Can I get a quick rundown on this show?

Can I get a quick rundown on this show?
is it even worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPxTVJWkbX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do not watch under any circumstances.
People who still watch it only do because they've come this far. If they could go back in time, they would never start.

The story is drawn out, the arcs are choppy (they routinely have entire episodes dedicated to a single character, completely leaving out the dozens of others), the action is only occasionally interesting and there's only one or two eventful episodes in a season.

Watch s01e01 and s01e02

Then stop

this. fuck i'm late

I watch it on and off but not because I actually enjoy it, the show is mostly bad. But it comes on during the time of year when they're nothing else on during Sunday nights.

What the fuck am I looking at?

An actual scene from the most recent ep.

youtube.com/watch?v=KPxTVJWkbX4

this. First episode is the best by far and it gets worse and worse every season

it may be the most bland and boring show i've ever seen.

can't understand why it's so popular

a deer. it's what it supposed to be

>TW-TW-TW-TWENTY SIXTEEN PLUS ONE
>CGI that shitty
Holy shit.

>that cgi

Officially the new L O S T

seriously though how expensive would it have been to hire an animal trainer and get a real deer on set. All it's doing is standing and then running away

I still enjoy twd. You have to sit through a lot of filler but i don't really mind. I'm always down for whatever slow story they're about to tell because i know there'll be another big moment eventually.

Season 7 has meandered more than any season so far, but i expect it'll pick up soon.

What. The. Fuck.

The fuck is that?

I stopped watching like 2 seasons ago.

This. In the words of R Kelly, "if I could turn, turn back the hands of time".

I've come so far now I'd feel like I had wasted my life if I gave in.

I enjoyed the first season, but then it turned into overly dramatic, depressing bore.

Nobody ever smiles on this fucking show and it gets to you.

oh my fucking god

Rick and Michonne spent most of the last episode smiling and fucking. Also it's really had to find a scene of Neegan where he isn't smiling.

desu this was the best episode for a long time, none of that bullshit, over dramatic, just chilin scavagin and killin zombies, if the black chick was white and you didnt even need to deer, it would of been great, wtf up with that niggers uggly fucking lips there the size of a fucking grapefruit

im so glad i dropped it

AMC bows down to Rothchild

Producers bow down to AMC

Special effect guys bow down to Producers

>not wanting those lips around your cock

Fucking plebeian

Still, kinda sucks that Lauren is hardly even in the show

Could someone post the spoiler greentext for this season please?

LOL

Women are strong as fuck and lead multiple large functioning groups.

That's basically the gist of the show now. Rick will die and the group will be led by Michonne. Complete the transformation.

The quality of any episode is directly proportional to how much screentime Negan has or Rick has when he's in Ricktatorship mode

Yes, exactly. Fuck your drama, I just want to see them out scavenging and dealing with the zombies. Even though the deer stuff and the part with Rick nearly getting eaten were pretty weak, it was a good episode overall.