You were never a citizen of a glorious Soviet republic

>You were never a citizen of a glorious Soviet republic
>you're just a retarded and degenerate westerner

Truly the worst existence desu

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/130751
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circus_(1936_film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Met_in_Moscow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Russian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Only_Old_Men_Are_Going_to_Battle
youtu.be/No1-4GsQa-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. OP

>be Russian in 1949
>survive glorious war despite being 16
>get job at glorious mixed-purpose concrete/steel factory
>factory is ordered to make 10,000 tons of concrete and rebar for NEW PEOPLE'S BUILDING OF GYMNASIUM AND POOL
>factory fills order as per Commisariat's instructions
>ship it out
>trucks break down 20 km from site
>one rolls over and kills brother, sister, and four children of Supreme Soviet member
>factory staff is lined up by the road and shot
>you survive because you spent 4 hours trying to buy bread and decided to not work
>get found by secret police and sent to GULAG
>die

I'm not a vatnik you bitch ass nigga. I just think that the Soviet Union was the noblest political experiment of the last 1000 years, and it's something i certainly would have loved to be a part of, even if it meant living in the Uzbek SSR

OP visibly btfo, how will he ever recover?

>utter anything remotely positive about any matter distantly connected to Russia
>BootyWaco'd and artery clogged Homo Ameribesus fill up your thread with Russophobic shitposts

stay mad

By spending the night in your mom.

>tfw 100% russian so dumb white guilt tactics dont work on me
>constantly told I look Russian
Feels good to not be American mutt but have the benefits of living in America

здpaвcтвyйтe, Comrade

sami my bez nosok
zato v kosmose vostok

/
we are all without socks
but in space our vostok

>having to worship Stalin aka gay Hitler
I think not

>worshiping dictators ever
Only Sup Forumstards do this

>>tfw 100% russian so dumb white guilt tactics dont work on me

You're right. Those only work on actual white people.

Mmmmm... Thats what I meant sweetie :^)

>Be ethnic russian in 1917
>Be 65% of your country
>Own a farm that you purchased with the help of your dad and grandfather
>Some faggots arrive at your doorstep
>"Hello tovarisch Serebryakov. That's a hell of a house for you alone. We'll send you a couple of uneducated dumbfucks "proletarians" right your way!"
>"Yes they will live with you from now on"
>"By the way, we're confiscating your wealth"
>Both look like hook-nosed individuals
>Be desperate and join White movement
>Lose and seek refuge in France (if you're lucky)
>Be killed for contrrevolution propaganda if not.

Kill yourself el americANO

shouldn't have called the US into the war like cowards, maybe we wouldn't have sent Lenin then

>being this much of a cuck
Into the gulag it goes.

Fuck off kike, your subhuman overlords are gonna pull off a commie revolution in 40 years tops don't you worry about that.
Thanks for your shitty german genes by the way, they sure were the reason why nikolay didn't kill kikes and allowed that shitshow to happen.

>t*nkies

Hello, Poroshenko, are you still mad about Crimea?

Don't embarrass yourself, open a history book. Your commie professor isn't always a credible information source.

what the fuck was the point of the union if even Gorbachev couldn't get pudding pops?

>The Amerifats in here are being pro-communist
>The Russhits are staunchly against it

Fascinating

>"Hello tovarisch Serebryakov. That's a hell of a house for you alone. We'll send you a couple of uneducated dumbfucks "proletarians" right your way!"
That wasn't like that. It was more like:
>"Hello tovarisch Serebryakov. That's a hell of a house for you alone. We'll send you to GULAG and confiscate all your wealth and gib it too these poor lazy peasants. That is called colhoz from now btw"

No one was talking to you, you fetal alcohol syndromed shitface.

Sup Forums is counter culture

Russians on this site are the biggest cucks around so no surprise

Go die for Israel or something

Supporting gulags and millions of deaths of ethnic Russians is being a cuck now? You're either fucked in the head or a subhuman minority.

tell your countrymen to stop being such cucks

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/130751

Go get a job that pays more than $200 a month.

Minorities couldn't even move out of they shitholes. If not ussr we would already live in one big moscvobad. Nobody cared about them

>Asking 1000 people in some uralic shithole about Israel
>omg russkies like us

Try asking 145 million people, see what happens.

>Goymany calling anybody cucks
I'm laffin

here's another poll, russia is literally the least anti-israel (aka most cucked) country in the world

This doesn't look very true t b q h w y f
Anotheranon

> ))) Canada (((

Here is another poll

Russians don't really think about other countries, Ukraine is a recent exception. Before 2014 if we talk about a foreign country it's most likely USA.

Nothing on this site makes me cringe as hard as russophilic, and especially commie russophilic burgers.
It's like a feminist praising islam. Like a nigger praising KKK. Like a Jew praising Nazis. Or any of these but the other way around. It's not just stupid, it's absurd.

El PolACO, señores

>American Communists
Jesus, where is the Klan when we need it?

>there are people on this site who see picrel as an unironic portrayal of commie regime
I wish you get what you wish for.

Okay, Wczysczsc. Katyn is a myth, by the way.

>wahhh stop liking things I don't like
lol

poles are the hyenas of europe.

>tfw Europe will never be free of the eternal pole

>tfw born in the USSR

That's how most really large countries are.
When you have so many people over such a vast area and all the benefits, issues and politics that go along with it, you don't really give a shit about what's going on in other parts of the world unless it has some plausible affect on you.
Unless the corrupt media keeps pushing it for some political reason, then your average asshole might get worked up about something and follow along with the concocted narrative if it suits their half-assed ideologies.
You usually have enough world of you own and all it's bullshit to keep you occupied.

>the Soviet Union was the noblest political experiment of the last 1000 years
OK now I know you're trolling. I'm not saying you should hate the Soviet Union nor that it's wrong if there are some things you like. However, to call it a noble experiment is utter bullshit.

>USA is the only one above 50
hmm...
rly mks u thnk

>shouldn't have called the US into the war like cowards, maybe we wouldn't have sent Lenin then
In their defense it was the Brits who got us involved.

>USSR
>not degenerate
Check what they filmed on Stalin's orders

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circus_(1936_film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Met_in_Moscow

I mean if he didn't have all power in 1941 must have been a cuck of a leader. Of no surprise, Georgians are notorious idiotic inbreds

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Russian

You know what Russians did to celebrate the 9th of May? (Cult of Death type V-Day for redskies)

They put plenty of internationalist, anti-colonalist, anti-racist propaganda.

In 1970s they came up with a shitty movie about pilots to show it every year near and during the 9th of May on TV.

They still do it.

That movie Putincuck orders to be shown on major state-owned TV networks each 9th of may - "V boj idut odni stariki". You know what this movie is about? Uzbek subhuman breeding Russian Slavic girl who happened to be a pilot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Only_Old_Men_Are_Going_to_Battle

That's what the USSR and Red Army stood for in the long term - interracial breeding.

Communists are degenerates, you idiot.

They destroyed their culture. They tore down churches. They killed millions for no reason.

Still mad, dumb bydlo hohol faggot?

That's rich coming from a literal euronigger

>flag

>reddit

Reddit is full of commies you fucking delusional faggot. You would fit in very well there actually

>KGB helped all the cancerous movements in the USA and Westeen Europe and thanks to the USSR America is so mongrelized and degenerate today
I don't think you understand what the fuck winning is
Uncucked racist Germans are good boys and allies, don't inflame what's not there

Nice tin foil hat, Ivan. Tell me about how Putin's FSKGB rigged the election for Trump.

>Nice tin foil hat, Ivan.
He's not wrong about the KGB nor is he Russian you dolt.

>Reddit is full of commies
What did he mean by this?

>tin foil
he's right. Jewiet Union helped the niggers in South Africa and helped to train pieces of shit like Martin Dindu King

Germans are subhumans.
Kikes are subhumans.
Americans who like commies are subhumans.
What's not to understand?
A picture of your arm with a timestamp.

That's what happens when you learn history through reddit memes, kids. Don't be like the sharter.

>Germans are subhumans
nice enough people. you have brainwashed idiots in all European nations. Why do you countrymen still allow interracial shit like "Only_Old_Men_Are_Going_to_Battle" to be shown every "Victory Day"? why do they endorse shit about interracial adoption like "Hipsters" (2008)? financed by the Russian Ministry of Culture no less. Are Russians subhuman too? All European nations have foreigner, degeneration of culture and financial problems

What about you guys fuck right off to Sup Forums with your dead ideologies and old copypastas?

What about you fucking off back to Central Asia or Caucasus?

Brown shitskin, that's what I thought.
Pol is edgy.

Looks like you're a left-handed spic

You got the spic part right.

Did you learn history of Germany? They have that inner desire to fuck things up. They also thought slavs were subhumans. As for your question:
1. Young people don't watch tv.
2. Russians are very xenophobic.
>Hipsters" (2008)? financed by the Russian Ministry of Culture
Most of directors are kikes. This country is still run by them. Putin was put into the office by jewish oligarchs. People prefer not to watch russian movies because around here pretty much everybody knows it's garbage.

THE HEIGHT OF HUMAN INNOVATION
youtu.be/No1-4GsQa-g

Far better than Italy that actually consider Slavs subhuman and wanted to cleanze them from the Balkans, but Hitler's protection prevented it. Anyway, you don't judge ethnic Russians with Stalin, so you don't judge ethnic Germans with Hitler alone.
>Most of directors are kikes. This country is still run by them.
Similar in all Western Europe, USA, Poland and Ukraine idiot

Did Stalin wage war on Germany and killed Germans too, using Russians as cannon fodder? They came here first. If hitler listened to his generals everything would be different. The Reich would be defensive, the war wouldn't occur.
Read the pic Why do you even love them so much, is it Stockholm syndrome?

>too, using Russians as cannon fodder
WWII in one phrase

>Read the pic
>Rome, Byzantine - multiracial society without anti-racemixing laws
>WWI started by Germans
Try Serbs
>WWII started by Germany
Somehow Piłsudski had it good with Hitler, and Britain and France didn't declare the war first, right?
>Merkel
How old are you, debil? Europe got enriched decades ago and Merkel is not even German

You make Russians look like idiots by defending USSR and trying to shill meme tier knowledge of history to foreigners. Dumb bydlo

lol where do I defend ussr retard? If you like people who killed slavs I've no business talking to you. Go suck some bavarian dick, imbecil.

All Europeans had been killing each others for centuries and that's a damn know fact. You can hate on Germans irrationally all you like, but it won't increase the German and German-mixed number in Russian nationalist groups or business
>he had to question if Stalin used Russians as a cannon fodder
Ten times yes. He could have used gooks

We're hitting levels of cuckoldry that shouldn't be possible.

hey man thats kinda racist

Friendly reminder that "gommies > nazis" / "nazis > gommies" is a false dichotomy, and there's nothing worse than a false dichotomy regarding totalitarian doctrines.
You really don't have to be a fence-sitting opinionless centrist to hate both of them.

kek