Brit/pol/ - Salford edition

>MOGGY BACKS LEADSOM
twitter.com/benrileysmith/status/751103892356726784

>GOVE ELIMINATED, MAY AND LEADSOM PROGRESS TO TORY LEADSHIP RUNOFF
order-order.com/2016/07/07/may-v-leadsom/

>GOVE'S MACHIAVELLIAN PLOT BACKFIRES
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3678493/Dirty-tricks-student-union-politics-Tory-grandees-slam-Michael-Gove-s-cynical-attempts-borrow-votes-Theresa-former-leader-Lord-Howard-backs-Andrea-Leadsom.html

>RETARDED BREXIT PROTESTERS
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3Q5hHeb6k

>FASCIST MAY FORCES TELEGRAPH TO PULL ARTICLE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT HER RECORD
order-order.com/2016/07/02/telegraph-pulled-article-critical-theresa-may-campaign-pressure/

>ANDREA LEADSOM: "FREE MOVEMENT WILL END", VOWS TO TRIGGER ARTICLE 50 "AS SOON AS SHE BECOMES PRIME MINISTER"
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/03/tory-leadership-andrea-leadsom-says-she-can-be-the-new-margaret/

>THERESA MAY: TRADE WITH EUROPE "MUST BE A PRIORITY", WILL NOT INVOKE ARTICLE 50 BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR
itv.com/news/2016-06-30/theresa-may-launches-tory-leadership-bid/

>LEAVE.EU BACKS LEADSOM FOR TORY LEADER
bristolpost.co.uk/arron-banks-and-nigel-farage-s-leave-campaign-back-andrea-leadsom-for-tory-leader/story-29466185-detail/story.html

>KEKWELL "WILL NOT STAND FOR LEADERSHIP AFTER NIGEL FARAGE"
twitter.com/daily_politics/status/749942344498151424

>SCARED ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN PLEASE QUIT"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36693835

>CHILCOT: "BLAIR WON'T BE PUT ON TRIAL FOR WAR CRIMES BUT SOLDIERS MIGHT BE"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/outrage-as-war-crimes-prosecutors-say-tony-blair-will-not-be-inv/

Other urls found in this thread:

stv.tv/news/west-central/1326439-pardalian-rostas-raped-woman-in-govanhill-then-fled-to-romania/
eveningtimes.co.uk/news/13494055.CCTV_to_be_installed_in_crime_hit_Govanhill_putting_area_under_24_hour_police_surveillance/
heraldscotland.com/news/13884800.Top_cop__online_trolls_must_stop_scapegoating_Roma_over_crime_in_Govanhill/
express.co.uk/news/uk/657732/Deprived-district-in-Nicola-Sturgeon-s-backyard-going-to-blow
eveningtimes.co.uk/news/13226876.Welcome_to_the_most_violent_police_beat_in_the_city___/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-35988752
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3569230/Primary-school-Glasgow-222-pupils-not-single-one-Scottish-Headteacher-pleads-crowdfunding-cash-teach-Slovakian-Asian-Romanian-pupils.html
ourscotland.myfreeforum.org/archive/roma-gypsies-in-govanhill-a-nightmare-for-the-residents__o_t__t_6263.html
tartanarmyboard.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/6899-allison-street-govanhill-glasgow/
forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=169555
youtube.com/watch?v=RQUKc7QQ8Pw
reddit.com/r/the_andrea
standard.co.uk/comment/comment/richard-godwin-it-s-a-good-time-for-britain-to-embrace-the-feminocracy-a3289196.html
youtube.com/watch?v=u8qUnSyS5vs
youtube.com/watch?v=6WkaIQ3xKI8&t=2452
reddit.com/user/Grekel
twitter.com/britainelects/status/751445061846593536
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Marion

karen?

First for The Neil

Every thread. Every DAMNED thread this YKTD faggot shitposter comes here and completely ruins everything. Every day, starting at the same time and lasting for the same length. It's actually a routine for the cretin. With the same phrases, the same reaction pics, and the same incessant shitposting. He ACTUALLY believes that he's some kind of intellectual, on par with his idol Peter Hitchens aka Morality Man. It amazes me just how much he parrots the same rhetoric and opinions. The only times where he deviates from the Hitchens line is when he goes full autism against the Jews or something.

You know what separates you -a worthless sack of shit- from the Hitch? Talent. He is a skilled orator and writer, who's featured all across the globe in GENUINE media outlets. While you do nothing but wank off to some cesspool, and with illusions of grandeur believe that there is any point to a single thing you post. He has actually experienced the world, has lived in history. Whereas you experience nothing but the world through a computer screen in some, dark, dank, bestial place where I hope to never find myself.

Please, for the sake of all of us. GO. Fuck off NOW. Tripfags are distilled autism and a cancer to this site. I have no illusion that I'm wasting my time, but at least I'm not as pathetic you are, you dull cunt.

I can already sense you raging, having to rotate your body 90' to slam the keyboard with your turbo flid stub arms. Needless doubt that your shit rebuke will contain some of your canned buzzwords, as you scream FUCKING BLAIRITES REEEEE IMMORAL REEEE in the basement of your parents window.

I'm honestly impressed that you manage to post this woman first every time.

PLEASE DO A BLACKPOOL EDITION, OP

MAJOR POLICE AND POLITICAL COVER-UP OF PROSTITUTION, CRIME AND RAPE AMONGST ROMAS AND SLOVAKIANS IN NICOLA STURGEON'S CONSTITUENCY:

ROMANIAN MAN GUILTY OF RAPING WOMAN FLED COUNTRY:
stv.tv/news/west-central/1326439-pardalian-rostas-raped-woman-in-govanhill-then-fled-to-romania/

CCTV EMPLOYED TO MONITOR GOVANHILL:
eveningtimes.co.uk/news/13494055.CCTV_to_be_installed_in_crime_hit_Govanhill_putting_area_under_24_hour_police_surveillance/

CHIEF INSPECTOR GRAHAM MCINARLIN WARNS COMMUNITY WORRY AND DUBS THEM "ONLINE TROLLS":
heraldscotland.com/news/13884800.Top_cop__online_trolls_must_stop_scapegoating_Roma_over_crime_in_Govanhill/

NICOLA STURGEON IGNORES HER OWN CONSTITUENCY:
express.co.uk/news/uk/657732/Deprived-district-in-Nicola-Sturgeon-s-backyard-going-to-blow

GOVANHILL DUBBED THE MOST DANGEROUS AREA OF THE CITY:
eveningtimes.co.uk/news/13226876.Welcome_to_the_most_violent_police_beat_in_the_city___/

ELDERLY MEN ABUSED AND ATTACKED:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-35988752

PRIMARY SCHOOL IN THE AREA HAS NO SCOTTISH PUPILS AND 180 OF 222 PUPILS ARE ROMA/SLOVAKIAN:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3569230/Primary-school-Glasgow-222-pupils-not-single-one-Scottish-Headteacher-pleads-crowdfunding-cash-teach-Slovakian-Asian-Romanian-pupils.html

RESIDENTS DICUSS THE AREA:
ourscotland.myfreeforum.org/archive/roma-gypsies-in-govanhill-a-nightmare-for-the-residents__o_t__t_6263.html

tartanarmyboard.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/6899-allison-street-govanhill-glasgow/

CHILD ABUSE IN GOVANHILL, GLASGOW:
forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=169555

SPREAD THIS. BRING IT TO NATIONAL ATTENTION.

I'm not even that guy, his pictures are all named

yktd btfo

will he ever recover?

We're so lucky to not be American, did you hear about this 'race war' they're embarking on?

Apparently it consists of just sitting in your bedroom shitposting all day, but it might actually lead to them doing something constructive. Not for me!

That is so fucking depressing. Even in 2d form, 3d girls are ugly compared to purebred 2d.

Ok lad, I'll do that next if I'm still here. Got any nice pics of Blackpool?

That's rare as fuck, m8

youtube.com/watch?v=RQUKc7QQ8Pw

>Kids react to EU vote result
Their reaction is more mature than the actual adults who voted.

How is this possible? Is it because the brainwashing begins at college?

A prophet is never respected in his own country

Right wing girls. Hnnngg

Use this one

Fucking kikes

Guys were ISIS just trying to scare us saying they'd terrorize the euros? Nearly at the final and literally nothing has happened.

KAREN
A
R
E
N

Wow, you managed to go a whole post without mentioning anime.

Ahahaha

kek
Did you see the documentary on BBC last week with the Rednecks that protested against Muslims in Texas???

They arranged to meet outside a Mosque (with their guns) but the mussies heard about it and turned up with Guns also there was loads of them . . . .the Rednecks went home - some were even too frightened to turn up.

I think it was Sunday night.

Europoors eager to retain the ability to move to the UK to escape the continent.

Though if he didn't have his trip he'd still be shitposting the same stuff and you wouldn't be able to get a grasp on it.

I think you might need to filter him.

Why Danes so much more based than their Scandibros?

Get in here, lads.

reddit.com/r/the_andrea

Based Danes.

>Guys were ISIS just trying to scare us
One might even say they were trying to invoke "terror".

>Though if he didn't have his trip he'd still be shitposting the same stuff and you wouldn't be able to get a grasp on it.
He does shitpost without his trip but he is easy to spot.

hahaha yeah I did, I remember someone posting about it on Brit/pol/ at the time so I had to check it out. Typical, really.

Their driver got confused.

They are in the Urals not the Euros

cringe

Are you the same guy who spergs out about him every thread too?

I do, user. Look back prev threads

No idea. I guess they look to Norway and think: "maybe we could be that prosperous if we weren't in the EU" and so have a healthy euroscepticism about them.

Swedes probably think similar things, but they are so leftwing that it still doesn't persuade them.

>uniforms
Private school m8ty

Your mam cringes at you still living in her house, haha.

wtf lads

standard.co.uk/comment/comment/richard-godwin-it-s-a-good-time-for-britain-to-embrace-the-feminocracy-a3289196.html

>Another MP caught the mood when he said: “It’s time for Mummy!”

>still keeping this up

i'm pretty sure he dropped tripposting today after last thread went mad after them, but not every yktd sympathiser is him samefagging

t. that cunt you accused of being him last thread

>you will never suckle on Suzanne's tits

I hate that monkey faced Nicola Sturgeon so fucking much.

Learn to read IDs you half-wit . . .it wasn't me!

Jesus Christ just fuck off will you!

Is he based Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=u8qUnSyS5vs

She has a shit record, it's true.

So why come Amerilards aren't putting their guns to good use right now? I thought they were so based and "uncucked"?

Fucking mummy poster memeing it to existence.

Hope that poor lad gets what he wished for, to live in Russia with a slavic gal.

No you're not funny or interesting. Get a haircut, lose some weight and develop your own ideas. You are just parroting stuff you've heard.

What do you mean? What do you want them to do?

No need, lad. No need.

Salford is comfy

unnnnngh i just gotta UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*rips off her close and begins to raw dog her pussy* uhhhhh ya fuckin take it hwore

>being this new

I really feel bad for the poor flid.

>salford edition

Fucking hell that's depressing and grim, went there once to visit a uni friend. What a fucking shithole.

have I missed a brit/pol/ meme?

Don't bite the hand that feeds (You) (You)s

the only hand, might i add

Why not go back to your subreddit?

They are full of bullshit mate, you must know that by now?
"they will take out their Glocks and double-tap anyone" - kek

Remeber the /k/ommando surrounded by attacking niggers? . .. fired 8 shots and only hit one in the leg?

Imagine if the niggers had guns?

I didn't know he was capable of growing facial hair

Some somewhat good news.
Latest YouGov polling shows Leave/Remain neck and neck. You'll recall that Remain was leading YouGov polls just prior to the referendum, so this would suggest that Leave would win again if another referendum were held right now.

The healthy Remain lead in other Europoor countries should pour some water over the idea that other countries will leave, though. Although the Netherlands isn't included in the data.

youtube.com/watch?v=6WkaIQ3xKI8&t=2452

Found it.

Does anyone else think he sounds Scottish?

>Salford.
Awee yeah, pendlebury burn and bred reporting in.

This bloke sends your dad to Iraq to get killed by a goat farmer and slaps your gfs ass

What do you do?

That guy is an infamous lefty retard (in the literal sense).

that guy is a youtuber who has been posting videos about british politics for almost two years I think. Sup Forums picked him up pretty early and he realizes most of his youtube views are from brit/pol/.

Starts at 41:30 Brilliant.

ring up my mate chilcott

>Why not go back to your subreddit?
Not mine, my account is:

reddit.com/user/Grekel

And here are some government approval pollings.

The UK and Norway (and Denmark) have the highest net approval ratings in the countries polled. Norway particularly so.

How can he slap what isn't there?

Prosecute him for war crimes and never vote for his party again.

Those legs wrapped around my face, when?

>having a reddit account

Ah right, so he's not being ironic?

They voted leave, so they deserve respect.

Lad, it can be fun arguing with people you disagree with.

Here we just pat each other on the back for having the right opinion.

>Denmark and Norway want the EU to offer Britain generous exit terms.

>Germany, France, Sweden and Finland don't:

twitter.com/britainelects/status/751445061846593536

High quality Mogg

>not infiltrating lefty strongholds and using your redpilling skills to create more Sup Forumsacks

Anyone have a reupload of his titties video that we got banned?

I'm currently at uni doing a STEM degree and hope to become a doctor via graduate entry.

What kinds of things can I do to increase my chances of getting successfully elected/placed on the (shadow) cabinet when I inevitably run for election?

Fuck on off over to reddit then

kek

Don't half ass your political positions

Just ask Corbyn, he's probably dying for some people.

Why Finland, what's their problem?

>based north sea bros are on our side
>cucked faggots are against us
not surprising

Suddenly he turns gay because of tumblr?

Turns gay to make his dad want to disown him even more, his Dad is probably happy the cunt is gone now, have always felt sorry for him.

No, I like it here.

lol when Peter Hitchens uses twitter hashtags, "#IgnorantClichedDrugPropaganda"

So do the immigrants refusing to integrate
Nobody asked you

What exactly is a Blairite? I can't make head nor tail of it. I see certain journalists use that word with such regularity that I'm unsure if even THEY know what it means.