mw.lojban.org/papri/Lojban
youtube.com/watch?v=snf5LyjpKJM
youtube.com/watch?v=kbm4v4B63Bk&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=z_f7kpXW0tQ
youtu.be/B-qxGhkRojc
youtube.com/watch?v=M2xmsclh3UA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>three writing systems

What in the heck were they even thinking when they kept this in their language?

>A
>a

Why do westerners still have 2 writing systems? Are they that dumb?

Every european that manages to learn an asian language should get a Nobel prize. That shit is insane.

Hangul is a superior writing system, but I like the sound of Japanese and even Mandarin more. Fuck Cantonese though

delet immediet
It's actually a good point though.

Objective ranking passying by:
Koorean writing system > Chinese writing system > jap writing system
Japanese sounds>Korean sounds>Mandarin sounds

are you stupid

>Chinese, can't write pronounce
>Korean, can't write meaning
Japanese is better

It's a meme point. Upper and lower case letters are the same system. They make the same sounds and words are spelled with both cases the same way.

Dumb am*rican. That's how hiragana and katakana work too.

Mandarin sounds better than Korean, Korean sounds absolutely fucking terrible. Otherwise good ranking user.

>They make the same sounds and words are spelled with both cases the same way.
Then by this metric Japanese has two writing systems and not three.

>ignoring the fact that Hiragana and Katakana are used in entirely different circumstances whereas upper and lower cases are just two forms of the same exact character

Because a Text looks better when you capitalize Nouns. If you don't do that, your Writing looks like SMS Lingo.

Only Germans capitalize Nouns

Using upper and lowercase characters in English incorrectly is just as wrong as using either kana script in the wrong place.

Only subhuman Languages don't.

no iT Isn't You FuCkInG AUTIST
only subhuman languages do

Business idea: write Ruby characters above every Chinese character. Use Latin characters for this. Don't teach Chinese characters in school anymore. This would replace the Chinese characters with Rōmaji. Rate. Inb4 homonyms

>no iT Isn't You FuCkInG AUTIST

Then why was your Constitution written using capitalized Nouns? Did you just refer to your own Language as being subhuman?

I am Greek, Americans are Subhuman

>japanese sounds>korean sounds

t.takeshi

>If you don't do that, your Writing looks like SMS Lingo.

Can any japs tell me why katakana is used interchangeably as hiragana? I thought it was just for foreign words, but It seems like it's also used a lot as a substitute for japanese words regardless

Seems like a useless writing style

>Hiragana and Katakana are used in entirely different circumstances
so are regular and capital letters
of course it's only ever the leading one that is capitalized when not dealing with an autist, but then some rather comparable if different rules apply
>upper and lower cases are just two forms of the same exact character
so are Hiragana and Katakana forms

ZITTO AMERIKANE

How is latin script more intellectual than arabic or Hebrew. Arabic script is much more sophisticated

It can be used for emphasis (similar, though not necessarily identically to the way italics work in English), among other things.

Everything Doesn't Need To Look Like A Title To Something.

>what is a meme

>AMERIKANE

i am greek

Memes can be discussed

おちんちん
オチンチン

>Arabic script is much more sophisticated
Abjads will always be forever shit-tier

it's to keep IQlets out of the country. maybe try again when you get to a 3 digits IQ

congrats you've invented furigana

mostly with "bad" words, animals and shit ain't nobody got the time to remember the kanji for I think, plus what kanadajin4 said
how some additional uses make it seem useless to you is anybody's guess

>kanadajin4

英語は日本語よりも難しいでしょ。

Arabic letter arr rook same, so they have to be disinguished with dots. And some letters break the cursive flow. It's not a good script.

mw.lojban.org/papri/Lojban

why use よりも and not 比べって

This is another Esperanto bait that nobody ever uses.

Korean
youtube.com/watch?v=snf5LyjpKJM
Mandarin
youtube.com/watch?v=kbm4v4B63Bk&t=6s

Do you really think mandarin sounds better than Korean?

Korean is truly the Danish of the CJK languages. Absolutely awful, it's like you're talking with your mouth full even when you're not.

Korean sounds great. I fucking hate how mandarin sounds.

I'm currently taking college courses and they haven't gotten around to teaching 比べって.

You choose Taiwanese Mandarin. These are better examples:
Korean
youtube.com/watch?v=z_f7kpXW0tQ
Mandarin
youtu.be/B-qxGhkRojc

oh I wasn't correcting you, I was just asking, I don't know the difference either

>paying money to learn a language more slowly than you could learn it for free on your own

yeah
台湾華語 is cute & cool

Korean sounds kind of like a more guttural version of Japanese. It's like what Portuguese is to Italian.

Here's some Taiwanese Mandarin
youtube.com/watch?v=M2xmsclh3UA

Arabic has alot of prononciations, thats why they use points just like the latin script has accents. Also not breaking the cursive flaw is actually pretty rare and there are some techniques used especially in calligraphy to avoid that

t.zhang

i don't understand why people hate kanji so much

it makes it easier for me to remember the words and to read

This

此れ*

plus it's easy. people believe the meme it's the hardest part of the language when it's not even close

t. joão matsumoto da silva

Its part of our immigration policy.

anyway Japan is best

this

But I think Japanese pronunciations is so simple.
Why is Chinese pronunciations so hard?

>ching long pong long chung zao ching xong

Sounds like fucking shit to be honest

>Japanese pronunciations is so simple

うぇ~いぅぇぁーヴヴヴヴヴぃぃぃぁきゃずづづづぜずぇっっっとぅわぃべ

As a Spanish speaker, Jap pronunciation IS easy.
Because Spanish is also a phonetic language.

It might be difficult for Anglos who speak English. Just like you people can't pronounce English for shit.

people hate kanji at face value because it's different to what they're used to and they assume that non-phonetic symbols = impossibly difficult

it's actually not really too hard if you get used to the radicals, though this does take time.

hating Kanji is a meme

It literally hurts me to read a sentence full in kana.

????

ching chong ping pong

They use points because some (even unrelated) letters look very similar. I think you mean vowel marks.

this language is so systematic