What is the historical and cultural reason that southerners of primarily Scots-Irish extraction are so fucking...

What is the historical and cultural reason that southerners of primarily Scots-Irish extraction are so fucking worthless an dlazy?

Imagine being so butthurt you write all this

Where did the Georgian man touch you, OP?

Lemme put it this way. Nobody is going to be very motivated to do anything when it's 95 degrees with 120% humidity half the year.

FUCK YOU

>Being this asshurt

Yes, I am very jealous of the Southerners' ability to live on welfare, eat fried food until they're 400+ pounds each and can't move under their own power, shit themselves, fuck their sisters, and die at 50.

>this asshurt over your supposed inferiors

>tfw #10
Grandpa Georgie would be proud

your ancestors died painfully to make sure they stayed part of the union lol

The South started a war by firing on Ft. Sumter. What the fuck are you supposed to do in that situation?

My ancestors arrived from Sicily and Madeira in the mid 20th century, so no. Regardless, 300,000 of you inbred fucks wasn't enough, nor was just one March to the Sea; should've scorched the whole thing and started over desu.

your opinion is invalid, guido trash

My ggggrandfather served in the 14th Georgia. He had his leg shot off defending his home from Lincoln's attempt to expand Federal power and destroy states rights.

lyl he's probably also from N*w J*rsey. I don't see how anyone from that "state" can shittalk the South.

And my ancestors came here from Slovenia in 1909, so...yeah.

New Jersey is literally the most productive state in the USA, in terms of money sent to other states vs money received from the federal government. All the welfare queen states are in the south, like Kentucky, West Virginia, and Alabama.

That's pretty shitty excuse.

>guido trash admits he's from NJ
:^) (^:

Anglos invented modernity. As their punishment for forcing the planet to live under the boot of a post-industrial service technocracy that values only work and profit, they will be modernity's first victims. England and her outposts will be transformed into human capital, overrun by the third world, and have their culture and demography subverted by an ideology that teaches the moral (economic) good of suicide. They will be humiliated, stripped of any claim to power and prestige, deracinated, and finally replaced by sullen brown parasites

This is only a modicum of the suffering that they have inflicted on the world, but it is just

I'm from Texas actually.

Hmmm...

Those extremely black states of West Virginia and Kentucky.

>areas in south with denser concentration of wh*tes (e.g. West Virginia, Kentucky, western Virginia, northern Arkansas, Missouri) are where all the welfare queens live
Really gets the noggin' joggin'.

So thats why the south is full of blacks and spics and the north is comfy and white?

West Virginia isn't part of the South, it actually seceded from Virginia during the Civil War. It's kind of its own thing.