/asean/

BASED DUTERTE edition

Other urls found in this thread:

foxsports.com.au/football/socceroos/socceroos-v-syria-burning-questions-world-cup-qualification-on-the-line-in-malaysia/news-story/36c64bcf65855f932bb528add830c229?nk=8004412111d90343c0feccaad852088e-1507170087
straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/malaysias-red-shirt-leader-jamal-wrecks-crates-of-beer-in-oktoberfest-protest
thestar.com.my/news/regional/2017/10/05/giant-python-attacks-indonesian-man-before-being-eaten/
chatpropertymalaysia.com/how-to-check-your-credit-records-via-ccris-and-ctos/
youtube.com/watch?v=sC6XPAUdfPA
youtube.com/watch?v=EJYKsY0Vcts
youtube.com/watch?v=RLi_QlzPGhk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgLtdgYDpAo
youtube.com/watch?v=2PKiOBzR2_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>overhear a conversation
>talking about Marlou/Xander
>"his children will still be ugly though"
>"ikr? he should marry a white woman to have prettier children"

he’s not wrong

gaes kalo interview kerja biasanya ditanyain apa aja ya?
HELEP GAES

>he

link me the previous thread please

Pinoys are white

foxsports.com.au/football/socceroos/socceroos-v-syria-burning-questions-world-cup-qualification-on-the-line-in-malaysia/news-story/36c64bcf65855f932bb528add830c229?nk=8004412111d90343c0feccaad852088e-1507170087
>SOCCEROOS PREVIEW PODCAST: Andy Harper and Simon Hill are in Malausia to preview all the action alongside Fox Sports Football Executive
>Malausia
Aussie, pls

Is that kangoroo?

el coreANO

it is a dog

malay-chan I sent you

>just fucking talk
That's the thing, I can talk normally but when it comes to actually asking them out or anything remotely "more than friends" I panic and fuck up, and start to sweat

anu dia benaru

Anuku sudah sedia untuk flip-chan

>It says here you've been frequenting a site called
Sup Forums, care to explain what site is it?

Based Jamal at it again.
straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/malaysias-red-shirt-leader-jamal-wrecks-crates-of-beer-in-oktoberfest-protest

bump

Bubar bubar

moving in with an old Malaysian lady (50-60 yo) for 7 weeks at the end of the month.

What should I know/do/not do?

I want things to be more secular but I don't want Western degeneracy to corrupt the people. What do?

fugg her

Depends on her ethnicity, bruv. Diff race, diff customs aight?

I'd like to vouch for the Malays but I just remembered I haven't visited me nan for almost 2 years now so I actually forgot what I'm supposed to do when I get there

can't have 1 without the other. stick with p**slam

hmmm, how would i find out? i have her full name and she runs a Malaysian restaurant below the apartment too.

thestar.com.my/news/regional/2017/10/05/giant-python-attacks-indonesian-man-before-being-eaten/
>7.8m python attacks man
>turned into steak
Why are Indonesians so powerful?
Just let them have the event in some hall somewhere or in Genting, easier for police to do security work and nobody will care. Besides all this is just wayang kulit for next election, it will be forgotten in a few month.
Or its done on purpose for publicity.

Take off your shoes when going inside the house you filthy ingrate

>knows her full name
bruh that in itself is enough to indicate race, chinese name innit?

>snakeaters
bruh, ganas trox
>oktoberfest
hehe non-issue becomes issue like that Shia' thing a few years back. End up reinforcing our Malay Muslim identity in a "us vs. them" identity.

>want things to be more secular but I don't want Western degeneracy to corrupt the people. What do?
pandang timur ke Jepun

Does /asean/ cook?

Yes.

Yes

>indomie telor
>cook

What's that? Bread pudding?

Cheesecake you pleb

mana nih poto amoy amoylaysia

Does frying count? That's pretty much all I can do. I can bake, though.

pengen ngentot gan

Looks like instant noodles/ramen but I'd still eat it.

>reinforcing our Malay Muslim identity in a "us vs. them" identity.
Chinese could just have stayed quiet about their intention and just opposed any PAS law proposals in parliament but no,DAP gonna act as a hero saving the country from Taliban/kleptocracy/failed state and start shit talking PAS after backstabbing them as if it wouldn't reveal their true colours. Funny how even a laundy owner's decision on how his business should be run becomes an issue when 'chinese only' sign are everywhere.
After more than a century they still never learn how their attacks just makes people oppose them harder and treat everything the same as the era where Syarif Masahor fought Yap Ah Loy.
Next year the threat of ISIS and the likes should be down and the events just go running in the background again in PJ most likely.
All this while Jibby just kept quiet doing karaoke alone in his office and all his opponents start falling apart and their schemes uncovered.
Only works for homogeneous society in their own cultural bubble created by language barrier.

Yes. Sambal telur, sambal ikan bilis, ayam kicap, daging black pepper, daging masak merah, anything la.

Tell me about Cambodian, Singaporean and Indonesian politics.

Singapore just "elected" its first female president last month. Also, AFA SG is next month.

Bump for Allah

>Indonesian politics
Nothing spectacular worth mentioning lately.

Is Ahok still in jail?

I GOT YOU COVER SENPAI

Gf(bf) macam nilah baru masyuk!!

FEMBOYS FOR PM!

/asean/, does anyone support Korean reunification under SK rule?

I do, but in practice it will be very hard.

>under SK rule
lmao fuck off Kpop weaboo

>under SK rule
Should be under a neutral party, desu.

>under SK rule
No, they need to become a monarch or the reunification is useless.

It should be under my rule.

I only support total obliteration of Korean peninsula through extensive usage of atomic weapons, both Pyongyang and Seoul shall be turned into radioactive craters. Only then I can find peace from K-poop.

But what about the world ship building industry?
They are one of the few making single crystal steel for ship and power plant turbine blades.

Malaybro.cane nak tengok CCRIS kita?

samefag

Brunei, pls

chatpropertymalaysia.com/how-to-check-your-credit-records-via-ccris-and-ctos/

Dingin dingin empuk.

Mengantuk

Is shipping free for LBC if I'm returning the item to Lazada?

Why the FUCK are there so many Flips in California?

Post god-tier songs:
youtube.com/watch?v=sC6XPAUdfPA

Playing that in the final episode was a nice touch.

youtube.com/watch?v=EJYKsY0Vcts

>Sakura Quest
I stopped watching after ep 16

>Why the FUCK are there so many Flips in California?

because the phillipines was a US-colony? there are about 4x more flips in the US than Japs + Koreans combined. there was no Japnese immigrant to the US after WW2 and after Korea got rich in the 90s, they stopped coming.

To make the BEST American cartoon in the existence EVER.

Northern flips in particular were shipped to Hawaii to become farmers from there we end up in California.
There were also some flip towns in Texas and Louisiana when we were part of New Spain

All English we speak it most of the time

New wave of flips are mostly going to Nevada, Las Vegas.

youtube.com/watch?v=RLi_QlzPGhk

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgLtdgYDpAo

If Timor can into ASEAN would we see more of them in Sup Forums?

is Dara famous in the Philippines?

They have to be into internet first

Late night Sup Forums music

youtube.com/watch?v=2PKiOBzR2_4

yes, shes in the first season of big brother here, then fucked off back to worst korea before any flip alpha male stud make brown babies with her

does she even speak tagalog or whatever flip language?

nope

She started her career here. Way before she's in korea.

She can carry a conversation but its broken and slangy

What's wrong with SQ?

上げ

wakey wakey

Train station pig stopped me for wearing earphones on the train. Either that or he was chastising me for not letting him hold the door for a passenger.

Nothing, just found it boring

tes

/asean/ is dead
abandon this ship right now!!!

We're 3rd world so everyone's working/ in class right now
God I miss being a neet

thanks based Eastasia poster

14 November 2017
Malaysia v North Korea
Pls don't get nuked

Sing with me:

NEGARAKU
TANAH TUMPANYA DARAHKU
RAKYHAT HIDUP BERSATU DANMAJU

>DANMAKU

>post-/nusantara/ /asean/
>not dead on arrival
One tripfag will deny this as much as he bitched how dead /nusantara/ was.

>implying /asean/ and /nusantara/ weren't dying anyway

>implying that I wasn't implying that /nusantara/ wasn't dead
This isn't beating the dead horse anymore, this is raping the skeletal remains of that horse with hopes that Hades will be impressed by your depravity and reanimate those bony equestrian so that you can rape it some more.

lmaoing @ these faggots who don't get the memo that we have moved to a sekrit place

but aint it indo only?
wei, ngak faham

LOLOLOLOL ME TO MY FIREND DONT TEEL THESE FAGGOTS OUR SEXRIT KLUP A AWSUM IMAJE BOURD WHERE WE CAN TALK ABUT ANIME AND INDON POLITIK ATT TEH SAME TIEM XDDDDD UPVOTE'D

#/WIBU/4LYFE

what have you done moron

>he doesn't know seachan is back

just watched 1 episode , makes me wanna hunt some pinoys .

anybody here know if the Mahouka movie is censored in Malaysia? I know the movie is supposed to have a lot of fanservice.

lmao who the fuck going to cinema watching some weebshit