withstand the test of time. I'm now 32 and whilst I have a lot of "friends" they're more like associates. One of the friends from my main group actually had a wedding recently and I wasn't even invited. Not even to bucks or engagement party.

Honestly I often feel lonelier in their company then when I'm in solitude but I'n not sure that will make sense to many people.

Ok.

literally traveling across the US with a buddy of mine next week, feelsgoodman

comfy movie

Have fun, mate.

I watched this with two friends, they liked a lot. Funny af.

I think it is over for you, unless you get friendhsip form your in-laws

man the fat bitch at the end was fucking hot.

It sucks to have friends, but what is worse is only having friends who are completely worthless.

I meant to say "It sucks to have no friends" but also to add, another thing that's even worse than that is going through life capable of dealing with people fine and still not making any friends. Its like I'm simply just not interesting enough to be worth any trouble to anybody.

No shit. The closest friend I had dumped me by text last year after 18 years of friendship.

I'm done.

I'll be lonely until I die.

For what purpose?

I was like this too, im 25 though. You just have to smile more. Ask people questions and stuff. You dont have to overdo it, dont be fake, just keep the thought in mind. You have to show interest at first, then they'll come to you too.

Honestly i expected it to be more difficult but it isn't. You won't be friends with everyone, but there is at least one guy you can be friends with in almost all communities.

It gets older as you age because people have families in their 30-40s and they focus on family alone. Doesn't mean they want friends though, males are always easier to get along.

The reason given was asinine. It was just made clear that there was no room in their life for me anymore. It was all very clinical. They even wished me well in the future. It was like being fired.

How easy is it to go to wine country and pick up wine tasting female bartenders?

As I explained earlier I have no issue making friends. Firming close, comfortable and meaningful bonds that last is where I struggle. And what I long for.

How different or similar was your behavior to theirs?

From experience, I know normies will ditch people who don't act the same way as they do if there's no immediate benefit to them

>Honestly I often feel lonelier in their company then when I'm in solitude but I'n not sure that will make sense to many people.

I know that feel by heart user you are not alone

Pretty similar. We wereextremely close for about a decade. Had a couple small falling outs but always came back together. Last one was for years and they sought me out and like always we picked up right where we left off as if nothing had happened. However, there was a conclusive nature to this one that had never been present before. This is it. I highly doubt we'll see each other again, let alone be friends.

That's really strange. I actually don't know how you feel but I don't think its possible for me to make friends anymore because I was never included in any parties at college and I don't go to Church or any other social activity that forces people to be near me so I have accepted my fate of a lifetime of water-cooler talk with people I work with

You have to show them a sensitive, weaker side then. That's what everyone longs for, we all want close relationships. You can take the first step, telling them a secret etc.You have to be careful though, i mean you're in your 30s. You can spot good people from bad people to an extent.

I was very popular around high school and early college and with the exception of one group of friends the ones I have I made during that time. There was a group of friends I made through an extra-girlfriend that I was friends with for years but then ended with a fistfight on a ferry drunken night. They've reached out a few times but after my avoiding responding they've just stopped. I'm embarrassed about the past and who I've become and am for the most part am fine going alone, aside from the occasional wave of loneliness that makes me feel like nothing. After that I'vecrnded up with you are; polite conversation. I usually get calls to come do something on my birthday (guilt?) and grand final day and maybe one or two various occasions throughout the year. Otherwise I see no friends

>"You understand movies, literature, wine...but you don't understand my plight."

What did he mean by this?

mfw

>tfw this movie had a noticeable influence on the increase in Pinot Noir sales and the decrease in sales of Merlot

Was her husband a cuck?

He literally was. Listen to him talk about her being "such a whore" and "you picked him up and you fucked him, didn't you, whore?"

Guy was getting off on it.

Around the end when paul giamatti was drinking that expensive wine in a mcdonalds or whatever. That was a real sad scene.

>california

worst state I've ever been to. full of smug people who think they are all movie stars.

This is good advice. I would also like to add that you should open your eyes wider when talking to someone you want to befriend, in addition to smiling. Not freakishly wide open so you look like a retard, but just a little more open than normal. Try it in front of a mirror. I don't know why, but it makes you look a lot more approachable / fun. This works on bitches too.

god tier tits

It was the best of the movie.