ANYONE

ANYONE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmttEm7724Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blacked when?

Great episode. Loved it. Love everything about this show.

LET ME SNIFF YA BUMHOLE

PLEASEEEEEE

This episode was idiotic, I mean, WTF? Were they producing electricity using those stationary bikes?

Evidently.

Yes

I felt sorry for this girl until I learned she was a massive whore irl.

???

jlaw got all the fappening attention becase she was the girl of the moment, but hers was the best.

You obviously don't understand the episode you autistic mouth breathing fedora wearing contrarian cunt.

Cock in eye

That retarded pedaling could be easily substituted by any other activity, like typing, for example, and it would make much more sense.

>typing

Why typing? What the fuck are you even on about? The cycling is not what is important

>like typing

Omnipresent monotonous typing is the epitome of our alienation among all those shiny artefacts representing dehumanised modern technology. Of course, typing would much better than pedaling, what are you even talking about?

shut the fuck up and gtfo

>typing

I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not

Too much typing? Now you see.

MISTER
O
N
R
O
E

but that's not the point of the cycling my dawg

Another idiotic episode - this blue bear should be substituted by some panda, it would add an additional possible interpretation related to China's growing global military presence. For fuck's sake, what are those writers paid for?

Entered thread to post this.

But the bikes generate energy for the city.
That's literally it.

For alienating technology they already have the televisions that work on swipes, much a like a phone, the ultimate shiny artifact on our current society.

I honestly don't know why are you going on so much about keyboards, m8.

The only advantage of cycling over typing is that cyclical nature of pedaling vs. discrete button hitting, but still my point is valid

abigail spencer by far

>Omnipresent monotonous typing is the epitome of our alienation among all those shiny artefacts representing dehumanised modern technology.
/r/iamverysmart

i know you're just joking but you didn't have a point to begin with

>your dick will never be big enough to satisfy her

>swnsyb

JDIMSA

suck your balls?

>hasn't seen "CAN I SNIFF YOUR BUM"
she was the fappening's MVP

Oh yeah i remember that, that was funny. She seems like a cool chick.

Someone post her leaked pics please

someone post the sfw edit that she's looking through a telescope

You're a fat guy aren't you user

Maybe slightly overweight. So what?

youtube.com/watch?v=dmttEm7724Y

nice

patrician