facebook.com
strawpoll.me/12494326/
youtube.com/watch?v=Qq0B0NVKghA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's been april every year, why fucking July

Reeeeeeee

Second for deceased Smirkfu

Time to watch the entire series again.

Should be finished by the time season 7 starts.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

They started filming later aspie

I want to be Asha's househusband and welcome her home with a nice, hot dinner after she's done kicking ass, raping and pillaging.

It was May one year

Is there a worse hell than liking a show whose fanbase are all bloody women?

Gendrick

Curious about this too.

Sounds like the production committee is being incompetent.

facebook.com

/GameOfThrones/videos/10154555382832734/

EBIC

Place your bets on what the awkward sex scene of the season will be

>Gendrick
Is kill

Liking the show full stop.

get hype

no

Continued from previous thread: Who would you most like to be from the game of thrones? Book or show, doesn't matter.

Let's say that you are magically transported into the world of ice and fire. You are free to decide any point within the known history of that character's life. From the time they were born, all the way up to their death, or otherwise last known state of existence. You live as that character.

Remember to vote for your paramour.
strawpoll.me/12494326/

Only Sansa's fanbase is all women

>people are still hyped for this show
But why.

So trailer when? May? Some con or fest coming up?

Reminder Asha will rape Loras Tyrell and turn him straight

I watch to see how it ends and I actually still enjoy it at times

But Loras is kill.

Probably because they need certain climatic conditions or something. They could do everything with CGI or whatever but they probably want to use the budget differently.

I am actually ok with this since the show quality really went to down this past 2 or 3 seasons so i really am not hyped at all.

Anyone remember the drogon landing spot marketing campaign? I never thought it could get any lamer but the ice block sure did. They have a terrible team.

>the show quality really went to down this past 2 or 3 seasons
Kill yourself

Comic Con's gonna be a bust, no point in the show even going there if there's only one episode or two out by then and so almost nothing to ask them about cause muh spoilers

Except for the few times it wasn't...

>Not enjoying the best produced, most fleshed out television series since the Sopranos

EP 9 and 10 s6 was pure fucking kino kys m8

I replied the wrong gui, was meant for AS for I think it's kinda meant as a joke, since the show has become so huge fanbase literally would watch ice melting if it's related to the show.

why would they do that to Stannis?

Which ASOIAF women would you enter into a threesome with? I'd go for Asha and Melissandre. That could be pretty interesting.

>best produced, most fleshed out television series since the Sopranos
Recent seasons of GoT have been all flash and no substance you utter pleb.

You faggots sure are easily impressed by high production values. That's the only thing GoT's still got going for it, the writing is pure shit and most of their good actors are out.

Arianne and Sansa

Or Arianne and Taena

ros and yunkai whore

>except for the few times it wasn't...
>...
kys also
>S1 April 17th 2011
>S2 April 1st 2012
>S3 March 31st 2013
>S4 April 6th 2014
>S5 April 12th 2015
>S6 April 24th 2016

sansa and jeyne poole
also I'm a dog

breh, you are literally me. I'm glad people like you exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qq0B0NVKghA

>July

doa

>>Not enjoying the best produced, most fleshed out television series since the Sopranos

The fuckin Tyrells obliterated

>nothing about Dorne.

Kek

>only 7 episodes for increased budget

God damn we better get a proper battle when dany ambushes the lannisters and not some shitty half offscreen 30 second shit

Oh shit it's actually coming out this year?
I thought they were skipping a year.

Why would you think that?

I especially liked the big battles and explosions because it meant I didn't have to think about anything

We're getting multiple battles or heavy CGI scenes.

Yara vs Euron

Grey Worm vs Casterly Rock

Jaime vs Highgarden

Dany vs Jaime

Jon vs Night King

Blue Eyes Wight Dragon vs Wall

there is a lot more to it that it than that

there no source material left to work with and the overall production has become too big and prolonged. also all the main cast get pay raises so i wouldnt equate a larger budget with more FX

im sad /got/ ive just realised that i cant live shit post with you all this year

Comment FIRE to melt this block of ice and reveal the Winds of Winter release date!

Jon and Danny. She will barely feel his tinny dick in her pussy after being plough by barbaric warlord and mercenary sex symbol. Her face of disappointment after he will cum on her thigh before even touching her labium will be the biggest meme since Trump announced his president campeing.

stream is down for 3.5 years

also why the fuck is that png 3.35mb

you are savaging hiros bandwidth

is that dialogue at the end new?

>Winds of Winter release date!
Never ever

kek all the money is going to the actors. There's like 5 people who know get a million dollars an episode, and a bunch more who get 6 figures.

September 23rd 2017

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

FIRE!!!!!!!!!!
J/k we know it's never :/

Sounds like a why did the chicken cross the road joke to me.

Look at that resolution. PNGs cost more. But they preserve color.

Why not?

Melissandre and Val... wait a minute, Val isnt in the show. Fuck!

finally got a job

its fucking 1614 pixels on the short side and was clearly an jpg converted to a png

jesus christ

He probably signed up to the military like everyone else with zero prospects, and no will of their own.

I wish I could put laughing Stannis at the bottom

big ball

A job that makes you work sundays or wake up early as shit? Or is it that the timezone fucks you up?

And congrats

Pottery

isaac was on the livestream? i would watch 10 hours of ice melting to see 2 seconds of isaac, someone post screencap pls

Reminder Craster is the offspring between Night's King and Queen and Roose Bolton is his brother.

I don't fucking know. PNGs work in mysterious bloating ways. I just saved the image again in photoshop, and got it down to 3.01MB. I think it's just the format.

I live in the uk so got doesnt air here until like 2-3ish on sundays. Its a job where i have to get up for like 7.30am the following morning and leave by 8.00am and dont finish till 17pn where im super drained.
Thanks btw.

right, its only important if the source image hasnt been previously compressed

Kinda. It depends. Because saving as a JPG multiple times will compound compression. That is, if memory serves correctly.

But in a general sense I agree. If an image already looks like a blurry screenshot from some youtube video, then there's no point in worrying about quality after that.

>spend an ungodly long amount of time staring at nothing
>it gets fucked up halfway through
>reveal big suplise at the end so everyone forgets you just spent an hour wasting everyones time on bullshit

am i talking about the show or the s7 premiere reveal?

did they fuck?

Pick a character, if you haven't already. Fuck! I want more than 3 names on this list.

Don't be silly. Isaac is for Dean's hormone riddled, confused experimentation

>not picking myrcella

theres something wrong with you tards

Guys, have you decided which character you would be in game of thrones? I'm begging here. Just think about it for a minute.

for reasons

i dont want to be any of them, im comfy here where technology doesnt stagnate for 10,000 years

no

Who the fuck wrote "The Wheel" speech. Fucking dumb. The fact that the "Chaos is a Ladder" speech is better AND performed by the meme that is Aiden Gillen says a lot.

That's such a girl response.

Isn't that pretty much what this trainwreck of a show has become since season 4?

tywin

das the joke

muh spokes on a wheel

D&D already aborted Cogman's mess last season. Of course there's not really anything.

They didn't want to do Dorne in the first place and only did so after Cogman begged them to include it and offered up his fanfiction version with Jaime and Bronn.

He didn't, the "Aegon" lads said is a leak trap

deaner weiner is straight

Actually kill yourself if you think Season 6 was even decent.

>muh spokes on a wheel
Starks, Baratheon's, tyrells are bad guiiiise i'll set them straight by keeping the the very same wheel muh shitty family made.

It's just a bit of fun with the lads hahaha

FROM THE DUSTY MESA