Dear White men and non - blacks of Sup Forums

Dear White men and non - blacks of Sup Forums,

As a Black man/ nig nog - what you saw last night is only a sign of things to come.

The cognitive dissonance, refusal, denial, racism, hate speech, and meme magic spewed at us has led to this.

We told America there was a problem, you said we deserved to die. You said we are apes, low IQ and thus the cops should always kill us at the mere hint of anything. You welcomed it. Said It was stupid for us to ask for change because the Officer is always right.

You endorsed the Cops becoming the new Judge Dredd- Judge, Jury, Executioner all in one.

When people are all around you endorsing the killing of your people at the hands of alleged "civil servants, what did you expect to happen?

DId you honestly think protesting was just gonna keep going in circles? you didn't realize that out there somewhere someone was out there fed up with that bullshit and decided to do something?

The killer was wrong, but AT LEAST, he decided to make a stand for something he believed in.

Welcome to the bed you made people, now lie in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
liveleak.com/view?i=da7_1467820245
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're just mad that your welfare was cut off

Go fuck yourself, tyrone

Good!

Bring it on you will lose.

>People are actually serious about the """"race war""""

Go outside for once, nigger.

Tough talk from man who is watching the police arm themselves with exploding robots.

Good, the more reason you give whites to gun down every nigger they see, the sooner we can Make America Great Again.

Swear to God, I don't even know what niggers are mad about. To me BLM and all this nigger shit looks like black people being upset that they're black.

Bring it nog. Good luck

I think it's time we all separated. The experiment failed.

Racial tensions are being funded and manipulated via 3rd parties. Your current feelings and thoughts are programmed by George Soros and many others. A majority of cops shootings African Americans is a result of African Americans committing crimes -- that's the reality and is only an issue due to manipulating actors (persons, not Hollywood.)

Nog here. Fuck off.

This is all a smokescreen by Hillary's camp.

Nobody is fighting a "Race War"

But if a bunch of gangsta ass hood rats want to get murdered by the police and/or go to jail, go right ahead

>The killer was wrong, but AT LEAST, he decided to make a stand for something he believed in.

Yes yes, well done Tyrone, well done.

HOWEVER

Sure as long as you are willing to be shot and killed by us as well, all violence is welcomed.

Their culture glorifies crime and violence then they wonder why they attract so much police attention.

We never said you deserved to die, we have no problem with black folk, we just hate niggers

Black Folk = speaks perfect English has a full time job, pays bills on time, drives a nice car, dresses like normal

NIGGER = speaks in ebonics/Jive, works 10 hours or less, or is on welfare, constantly behind on bills or in debt, drives a shitbox car with peices missing. Or being held on with rope or tape, dresses like they just got out of bed

Good, I don't want to see niggers in the USA when Trump is getting elected.

How does it feel to be a disease on civilization?

Cool role playing, white man

Nignog here. Only poor stupid black people actually want a race war. If a race war does break out I'm joining the whites/Asians fuck other black people

You are 1/10th of the population. Enjoy getting genocided.

Can we please have the race war now, so that we can finally kill you all?

Hey, you have soemthing to say? keep your hands were I can see them jamal/

wew what an edgy fucking nigger

literally school shooter tier prose

do the universe a favour and end it

>Dear white man
Stopped reading there fag. Not impressed.

We outnumber you still.
These people are signing your death warrant.

Hey niggers, I have been waiting for this moment for my entire life. You are going to get BTFO.

I am happy for the race war.

niggers I swear. You all remind me of when I was an edgy 13 y/o.

Whether your a troll or not I am going to make one comment on all the internets about this event. On June 29 I couldn't sleep and decided to talk my dog for a walk. I live in a somewhat sketchy neighborhood. As I was about two blocks away from the intersection where I turn back towards my hous I saw a man unload a clip into another car and skirt off. I later found out three men died in that car.

I lived in Ferguson during the riots. I've seen what black on black violence has done to an entire half of my city. I see events every day on the train/bus that garner the reputation blacks have among whites. There is nothing I can do about it. If you want respect, give respect. Simple as that these days. Past might've been different but I wasn't alive then so suck it,

So basically, you imagined us throwing peanuts at you and you reacted like children?

>The cognitive dissonance, refusal, denial, racism, hate speech, and meme magic spewed at us has led to this.

FUCKING VICTIM COMPLEX BULLSHIT.

Civilization has fucking advanced past holding ancestors responsible for past ills. Governments still do it, but we're at a point of true legal equality. Just need the dumb assholes on both sides to catch up.

>told you there was a problem
>did literally nothing about it yourselves
>still haven't changed your thug culture that glorifies crime and violence

LIke I said in OP, the killer is wrong, but this is what happens when you try to ignore a real problem and just use memes and racist talking points to silence it shit like this is what we get.

Race War isn't gonna happen. I honestly feel like the killer was basically Dylann Roof with a better haircut.

>liberal OP imagines blacks can form coherent sentences

>thread made by white guy
>to rile up other whites against blacks
>USA

OP forgot Sup Forums is satire

good just get it going quickly i think everyone is eager to make chimps go extinct once and for all

*lose the internet fight
well you whites are known to be fat and scared of the sun, right now you're an easier target than kids

Kek.

It's shit like this why I have a hard time believing anything on this Azerbaijani toad licking forum.
Seriously, I know we're all anonymous here but can't we talk about productive things? Can you lay off the may-mays for once? Also people: learn to spot fucking bait.

Whites gave you 50 years to clean up your shit.
You've killed your own people, abandoned your children, held your peers down with a niggering culture, and ruined neighborhoods with drugs and violence.

Blacks had their chance.

WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH YOU WHITE DEVILS ARE KILLING US JUST BECAUSE OUR SKIN IS DIFFERENT FROM YOURS

IF ALL OF YOU WANT A WAR THAN YOU ALL ARE SURE AS HELL GOING TO GET IT

YOU LIKE TO MOCK US WITH "WE WUZ KANGS AND SHIET" BUT YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT THE FACT THAT WILL BE KINGS AND SHIT AFTER WE'RE THROUGH WITH ALL OF YOU

RACE WAR NOW IT'S TIME FOR US TO FINISH THIS ONCE AND FOR FUCKING ALL THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER

Winning a war requires organizational skills and the ability to make and even execute plans that affect the future.

Sorry niggers, all your kind will do is loot and riot.
You're not bringing anything down except your own neighborhoods.

Cut the attitude and get back to the plantation, boy, before I send yer ass packin' back to the jungle you came from with nut'n but a rag to cover yer maggot.

All this has done is prove blacks are inferior and chimp out.

All this will do is start white lives matter, and end your charade of racism that you have been building up over the years. We are the victim now and you will be bowing down to us apologizing.

Enjoy it.

Nigger nigger nigger faggot

The true bullshit is thinking you don't have to respect any authority. Don't like it? Go fucking chimp in africa or the grave Malik.

You really think white people just sit inside all day?

> WE WILL BE KINGS AND SHIT

The kings of what? Rubble?

Great post Jamaal. You're not winning anything. Go back to Africa.

He was Asian too fucktard. How niggary can you keep proving to be?

Most black people are too lazy to wage a race war. Plus white peoples have all the good gun. Most blacks, that want to participate in said race war, can barely afford a gram of weed. Much less a gun.

All of you basically do. Unless you need to go to McDonalds.

Whatever nigger. I'm armed and just waiting for the blessing of some militia warlord to put you loudmouths down. You couldn't leave well enough alone. You niggers think you are big but you are a minority and most of you are drug addled sheep.

bring it fgt

Lol in a race war you would be crushed
Please let it happen so we can cull your scourge once and for all

#KarmaForKKKops

12% of the population

If the police would go on strike we would kill everyone of you in a week

>you said we deserved to die

white liberals and jews sure got you faggots wrapped around their fingers

every time a nigger lashes out against whites it just shows for everyone how totally controlled he is

The true red pill is that we will never be one society and we have to purge you mercilessly.

Youre a moron if you honestly believe a black man wrote this.

>you're all fat and scared of the sun
I sincerely hope you're all stupid enough to believe this, and not just you.

That's right, nigger. Go to war against whites and our meme magic. See what happens.

How cute!
It's a white asshole posing as a nigger.

You proven your low iq appes and you deserv to die.

Meme magic is real.

>but this is what happens when you try to ignore a real problem
You mean like hundreds of Blacks who die every weekend in cities like Detroit and Chicago?

Go ahead, make my day.

I've been a few days off Sup Forums
what exactly happened?

tfw not a NEET tho

Reported to the FBI enjoy your visit

Stop committing disproportionate amounts of crime and you'll stop going to jail.

More whites are killed every year by the cops than blacks. Whites are also more likely to be confronted violently by police in similar altercations due to racial lynch mobbing of officers who use force against blacks. (Study by John J. College)

More people die every year from vending machine crushings than cops kill blacks. ~30 isn't a rolling crisis. It's hardly even statistically significant. Cops are also more than 10 times as likely to be murdered by blacks as vice versa.

Enough of your victimhood. Get yourself out of the hood.

You don't want a race war.

youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

Why you mad tho? Dindus get shot because they don't follow instructions. They run. They reach for guns. They fight over piddly shit like traffic stops.

And thanks for proving us right. Now die nigger

White people started, fought and ended both world wars, white people control the most military power in the world, white people control the overwhelming majority of the nuclear arsenal, white people are by far the most military-minded of the human races.

And you want to pick a fight with them? I mean, if you were challenging them for a dance-off, or a rap battle, or a watermelon eating contest, or a dick measuring contest, I'd understand your position. But you want to test your mettle against whites in violence and war, in a majority white country, where you're by far the least liked minority by both whites and other minorities?

Well, not like anyone thought niggers were smart before this...

>dear Sup Forums you called us stupid and violent so we murdered a bunch of police i bet u feel silly now tehe

yeah

>White people started, fought and ended both world wars, white people control the most military power in the world
jews are not 'white'

Shaun King can.

Keep going, you niggers are doing a great job justifying the white supremacy narrative.

If we got lucky we might have slavery back in a few years.

>but this is what happens when you try to ignore a real problem
what problem? the vast majority of black lives matter martyrs were in the process of committing violent crimes when they were taken down. michael brown had just robbed a store and then attacked a cop when he was killed. wow, what a tragedy. alton sterling was a convicted felon in unlawful possession of a firearm that had previously threatened another person with it that night and then proceeded to physically resist arrest, even at gun point. wow, what a tragedy. i could go on like this all day.

fuck blm idiots, fuck the corrupt media and fuck you.

White people aren't killed by Cops just for being white. A black person puts their life on the line going outside since the shade of their skin gets them judged enough to be publicly executed.

>right now you're an easier target than kids
>malaysia
even the tourists can conquer you excuse for a country.

Mass shooter butthurt during protest kills five police officers.

>Reaching for a gun
>"Whyd you shoot me?"

Fuck off faggot

The cops stop us from killing every black person in America.

> low IQ apes
You nailed it
liveleak.com/view?i=da7_1467820245

im actually right. hey, guess what bitch? when was the last time you punched a non white irl?
lemme guess white bitch, on the fuckin internet amirite?
fuckin white bitch boy you run away from us. you're like deer. only good for huntin like them white africans

> white supremacist baits as black
KEK. I'm black and we'll never say that

How can that be if most of you are the Cops?

>he doesn't realise white people want an outright declaration of war

We can't wait for you nonpwhites to say you want war against us.

That's something we want more than anything.

We have been sitting here daily hoping it would be muslims. That way we could wipe them all off the face of the planet.

Sadly it was blacks who decided to declare war.

We don't even really hate you. We just think you niggers are fascinating people. We find you amusing and would have allowed you to live if you would have just refrained from fucking white women. You couldn't control your dicks though and now you went and declared war.

We welcome this because now we can completely and utterly defeat you but we do this with a sense of shame. You were ok niggers. All you had to do was swallow your pride, let us call you by your proper name (niggers) and not fuck white girls.

You fucked up. Now you must face the consequences and get wrecked.

Niggers gonna die

It would be so easy to kill all the niggers in america. We have enslaved you once, dont make us give to you what you deserve.

Dear nig nog,
watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

Shut up, you queen.

2 things.

Blacks kill each other in exponentially larger numbers than cops kill black.

Cops kill more whites than blacks every year.

You don't have it that bad.

Are you fucking kidding

There is 200 million white people in the US

and a couple 100 thousand cops

>White people aren't killed by Cops just for being white.

Neither does blacks. They are killed because they think their skins puts them above the law and immune to consequences of acting like an ape.

As if blacks know of the existence of meme magic.
Fuck off shlomo.

most shooting sprees target whites even if the guy doin it is white.

yeah you white bitches are no better than kids age 6 to 12. difference is, you run faster

>We find you amusing and would have allowed you to live if you would have just refrained from fucking white women. You couldn't control your dicks though and now you went and declared war.
>"Stacy chose Jamal over me! I now declare war!"
Yeah, you're going to lose.

We know about that, additionally those blacks get either killed or go to jail rightfully, so there's no issue with that.

White Supremacy can be enabled through POC. See George Zimmerman.

This "Fantasy" you have about whites killing us en masse in some Battlefield 3 manner is hilarious. About as likely as one of you being a successful Hedge Fund Manager that posts on a Cambodian Breast Milk Pinterest forum named Sup Forums in his down time.