BRUH

BRUH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cbb08ifTzUk
youtube.com/watch?v=QEjdiE0AoCU
youtu.be/41U78QP8nBk
youtube.com/watch?v=o1lURDEhRUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can a Robot get himself caught? Can a robot be a big guy?

For you?

was it racist?

that movie was straight kino

>can robots in general do this?
>can this specific individual do it?
Faulty logic

The director's cut version of this scene was racist as shit, I don't know what they were thinking.

I mean, music in theory is strictly speaking pure math and patterns. There are a handful of people around the world literally working on A.I. routines that will be able to generate music as we know it automatically. And we're not talking about production values or anything, just pure composing like the great ones did on paper ages ago.

So yes, robots will actually be able to write amazing symphonies sooner or later in our lifetime. It's all just numbers underneath.

One of the worst Isaac Asimov's adaptations ever conceived.

go to bed Skrillex.

kill yourself, worthless computer nerd

it will still be soulless shit. the sad thing is you wont be able to tell.

Lel, no

We already have AI generated music. Humans are obsolete
youtube.com/watch?v=Cbb08ifTzUk

You say "soulless" as if humans don't run the gamut of trendy pop garbage.

thats awful, it clearly sounds like a computer .. too perfect, too plastic.

A U T I S M

Yeah nah. Just generating a bunch of shit that follows the rules is meaningless if you still have to go through it manually to find which of it's shitty compositions are actually good.

My friend made a part-writing program that did exactly what you were talking about and it didn't achieve anything of note.

This is shit.

yes he could potentiallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyou7 wged82y3 oihwqioufhqueh bfhw

Now that's something robots won't be able to replicate, considering that certain styles of EDM make heavy use of random modulated samples which don't exactly fit into a pattern or something predictable.

But then again, "noise" is not music by definition.

>degenerates rejecting something they don't understand

Trendy pop garbage is still better than anything a computer could make.

Sounds like your buddy is a shitty musician AND a shitty programmer

>implying you understand music or art in any way shape or form
>implying you're not an autistic STEM nerd

You don't even know what part-writing is. Don't respond to me ever again.

>Now that's something robots won't be able to replicate

EDM musicians use random note generators to come up with half of their riffs and beats. you clearly dont know what the fuck you are talking about.

a $20 music program like fruityloops is what half of these talentless fucktards use.

Sure thing buddy, sure fucking thing.

Why aren't you out being a musician since you understand it so well. Chicks did musicians. Plus you'll be rich.

because im not a souless sack of shit who thinks pressing a mouse button is being a musician.

There already are machines that create music that is indistinguishable from human music.

You must be an incredibly talented musician, especially since it's that easy for you.

Would you mind sharing some of your work?

t. too autistic to understand music

Link to some then

>sharing

only shit "musicians" give it away. send me $20 and I'll send you my latest album.

>of note

>It's an user gets cornered in an argument and starts shitposting episode

>ITT: Failed musicians realizing they will be replaced by machines like poor factory workers

Thought this was the "can a nigger?" version. I actually non-ironically liked this movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=QEjdiE0AoCU

here, made by a program

my sides

Why were there no black robots?

Pretty good premise ruined by generic action flick but still end up being solid.

this sounds extremely artificial and doesn't compare favourably with any of the best composers

>programed to imitate human compositions

i never said otherwise, i just wanted to post it, once we switch from silicon to quantum processors, we'll prolly progress further with AI

laughed for a minute straight when i saw this shit, of all the fucking people to post it

youtu.be/41U78QP8nBk

Because the robots were evil. Fuck Whitey

If you let someone play the exact some piece on a real piano it'll sound less "soulless" and more "human". Velocity makes a huge diference in MIDI programming but that's a different story.

The point is that it was written by a machine following the rules of classic music theory.

Was a solid neo noir sci fi. Shame it coopted the name of the isamov book for no reason

emily howell,
youtube.com/watch?v=o1lURDEhRUM

there are others as well, and this is an AI created in the 90s.

More like boring. It's mostly a matter of complexity.
Of course the advantage of human is that they intuitively recognize what kind of emotion certain music can invoke which is the merit of art in the first place. Still his is also just a mathematical algorithm.
When humans act all smug and superior just because they are entitled to the benefits of millions of years of evolution all they do is prove their own powerlessness and insignificance.

Natural processes can create beautiful sights and sounds. The question that prods my pineal, is whether a machine can appreciate and be transformed by beauty.

It's simply because it's not played by a human. Writing music and playing music are two very diferent things, dumb fucks.

>Writing music and playing music are two very different things
Both require the ability to impart an emotional value to the material though. Even Bach will sound like shit if you play it without notation.

But you don't need Bach to write a Bach piece and notations. These things can be handled by algorithms. Performing sheet music is a different matter than writing it.

>I mean, music in theory is strictly speaking pure math and patterns.
Too bad timbre exists. You can't solve that with math and patterns.

Computers can't even interpret raw information at the moment. There is a long fucking time before they can write symphonies.

more like "go home Brian Eno" at that point lol

no swing no groove no soul. There's a long way to go. they better start with classical music. That's more structured and probably easier to copy. This just sounds like one long, boring meandering phrase

Can a robot execute a human wizard? Can a robot refuse to let me out of perma?

law 2 walk into space and never return

Was raimi involved in this?

Yes, I can make great "modern art"

Stop talking bull and present some of your modern art, user.

Wasn't Sonny's distinction that he considered himself a specific individual rather than part of the robot collective?