What is your opinion on international love?

What is your opinion on international love?

Should be punished by law. Mixing with a fucking swede, I'd better lick a pussy.

cute

Wrong, his kids will be subhuman thanks to her.

They both seems to be very submissive, I really prefer just vaginas, but I could try sodomising him

I just want love. Never in my life has anyone ever showed me love.

Convert Islam and arrange a marriage with some arab / persian/ turkish / paki girl

Support.

>Should be punished by law. Mixing with a fucking swede, I'd better lick a pussy.
As always, fpbp

It's rubbish, she hooked up with a guy who can't even spell her name right, disgusting.

>dating outside of your own culture
Sounds like a waste of time desu

who is this guy?

No preferences on race really, but this, I don't think I could find love with someone who isn't a westerner. Too much cultural conflict, and I don't wanna deal with a family of Saudi's or some shit.

a cute!

new high score holder in the USA

>be a millionaire with CrapTube account that has gorilion of views and subscribers
>still date some ugly shitalian hobbit

this

she was with him before he became filthy rich, I'd be wary of dating other girls too

a non-liker of country music

mkultra experiment 2.0

Is he the luckiest man alive? He won the genetic lottery, was born in one of the richest nations in the world, and is a ducking millionaire.

I don't mind nationality when she is nice

fake and gay

Fuck off, she's cute

this

I bet you're the '''''''Bavarian''''''' poster from Sup Forums

It's pretty great. Specially if you are both open to learn about the cultural differences and shit.
My one and only experience was overall positive but it fell apart for things we had no control over. He was my best friend for years.

their relationship is haram desu, they probably use contraception and dont get married.

my gf is argentinian :3

what subjects do people typically discuss with their gfs/what do they conversate with them about

We talk about everything, I mean literally we have no filter 2bh. When you have that connection with someone the conversation just flows. And this is coming from a quiet/shy guy. I hope you find that special one user :3

This.
Good luck, bro

Is it a negative thing to eat a girl out in Europe?

>short, makeup, looks like a trap
is not an excuse to date a midget uggo

post more pics of the qt

Anyone else thinks this faggot looks like Siri?

who is siri, micah

Where I live, it's a normal occurence so I have no qualms.

This titty kitty

not international, but the only woman I've ever actually loved lived 2,500 miles away
we met regularly but ended up breaking up because it was too difficult. I miss her all the time tbqh

he himself is not tall
>Height: 5′ 9″

I'm dating an Indian girl and it's nice

>Never in my life has anyone ever showed me love.
*shows you love*
see, this is something you will never have