/bundes/

quocktastisch Sunday (CET)

12:00: BVB press conference (Bosz' sacking?)
13:30: 1. FC Köln - SC Freiburg
15:30: Hannover 96 - TSG Hoffenheim
18:00: FC Augsburg - Hertha BSC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eBJt-oTomGg
youtube.com/watch?v=i2uu6NF2inY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayern_Munich_v_Norwich_City
youtube.com/watch?v=EU6L8nT_Pw4
youtube.com/watch?v=IFZqDcFU4Ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Stöger

>wir sind ein Start-Up Club
>wir werden keine Zahlen veröffentlichen, das wäre unseriös
>wir sind ein sehr transparenter Verein
Red-Bullshit Bingo on Wontorra

Thomas Tuchel is available

>12:00: BVB press conference

Ananastisch!

kek

this

Live-Stream
youtube.com/watch?v=eBJt-oTomGg

Press conference starting in 22 minutes

here's a summary
youtube.com/watch?v=i2uu6NF2inY

Bild meldet: Peter Stöger übernimmt Dortmund!

*sigh*

I laugh my ass off when tom cuckel goes to Buyern and the shills will finally shut up.

>Stöger übernimmt zunächst bis kommenden Sommer übernehmen, dann soll Hoffenheims Julian Nagelsmann (30) kommen!

Journalism @ BILD

>Stöger
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY
KILL ME

What did you cuckbois expect? That Dortmund can get Nagelsmann midseason?

Lol every stupid cunt demanding Bosz to give the boot is now surprised that people like Stöger are currently the best available options right now.

>sacked in the morning

if Nagelsmann doesn't go to buyern then buyern already have Tuchel in the bag

>Watzke: Mit Stöger gehen wir in die 2.Liga und damit basta!

Watzke: "Stöger hat bewiesen, dass er Böcke umstoßen kann"

>4 minutes till official konferenz
>every news outlet jumps on the speculation train based on BILD

lmao the state of """journalism"""

>Stöger
Dortmund removed the cancer just to get aids.

>Warteschleife Musik im LiveStream

Best timeline tabbihannes.

HABBENING

STÖGERED

IT'S ACTUALLY STÖGER
HOLY SASDAKLSDMPASD

>another Austrian shareholder
ugh

>ughposter has entered the thread

UGH

although this was actually pretty funny

STÖGER

>STÖGER

STÖGER

>STÖGER

STÖGER

>STÖGER

STÖGER

>STÖGER

STÖGER

>STÖGER

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I guess a 3 points in 14 games trainer is good enough for Dortmund

well at least Stöger knows how to collect three points

lel

Where did it all go so wrong?

"Ich hab ihm gesagt, dass ich der Trainer bin, der in dieser Saison 3 Punkte geholt hat"

Kek.. at least he has >our sense of humor

S T Ö G I

>lead your team to their worst start ever
>get a promotion
how did he do it

eternal Austrian

he's likeable desu

wait people

WAIT

I JUST GOT UP

ARE YOU ACTUALLY TELLING ME THAT DORTMUND SIGNED STÖGER

Why the fuck did Dortmund even get rid of Tuchel? And why end up with Bosz? Because of a lucky defender goal against >Schalke?

yeah

Terrorism

Until summer, then comes the NAILMAN

is Uli getting cucked? no way

I'm not sure if Nailman wants to coach in the 2nd bundes.
Okay obvious memes aside I think Stöger is actually their best option right now out of all available managers.

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

The meme coaches ask for 3 year contracts. He stays 2 years at Dortmund and then goes to Bayern.

>before PK: very alive thread
>after PK: ded

we are waiting for the Abstiegskracher

>we

>name a better free coach than Stöger right now
>hard mode: Numbers is not allowed to say Magath

Well, now he has a striker and people that know where the goal is

duh? Tuchel

Ancelotti

Blanc

Dortmund would never sign a coach who doesn't speak german. Even Gaydiola tier german could be considered to low tier.

Veh or Keller

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayern_Munich_v_Norwich_City

wot

>the only other language is vietnamese

torö?

youtube.com/watch?v=EU6L8nT_Pw4

Veh is actually worse and it could be possible that Keller is based enough to not got to Dortmund because of his schalke past. The schalke tears would have been glorious though.

That said, Stöger might actually be a good short term fit for Dortmund because their offence can do shit on their own and he can build a stable defence, even with shitters.

Is this /cric/?

it's /dumbers' weihnachtsbäckerei/

youtube.com/watch?v=IFZqDcFU4Ow

I just woke up and heard Stöger
damn I love akis gambles

;_; just right where it hurts

>promoting yourself this shamelessly

God, can’t believe I was out of reach of /bundes/ on this of all days.

you also missed two Danish goals

the admiration for the taktikfuchs transcends things like football rivavlries desu.

Berggreen could end up “scoring” a World Cup ticket.
I don’t remember if he is related to Klaus Berggreen who was part of the ‘80s team.

Busene

how to have proper VAR 101:

1. Every coach gets 2 calls per game. This call can be used for penulties, goals, red cards. He can tell the 4th assistent if he wishes to use the assist. if one of those calls is correct, he gets one back.

2. only if the decision was VERY wrong, it will be corrected. otherwise ruling on the field stands. the referee will communicate this to the stadium via microphone.

3. unsportsmanlike behaviour that wasnt noticed, like blatant diving or acting, will be penalized after reviewing the particular scene at the end of the matchday

>Alki Watzke strikes again
Hopefully Stöger is a good card player

Carina > Jenny

There! I said it.

huh?

Jana > every other bitch in German tv

i disagree with point number 3. it should be punished immediately. if someone was diving, acting or behaved unsportsmanlike it could change the outcome of a game.

but we all know this

yeah, for once i agree with you. guess that sounds reasonable.

but you would need Köln calling in for that then

Jana? Isn't this the DSF tranny? Okay then, Sören.

hojberg is playing decently.

Wrong thread. Sorry.

It should be exclusively point number 3. penulties should be so draconic that only the most hard-boiled Effes try to challenge the VAR's wrath.

Something like 10 matches ban for a dive that led to a penalty if first offence.

more like emily's weihnachtsbäckerei cause emily is a fat pig.

DSF?

Thank you

is she the one with the pineapple shirt and decent tiddies?

literally götze in a wig

>tfw not born as a women
>tfw can't live life on ez mode without any knowledge whatsoever

being an ugly women is life in hardcore mode though

not rly

there is always some dork who would provide for you

being an ugly woman is literally man life unless you live in a caveman society where strength still matters.

>with the pineapple shirt
That's probably carina.

carina is my waifu back the fuck off reeeeeee

>playing with a white ball
lmao

Being an ugly woman you jist have to study some shit like IT or electrical engineering.
Even the ugliest femlae specimen are betaorbited by at least three neckbeards.

Unless you are ugly AND have high standards of course. But then again your high standards are your problem, not your ugliness.

>BvB are so desperate that they made a random Austrian merchandise enthusiast who happened to be at the press conference their new head coach

But seriously, Stöger needs to stabilise the ship, tell shitters like Sahin or Schmelzer to fuck off, get a few wins and rebuild the player's confidence. Despite their shitty run of form, Dortmund can still get into a CL or at the very least an EL spot. It worked for Chelsea with Guus Hiddink in 2015/16, and they became champions the next season.

they've changed the ball now

Reminder that Turbine Potsdam plays right now.

yes, very racist.