HUGE FBI LEAK- Hillary Clinton Foundation Total Treason

HUGE FBI LEAK- Hillary Clinton Foundation Total Treason

archive.org/details/HUGEFBILEAKHillaryClintonFoundationTotalTreason

A thread on Sup Forums with an FBI insider confirms everyone’s worst suspicions. The Hillary Clinton email server was merely a distraction from the Clinton Foundation and most of DC is in up to their necks in what could be the biggest scandal of all times. This inside info from someone claiming to be a high level FBI analyst whose job was to look at the records, with NOTES added to clarify some of the responses.

The smoking gun is about to arrive and there are “a lot of people involved”. To save everyone time, here are the choice bits with the link to the entire archive, where you can decide for yourself if this is for real or not. Looks like Trump and Putin hold some of the cards.

This level of corruption is something expected in a developing country or a place like China, where they openly persecute good people and have industrial scale organ harvesting of Falun Gong and others.

Why Hillary was Not Indicted

There is intense pressure for us not to do so. I am posting from a position of near anonymity and enough plausible deniability to evade prosecution, as we have all been given gag orders.
There is enough for her and the entire government to be brought down. People do not realize how enormous this whole situation actually is. Whether she will be or not depends on how much info about others involved gets out, and there are a lot of people involved.

The real point of interest is the Clinton Foundation, not the e-mail server. We received the server from Benghazi, then from the server we found data on the CF. Then we realized the situation is much worse than previously thought.

Super Classified Materials on the Clinton Email Server

She had SAP level programs on her server, which if made public, would literally cause an uprising and possibly foreign declarations of war.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/lFHx3
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/07/fbi-insider-leaks-all-clinton-foundation-exposed-involves-entire-us-government-3381515.html?currentSplittedPage=0
archive.is/RffAd
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3224698/pg1
snopes.com/un-official-john-ashe-killed-the-day-before-he-was-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton/
archive.org/details/HUGEFBILEAKClintonFoundationTotalTreason
youtu.be/nPg3tZMoZnA
youtu.be/kypl1MYuKDY
youtu.be/ZCYI7rppBOE
youtu.be/ftx7soJIaKg
youtu.be/b3oTYYTd1F4
youtu.be/V-sDCOMZxRk
mediafire.com/?bgkz2vdd54ozk
archive.is/7uNkg
archive.is/pgLpf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

{NOTE: A Special Access Program is an intelligence program classified above top-secret. They are held on closed servers at secret locations. The only way to get one is if you are specifically read on to a program, have a need to know, then you must physically go to a location and pass through several layers of security to even look at the program. A good example in non-classified terms would be the locations and operations of our intelligence operatives around the globe, or our missile silo locations.}

Well this will be fun

As much as I want to believe this, he went off the deep end near the end of his posts
At first it seemed reasonable, but the "FBI user" went full JEWISH CONSPIRACY by the end

everything he has said has come true so far. Now go kill yourself.

too spooky for me. If at least 25% of what he is saying (FBI user) is true then, we will have a massive shitstorm

He purposely put bullshit in there. Did you even read it? He said he was going to add some lies to taint the pool.

such as?

Come on I don't want to have to fucking explain fucking everything. Just read the thread and listen to the hearings yesterday. Its really easy to find.

John Ashe, man on the left, found with this throat crushed the day before he was to testify against Hillary.

nothing. its a Sup Forums RPer and people believe it. if he could predict with 100% accuracy some political event happening - even just an announcement with little to no backlash - he would be proven to be genuine but nothing like this has happened, mere vague revelations like any other conman, spiced with alt-right rhetoric.

So you don't have an actual link?

Hillary did us a favor. Russia now has all of this. They are equpped to intervene and they can stay one step ahead of these (((globalist))) scum.

HAHAHAHAHAHA WHO CARES?

RACEWAR NOW FAGGOTS LOL.

>Super classified
Wow this sounds super serious

Fucking shill

Fake and gay

imgur.com/a/lFHx3

Oh yeah.... links heh heh heh!!!

FBI Insider Leaks All: Clinton Foundation Exposed! Involves Entire US Government!

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/07/fbi-insider-leaks-all-clinton-foundation-exposed-involves-entire-us-government-3381515.html?currentSplittedPage=0

archive.is/RffAd

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3224698/pg1

Please stop posting this fake trash.

We are just the greatest goyim

According to snopes he was never going to testify

snopes.com/un-official-john-ashe-killed-the-day-before-he-was-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton/

From my memory, that Hillary will not be indicted and Nigel Farrage will step down immediately (which he did the next day)

Some things FBIAnon said was to mislead and hopefully keep his ass safe. What's true and what isn't is up to us to research and find out.

>implying the Semitic nonsense isn't a big part of the elites' beliefs
>being this much of a shill

I don't take his every word as gospel. The knowledge he has of the innerworkings of the agency are worth noting, and not dismissing. He's allowed to have his own opinions about the j00s as well.

If he's a real human bean working in the FBI, then like a real human bean, he's gonna be spot on with some things and way off with others.

Thus far, everything he has said has come true, so he is still very much an asset to our goal of making Trump God Emperor of the United States of America.

Le who cares hehehe

>citing (((snopes)))
are you even trying?

Alright, the Hillary thing was a coin toss but Farrage stepping down is a good prediction. 100% accuracy on two predictions, one super easy one, isn't proof of anything though.

Here's a thread with direct evidence Hillary perjured herselfon at least two occassions before Congress.

>Implying those in powers will let anything happen
If Hillary being only one kog of the machine can't fall why would the whole thing fall?

Says the guy citing a rumor he heard on a Guadalajarian basket weaving imageboard

>being an average citizen and not understanding that this is politics as usual

No one cares about this boring shit. There is a race war.

I'm glad this is such tin-hat stuff because it readily undermines any credibility and means I don't have to waste time reading this bullshit. Thanks, user.

>Sup Forums
>fbi insider leaking on Sup Forums

Sure thing OP, come back when you have actual facts, and predicting ibvious things like Hillary being innocent when everyone knew is not hard.

"FBI user" has had you guys so trolled the last few days. He's said nothing that confirms he works at the FBI, he's said nothing that isn't some vague probably-true-anyway statement, and could actually be a distraction from us nailing clinton on the emails. For all we know, this is a reddit plot to distract us. All fbi user can say in response to this is, "no" and "focus on the foundation." Extraordinary claims, extraordinary evidence my friend. A real pol insider would've proven himself with something by now.

Anyone calling this leak unimportant is either one of the known paid shills or sinply retarded.

This is just as real and twice as serious as any race-baiting conflict going on

>MOM WE'RE DOING A RACE WAR

Remember, your ONLY Friends in the USGov is the FBI.

HUGE FBI LEAK Clinton Foundation Total Treason

Good, bring it all down

How convenient

It's just having fun with you fags again.

Bump, this threads on the slippery dip.

>or our missile silo locations

we all know them already, dumbest way to store them

>A thread on Sup Forums

intothetrash.jpg

hahahaha

You have got to do your own research, it's not too hard nowadays...

HILLARY VIDEOS - The Scary Shocking Truth

youtu.be/nPg3tZMoZnA

youtu.be/kypl1MYuKDY

youtu.be/ZCYI7rppBOE

youtu.be/ftx7soJIaKg

youtu.be/b3oTYYTd1F4

youtu.be/V-sDCOMZxRk

HILLARY WARNING VIDEOS - Download NOW!!!

mediafire.com/?bgkz2vdd54ozk

More than that related to SAP programs and such. Do your own fucking homework retard

can anyone TL;DR what the clinton foundation is and why is it so important?

This is true. The FBI are, for the most part, the boy scouts.

Not ONE single time was she pronounced innocent shill.

TL;DR: The word is that Hillary offered state secrets to foreign governments (Britain and Saudi Arabia, specifically) and D.C. insiders in return for donations to the Clinton Foundation.

archive.is/7uNkg
archive.is/pgLpf

Does it matter? Even if he was a shit stained /x/ autist, his thought put ramblings have spurred Sup Forums to productive action.

We are researching and (far more important) spreading the word of the "possible" corruption of Hillary and her Foundation, along with all the leads it brings.

If you dont like Hillary or the elites, you should be happy. If you do, well...

thanks

>According to (((snopes)))

>He purposely put bullshit in there.
HAHAHAHAH

You faggots still think he was making that shit up.

If only you knew how bad it really was.

Also if all the Semitic influence is non-sense, why does TAVISTOCK literally mean Good Goy?

All of the research that we have been doing in cfg proves that there is a huge global semitic influence that cannot be denied.

My theory on this whole thing is that the supposed FBI leaker is actually the person behind most of these threads and he is just pushing his own anti Hillary campaign.

He gave no evidence he was in the FBI, and the OP says confirmation bias.

Wasting your time on this is fun tho. Go for it. Conspiracies started by anonymous posters on a Singaporean stitching board Just like lizard kings did 911.

But don't mind me I got paid 5 cents by Hillary and or the ZOG.

>above top secret
No such thing.
Back to /x/ with you.

fbibro is confirmed troll. you're all fuckin nebs

Thats the issue, WHAT can he realistically hope to prove himself with, without giving away who he is to authorities? Assuming he's real, if he posted some shit that could convince us beyond a preponderence of a doubt, you best believe the powers that be would be able to track his sorry ass down and "dissapear" him.

Honestly, either you take it at face value or move on. Because of its convience to the cause, i choose to roll with it.

pawn

>CTSA

WHATCHA TALKING ABOUT?!!!

Why are you actively trying to throw your country into the gutter? Is 0.05 worth it you traitorous fuck?

Ok, Sup Forumsaks, what we have to prove, probably with the help of Sup Forums, is that American lives were lost as a result of this. No conspiracy bullshit either, a direct 1:1.

No shit,faggot.

You're just regurgitating shit that was already revealed,the only ones who don't know about it are the influx of normie faggots. They don't need to know shit,let them get Goyim'd.

>My theory on this whole thing is that the supposed FBI leaker is actually the person behind most of these threads and he is just pushing his own anti Hillary campaign.

nice conspiracy theory, heres your tinfoil hat :^)

FBIanon is based.

Race war starts ??? Right after Clinton gets off is this a hoax?

> It isn't political and financial suicide to name the Tribe's influence

> NWO is a Germanic Death Cult

> Soros is just a simple currency trader, feeding his family. Move along.

FBIAnon showed credibility by saying what he did. Nothing was cartoonish or even David Duke tier.

Take is from this NJ bro, the Tribe has enormous influence.

PROOF?
R
O
O
F
?

>globalist elites caught red-handed committing treason
>#BLM murders cops in Dallas as a distraction

Wew, Obama's Sons are saving him from a pretty nasty scandal involving Washington's Brazilian-tier corruption :)

DOJ Attorney here, you guys are giving me such blue balls.

You are in a nice, big country I may have to flee to survive when the Blowback from all of this Hits The Fan, and nukes are flying toward the cities from Russian Subs.

HUGE FBI LEAK Clinton Foundation Total Treason

Race war starts
While the nation is divided chinese/russian alliance invades US/EU simultaneously

Damn, I had no idea the shilling would be this fucking hard just the day after too. Yesterday no one was shilling this hard but right after the shootings in dallas I am really starting to think it was a false flag. Now the shills are in overdrive to keep this shit under wraps.

Is that Bonnie Tyler?

This looks about as legit as your fucking "Guccifer" leaks.

>special access program
>"above top secret"

lel oh do tell us more

It's an elaborate troll you idiot.
The "fbi agent" also confirmed a jewish conspiracy and the existence of aliens.
Are you retarded?

>tfw they're literally trying to distract us from the foundation by starting a race war

This is it, we're so close. They are out of options.

So, it's treason, then.

milfag here, yes there is and it's common knowledge. TS/SCI is above TS and I wouldn't be surprised if there's anything above that

plausible deniability son

Just ignore and carry on. FBIanon, real or not, is not important to this. What is is carrying on the task at hand. Keep researching and keep spreading the word.

The only real reason you wouldnt support this is because you like Hillary/believe her/are a shill.

>Says something reasonable
>fucking shill how could someone lie about having a high-up job with literally ZERO proof

bump

lmao

the way this guy died is a method of assassination in hitman blood money for one target

Balls to the Wall!

>She had SAP level programs on her server, which if made public, would literally cause an uprising and possibly foreign declarations of war.

DO IT FAGGOT!

We had about hundred different threads yesterday about FBI user and it was never this bad. THAN after shit started to be proven that the FBI user was right retards like this start coming out today to shill everything.

I didn't even believe there was that much shilling but now I'm pretty damn convinced.

That was actually confirmed by the FBI yesterday in the house hearing.

You think that's convincing, check pic related.
It's the speech Comey gave. I offer anyone to google "gematria calculator" and enter the word count. There are multiple possibilities, but this sentence is legit in that list.

Already answered

I'm telling you the shills are out in force today its getting fucking spooky as fuck.

I saw that last night I'm think its bull but still pretty damn spooky.

SLIDE IT