Which one of you is the Jeff from Pennsylvania who dropped red pills all over Washington Journal this morning?

Which one of you is the Jeff from Pennsylvania who dropped red pills all over Washington Journal this morning?

c-span.org/video/?411923-2/washington-journal-shootings-dallas-louisiana-minnesota&start=798 at 00:13:18

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zh2ofRqEX3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit , Ty to the user who did this!

btw this is the most based show on TV and deserves its own watch party thread each morning tbhfam.

timestamp faggot?

Jeff, you're the man. I think you need a permit to sell so many red pills.

>well thought out argument
>followed by a toothless retarded feminist with screaming kids in the background

It's in my message but I didn't format it well.

00:13:18

ty faggot rescinded

he sounds like he's from pittsburgh area from his dialect

Just watched this entire thing, sounds like a TRUMP SUPPORTER

huh... got me thinking..

If he's white chances are he's a Trump supporter.

Single mom I'm sure. Loves big daddy government

Phone is being gay. Can I get a TLDW meme txt pls user?

Screw it starting crap top.

The fact that jewish producers aren't cutting him off asap makes me wonder wtf is going on.

Washington Journal is my favorite TV show the callers are always so redpilled it's amazing.

CSPAN never cuts off the red pilled callers dude

They aren't jewish media

This teebeeaytch

"MEN!" - Candy 2016

>Guy calls in
>Drops death by cops statistics
>Most deaths by cops are whites, not blacks
>Black on white crime is through the roof
>Whites are the real victims
>Whites need to realize this and get upset, but don't
>Media is the one making the situation for whites worse

Jeff - 2016

Hell yeah. Pittsburgh is redpilled as fuck.

get used to it assholes

>those truthbombs on C-SPAN
Based Jeff.

At least she seems right-leaning.

lol poor white victims

I was told since small that blacks are dangerous

why do white ppl sound like the niggers they hate?

haha the lady after the guy is saying that she is afraid of her black neighbors.

Jeff is a good guy. No hate or racist rhetoric, just simple truth. But those crime statistics will never be shared by the talking heads of the mainstream media. Sad!

lol

they're all init together against us

Yeah, they even let prank callers go on for a bit assuming they aren't being abrasive.

marine core rejects
nailed it

you hear them on fox news then other news agencies are forced to spin it . its how they all work

and the young turks have that angry roach who flips out when you mention black murder rates

Well done, Jeff.

Nicely articulated, backed everything up with stats. Displayed just enough passion to rile people up, but didn't overdo it

the crime stats Jeff is quoting from the Guardian come directly from FBI.gov

TRUMP - JEFF now !

real americans
not those shitty fake ones

anytime the left counteracts with that shit trying to dismiss facts and go off about "white mass shooters" just tell them more people in chicago die every month that the last shooting, and or hit them with the fact that more black babies just were killed by planned parenthood 5 minutes ago and watch them flip their shit and end the subject

funny, I could see this coming for years.

remember why the black panthers was formed?

Damn Jeff was redpilled as fuck.

Next caller though:
>First, Jeff is an idiot.
>fails to attack the argument
>resorts to the person instead
>ignores Jeff's statistics completely.

Women really are insufferable.

lol

Based Vietnam vet caller alittle later.

And he wasn't called a racist neonazi capitalist patriarch Trump supporter?

More importantly, did Jeff from PA drop any dank memes?

The black panthers were supposed to be the Jew's vanguard for a communist revolution in America. In 2016 BLM serve the same purpose - they even use the same marxist vocabulary of "oppression"

FREEDOM!!

This video should show you the shocking parallels between the 60s and now and how it relates to a much larger system of marxist revolution

The look on the hosts face when jeff mentions "whites taking care of their own" and "BROTHERHOOD"

Muh *NOMINAL* numbers

Funny how Sup Forums ignores the population ratio when it comes to police murders.

Whites takes more welfare than Blacks nominally? Wrong! The ratio of Blacks taking welfare within their own race is larger than Whites. Silly, leftist don't even into statistics. xD

Whites gets murdered by police more than any other races nominally. This statistic is sound. Anybody who disagrees is a leftist shill. REEEEEEE

they formed because they were sick and tired of being shot and beat up by cops

50 years ago

I think you forgot to adjust for the amount of crime committed per capita by race. :^)

You're a useful idiot also, would probably give up all of your freedoms willingly just for "weed" you stupid Canadian

blacks get killed disproportionately by the police because they are disproportionately committing crime. also they are aggressive niggers who don't know how to behave in front of cops

>Most deaths by cops are whites, not blacks

Of course Whites will be the most killed by number. Whites are the majority of the nation. How do these statistics look when you compare the Black deaths to the Black population?

Like how you compare the Black welfare users to the Black population. Blacks take more welfare as a race by ratio than Whites despite Whites nominally taking more welfare.

inclined to agree. I'm racist as shit but you don't need to fudge the stats to formulate an untrue argument

the true arguments that you can make without fudging the stats are damning enough.

lol

we just need god

>using per-capita shootings when police do not patrol low-crime areas equally as often as they do high-rise areas

why is greta so literally perfect, bros?

THE COMMUNISTS DIDN'T STOP WITH THE FALL OF THE SOVIET UNION

THEY'RE AN INTERNATIONAL GROUP OF JEWS THAT THINK THE 21ST CENTURY WILL SEE GLOBAL COMMUNIST REVOLUTION

WEEWOOOWEEEWOOOWEEWOOO
ALERTALERT
THEY THINK COMMUNISTS WILL SEIZE POWER DURING A CRISIS IN GOVERNMENT CAUSED BY MASSIVE CIVIL UNREST
WEEEWOOWEEWOO

the absolute madman!

Forgot image.

the chain smoking idiot after him rofl

>And who are the robots?
>And who puts them on the earth?

THAT STUCK UP NIGGER CUNT OF A WOMAN AFTER JEFF!!

I WILL KILL CUNTS LIKE HER ONE DAY I FUCKING SWEAR IT!

MUH MUH ,MH YOOOOOMUNNNN BEANSSSSS!

ON A YUUUUUUUMUN LEVEL

GO. AND. FUCKING. KILL. YOUR. SELF!

MUH MUH MUH RAAYYYCCCIISSM,,,,,,

Souderton is a Philly suburb. In the north, kinda rural.

Video won't load thanks to my "high speed internet".

lol, caller: we need to give these kids some tools

I'm thinking uzies and aks

That fucking cunt after Jeff ruined it, fuck her.

I hate listening to women talk about issues, she was the actual fucking idiot.

They just suck man...

That is not the point, the niggers are simply saying that blacks kill them more and it is not true.

lol white ppl shitting themselves

God damn leaf.

I thought Canada was an ally, how could I be so wrong?

I don't feel sorry for you, you bring it on yourselves

>16:00

Is Candy retarded? She starts by saying all Jeff (the guy who used common sense and statistics) is an idiot. Then she goes on to say she's scared to talk to her black neighbors because she's always been told blacks are dangerous. Then she goes on to say she loves all races and loves diversity. Also, bonus retard points for radfem "MEN ARE DA PROBLEM!"

Is this dissonant logic or is the bitch just trolling?

You are bringing it on right fucking now you sack of human waste.

>Is this dissonant logic or is the bitch just trolling?

Women are fucking dumb no matter how much the media tries to imply they are superior to men.

Film at 11

PA Fag here, do we have people ready to fight?
I have weapons and ammo for myself.
Also have a couple boxes of 30rd mags if anyone needs some when SHTF.

It's actually pretty close. Last year whites accounted for over half of the deaths by cops. Maybe roughly 55% of the deaths, while whites account for 65% of the population. So it's really not that far away, especially when you consider the rate that blacks commit crimes compared to whites.

just keep pretending you are the victim here

I'm afraid to talk to my black neighbor

ZOZZLE what are they gonna do start killing all, white people, also this means she's never said hello to her neighbor because she was a racist to begin with

fuck, I'm white, and I'm starting to hate white ppl

wtf Sup Forums?

>i'm racist
oh yea?

why do you even watch jewtube videos if it just makes you angry

>white people killed
>we can't have anger, thats how the terrorists win!

FREEDOM clown

I would suggest not posting this sort of thing on the internet.
Be safe and be smart.

You do it per capita based on their representation in the criminal population. Blacks are about 4.2 of the white population. You need to multiple their crimes by that number to look at an even population statistic.

Why would a white support anybody else? I don't feel safe at all supporting Hillary.

>that comment format
>that writing style

D-Donald? is that you?

#Dallas
#DallasPoliceShooting

Let me when someone makes your sorry lame ass a victim, I want to watch.

>pennsylvania
>not black
>not a trump supporter
those don't exist outside of the college campuses

I could care less at the moment, the boxes are not at my home.
Every american should have equipment stashed away. It's all about being prepared.

culture of victim-hood

God Emperor comfirmed