I'm new to this board, is Chris Stuckmann a respected film critic around here?

I'm new to this board, is Chris Stuckmann a respected film critic around here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kWhJeMkMo98
youtube.com/watch?v=hM9-45UZL8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

kys yourself

No! Chris Cuckman is a laughing stock here.

youtube.com/watch?v=kWhJeMkMo98

he's an unfunny thin skinned little bitch

This is basically a record for how long it takes in a Stuckman thread until his shitty BvS rewrite gets posted. Take that whatever way you want.

Ask Zod's snapped neck.

Remember when he got salty over RLM?

lmao

nobody is respected here

""""""Film buff"""""" redditor with shit taste in pretty much everything

The fact that he's surrounded by Nintendo games and always wearing a redbubble shirt in all his reviews says it all

>that webm
he looks like a cool guy, would hang out with

>and always wearing a redbubble shirt
not redbubble

not any graphic tee made in redbubble

he said he bought it from another online store

yeah everyone is a contrarian who hates popular things right?

What's "film"?

You know what I mean. One of those websites that sells shitty graphic t-shirts of stuff for """gamers and nerds xDD"""

source?

You just know he's craving that bbc to fill up his golddigging whore wife, while he's silently jerking off in the back of the room talking about how white privilege hurts movies and Hollywood is doing "fantastic".
This guy is dead inside. This is the perfect example of what the Hollywood jews are capable of.

He fucking cried. And posted it. It was pathetic.

The worst though was his Get Out review where he posted a picture of himself with a bunch of black people to show how diverse he was.

youtube.com/watch?v=hM9-45UZL8E

see

FUCK NO

KEK

tom cruise
keanu reeves
armond white

TELL

THAT TO

ZOD'S SNAPPED

NECK

that stupid "what you say" tho. ruins everything

the original versions out there somewhere. that's just the one i had in my computer history from before when someone linked it

It wasn't funny, but I'd hardly say he's copying RLM - making fun of unboxing videos is hardly new.

dude can you fucking give it a rest for a fucking day. Shit was kind of funny 10 months ago. Now its cancer. is thyme to schtopp.

I give him credit for calling out Kong Skull Island. Somehow how the movie has a good RT score even though it's terrible. Stuckmann gave it a shitty review.