jimmy fallon is such a sycophant I cant stand him

Republeshits BTFO!

meanwhile no one even remembers that jimmy kimmel is also competing

So so Trump Trump
Am am I i right right??

So...Trump?
*starts laughing uncontrollably*

Started from the bottom now we here

So....................................................................................

I feel sorry for Conan.
He had a show. was pushed out due to Leno being a cunt and wanting to come back. The internet came to defend him and pushed "team coco" all over the place. he got his own show again but since it was not a internet meme that requires more effort than typing some bullshit on social media that huge wave of "support" did not carry over.

Ohmigod this is so totally crazy... I'd like to introduce tonight's guest... we're super psyched to have her on... tonight's guest is Cameron Diaz... I can't believe this is happening... for you guys that don't know Cameron played Mary in this totally amazing movie There's Something About Mary... this is so totally crazy I can't believe she's here... I watched it like every day in college... this woman is a genius... I can't believe this is actually happening... this is so totally crazy... we're gonna play charades later... it's gonna be so awesome...

Kimmel and Conan are the better tv hosts, fallon does that stupid fake laugh for all his guests

He lost me after that gun control speech (despite going out shooting with Hunter S. Thompson and other shit).
I miss old Conan a lot, guess it just comes with getting older.

Remember when people doubted Colbert's show and thought they were going to cancel it? I bet they're glad they didn't now.

it also has a lot to do with how the nelsen ratings are only monitoring the viewing habits of the very old and very retarded.

Leno did nothing wrong. He never wanted to leave, and they forced him out. Coco didn't get good rating NBC panic mode, and as Jay to come back. He comes back to doing the show he never wanted to leave in the first place. Everyone calls him a bad guy. Team Coco becomes a meme.

Hopefully they sack fallon like they did conan.

HAHAHAHAHAHA DRUMPF

Christ late night is shit, everything feels so boring after Craig left

Because the old guard actually had respect for the late night format and weren't just relying on politics and the internet for jokes.

perfect

>“The Tonight Show” host Jimmy Fallon watched his show’s ratings take a hit yet again on Tuesday as competitor “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert” won its fifth straight week in overall viewers — and sources say Fallon’s being forced to change his strategy to win back eyeballs.

>“[Fallon] is feeling the pressure. I mean, Stephen Colbert is now beating him in a big way and he has to change his format to keep up because he’s losing viewers,” said a source, adding that Fallon’s getting more political. “They had to figure out a way to get Trump [into his routine] because he’s too weak on Trump, and viewers are going elsewhere. [He’s been] uncomfortable talking about politics, and that’s not what the people want.”

>Sources tell Page Six that Fallon was forced to zhoozh up his show and recently debuted a new segment, “This Week in Words,” to rival politically edgy Colbert’s late ratings hike.

>A different source added that Fallon “is being pushed to be more political. When he was on ‘SNL’ he could be vicious on the ‘Weekend Update’ desk.”

>David Letterman dinged Fallon in New York magazine, saying, “I would have gone to work on Trump.”

>CBS crowed Tuesday that former Comedy Central host Colbert won the ratings race for a fifth straight week in overall viewers, growing 29 percent from the same time last year. But a “Tonight Show” source said, “Fallon continues to enjoy a lead over Colbert in the 18 to 49 [demographic], which is more important in the industry than the overall viewership.” They said Colbert’s recent string of wins has gotten slimmer each time.

>The numbers still get Fallon’s goat.

>“He freaks out over this. He has to be on top,” a source told us.

Do you think the ratings going down is making Fallon drink even more?

How can Jimmy compete with Trump jokes?

Fuck Fallon and his stupid fucking fake laugh and interupting his guests constantly FUCK HIIIIIIIIIM

If Fallon goes political now it'd ruin the show even more. You'll just alienate the republican audience and the people who watch colbert will keep watching colbert.

Does anyone unironically watch these late shows consistently?

So much that you say "I AM DONE WITH FALLON, COLBERT IS /my guy/ NOW"

Klumpf is dumb.

>Yeeeeeah, yeah, uh uh, reeee, du du da "autistic screeching"

Has Colbert gotten better since when he started?

I loved the Colbert Report and gave his late show 2 weeks but it just wasn't good

Based big ratings Colbert changing the game

DONALD TRUMP.........

Agreed. The Colbert audience is a market created by The Daily Show, and taught a generation that sarcasm/non-sequitur somehow equates to being politically educated. It's nonsense, but it's how the Left thinks.

I miss Colbert's old character. Him acting as a right-wing strawman was much better than him saying "lol drumpf am i right?" like literally every single other TV host that exists.

My theory is that Jimmy Fallon is an android designed only to give the best rimjobs and brownose people but for some reason they gave him a talk show and just had him go out and brownose but he wasn't programmed to tell jokes

>Has Colbert gotten better

Colbert Show was actually pretty good even though I'm conservative

only thing I've seen of him lately is when he was acting like the world was ending on election night and the other day when he had an ex CIA director on shilling the "we don't spy on Americans hehe you can trust us" shit

It'll never happen but I bet he would get the big ratings if he went all-out Pro-Trump. Be the only Pro-Trump show on television. He'll at least get the Sup Forumslacks watching.

Stop pretending Leno was the bad guy. He literally retired and they asked him to come back because Conan wasn't mainstream popular enough.

Leno is a good dude for real, stop being r3ddit.

A great kek
Thank you virgin

Dunno, but I feel like Conan actually hates his job and has lost any passion he might've had.

True Sup Forumsacks will see right through him and call him out for being an opportunistic faggot, r/the_donald'll probably lap that shit right up though

Different user and I agree, but Leno didn't have to come back. God knows he doesn't need the money. I guess it's just too hard to turn down, though.

The ratings may not be good but TBS is a small network. Even so Conan is getting 12 million $ a year. Conan should abandon the standard talk show format, do a lot more remotes instead and also increase his online presence.

very true, just like how that Tucker Carlson guy rapes every other cable news show.

>He'll be doing radio soon

I'll listen in but I don't think it'll be as charming as actually seeing him.

DRUMPF BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=t2dct9ErA_g

Tucker Carlson is great. I like him even more after seeing the above speech.

I don't understand the ratings in the first place. Who the fuck under 30 is watching late night talk show hosts? There's who the Trump jokes appeal to.

>"""""people""""" still watch latenight talk shows

Latenight died when Conan left NBC, plebs.

Is the entire spectrum of "Late Night" shows literally just the Two Minutes Hate for modern millennial liberals, but with a musical performance thrown in at the end?

Will they finally make him stop laughing uncontroably every five seconds?

>Never bother to check my mail
>Postman finally complains
>Clean out mailbox
>Dozens of letters and packets from the department of commerce
>They wanted to install a neilson box on my tv
>but it was too late
I could have saved television if only i wasn't so lazy.

BTFO
T
F
O

Tuckers redemption is amazing to watch though. He used to be some talking head goober and now hes on this warpath and taking skulls

>Everyone wants more political bullshit in their standard entertainment
>everything will become more and more political until we can't escape it

Where is the glorious timeline I was promised, guys? Because so far this is just shit

I'm not a Trump supporter, but how the fuck are people not sick of the 'lol trump' shtick yet?
Colbert has zero charisma and the jokes are the same unfunny shit again and again. He's just smugly telling people what they want to hear and they eat it up.
There's a lot about Trump to mock, but every one of these shows is the same garbage night after night. How do people keep finding enjoyment in this?

Hopefully Jimmy starts shilling for CIA as well.

>ignore politics bullshit that retards like for strengthening their echo chamber and treat trump like a human being instead of "LITCHRALLY HITLER"
>lose ratings

Colbert keeps bringing Jon Stewart as a guest on his show so that and the whole "return of Colbert Report" probably attracts more viewers.

SO

Because the trump administration is relentless in being really fucking stupid. It's hard not to shake your head and laugh on a daily basis at what's coming out of it

Imagine being a producer this simple-minded

I hate that politics has to be in everything, and i'm Sup Forums.

Letterman and Leno were the least political shows ever. They told a few president jokes in the opening monologue that's it.

SUCKS

FUCKING GOOD

Fallon is white bread.

I can watch almost any other late night talk show except for Fallon's. Fucking untalented, alcoholic cunt.

He's a politically charging figure I guess. You either love him or hate him and people love to hate him. Lots of people who have nothing in common agree he's an idiot and so the media keeps parroting him to get as wide an audience as possible.

t. Trump Supporter enjoying the liberal meltdown

i dont get it, what happened?
change what?

It really disgusts me that there are people who will take that CIA director's word (and James Clapper's word) for fact after all the shit they've pulled.

stephen colbert is a prop for the left to push their agenda

notice the cia director coming on the very same day leaks come out, and at the end he promotes a book the director wrote nearly a year ago

fuck him

youtube.com/watch?v=W7RE9_nmoLg

>I'm not a Trump supporter, but how the fuck are people not sick of the 'lol trump' shtick yet?

Your average Hillcuck isn't very discerning, and is thusly very easy to entertain.
They're typically mouth-breathers who think having their opinions regurgitated back to them plus some lazy "jokes" is a form of entertainment, so they sit back and slap their bloated fins together like circus-seals and hork hork hork every time Colbert or Corden or whatever cuck they're watching makes some bland, poorly thought-out, factually inaccurate statement about Trump and then post the YouTube version to their Facebook.

I'm sorry that Colbert is too based for your liking

british panel shows >>>>>>>> american late night """"""shows""""""

>Believing the daily show and colbert report were anything other than fake news
Boggles the mind that a good chunk of people literally use the show as a news source. I'd trust Sup Forums to deliver reliable news. At least a few shitposters would post a dissenting opinion

Hahahahahaha you mad trumpcucks?

What's the difference between Jimmy Fallon and myself?

I can get through a Jimmy Fallon joke without laughing.

*to deliver more unbiased news

Are these the same "sources" that were touting colbert would be replaced by corden and his sacking was imminent?

Trump is already good for business.

The madman is doing it.

he brought up a point about Sessions doing his fucking job, and compared it to getting caught sleeping with another women by your wife, audience erupts in laughter, you can't make this shit up

JIM FALLON BTFO

>People actually watch talk shows
they're so fucking shit it's unbelievable

say it with me!

MORE TRUMP JOKES
MORE TRUMP JOKES

>I'd trust Sup Forums to deliver reliable news.
you are fucking delusional. maybe if this was /n/ or /news/ i could see that. because they would laugh at faggots who posted blogs and youtube videos of some asshole ranting about crazy shit without no evidence to back it up besides "feeling it to be true" and conjecture. unlike Sup Forums that eats shit that /x/ drops.

That's exactly what they are.

>I've never been to Sup Forums

>I'd trust Sup Forums to deliver reliable news

Holy christ user please stop voting

I bet you think Buzzfeed is reliable.

I voted for Nader

Leftists are retarded subhumans. What more is there to say?

>I'd trust Sup Forums to deliver reliable news

Neck yourself, faggot.

>Because the trump administration is relentless in being really fucking stupid. It's hard not to shake your head and laugh on a daily basis at what's coming out of it
>muh russians

kys

Why doesn't he get Trump on? He was pretty friendly to him during the campaign.

Fucking hell. Not that guy, but you first, libtard.

>uncomfortable talking about politics, and that’s not what the people want.
Europoor here, is it truth? From my online experience most of people rather complain about hearing about politic nonstop.

>successfully call Brexit and the Election

maybe you should bubba

>An image board where anyone can post a dissenting opinion vs a tv show that no one can say their side
>Which is more reliable
Kek

>Liberals literally won't watch television unless the host feeds them their opinions back to them constantly

Yo faggot I've shot guns my entire life. the united states needs better gun control laws, mostly industry facing. Fucking sjw cunt.

>WE WON'T WATCH YOUR SHOW UNLESS YOU BERATE AND MAKE FUN OF THAT CLOWN DRUMPF!!!!

lol
>its a triggered cuckservative sjw projects his own butthurt on his boogiemen episode.