Thoughts on Hope Solo's bid for the US Soccer Federation presidency?

Thoughts on Hope Solo's bid for the US Soccer Federation presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.co.uk/espn/otl/story/_/id/13793673/hope-solo-again-face-domestic-violence-charges
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What arguments has she presented to support her candidacy

all party members are slowly digested over a thousand years

DONT

Our Angus steak is USDA Choice top round beef. It is sliced steak on a sandwich, and it’s perfectly featured in sandwiches like our Three Cheese & Steak. Arby’s stacked natural Swiss cheese, Cheddar cheese and Gouda cheese on top of tender slices of Angus steak. That’s why it’s called the Three Cheese and Steak sandwich. On account of the three cheeses. And the steak.

IT

that's an unappealing angle and she doesn't have the most aesthetic pussy but you have to give her +100 for actually being a straight US soccer player on the Women's National Team, sends nudes to her husband, and covers up for him when he crashes the team van in a DUI.

All in all Hope Solo may be a roastie but she's a cool roastie.

And please people, never take upward angled shots of your genitals unless you are lying down it just doesn't look good

she will beat up random voters of her choosing if she loses

she looks indian (native american). Is she part squaw?

Explains the problems she'd had with firewater and domestic violence.

espn.co.uk/espn/otl/story/_/id/13793673/hope-solo-again-face-domestic-violence-charges

>goes over to the in-laws
>17 year old shit is being a 17 year old shit
>mentions something about her roast beef wellington
>she goes full WWE and smashes his fucking head against the concrete and then for good measure kicks the shit kid's mom's ass too.

Why am I not married to this woman right NOW?

Go to bed hope

brb texting you pictures of my purple asshole

my

literally

purple

asshole

sweet dreams honey

Corned beef has a lot of fans, and if you don’t do it right, they’ll let you know. Our corned beef is brined and cooked until it’s tender enough to flake with a fork. It has all the beefy, salted flavor you expect in a quality corned beef, and it’s prepared specifically to be meatcrafted into our New York style Reuben sandwich.

>I showed you my black hole, please respond

since all you are so critical of her punanny I would like to point out that since she leaves nothing to the imagination:

>she's dark complexion so her 'outie' is dark colored

>her pussy is clearly fairly tight she can't really even spread it that wide

>she has an in tact perineum meaning she has never had a child

She should be the US president imo.

Not just the soccer federation

she's so pretty, one must wonder how she looks naked

Anytime she had a bad week at the office she would just hit the liquor and order special forces to bully Mexico. She'd crash the motorcade into the reflecting pool and then claim a secret service member was driving.

Our bacon comes from pepper-rubbed pork belly that’s been smoked to add an extra bit of flavor. Then we slice it thick so when it’s on a sandwich, it’s not just an accoutrement—it’s a whole new layer of meat. Try it on one of our Market Fresh® sandwiches or as an addition to any sandwich on our menu.

TRY OUR MARKET FRESH SANDWICHES

There's nothing solo about that vagina.

Can't see anyone wanting to touch it leaving her Solo.

What’s goin on fellas

Is she fit to be president? or are nude selfies just a normal thing to do?

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

Do you think she's ever been fucked with a strapon by one of her teammates?