Be limey

>Be limey
>Get arrested for carrying limes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_surveillance_in_the_United_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_surveillance_in_the_United_States_of_America
worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/britains-public-prosecutor-announces-crackdown-on-online-hate-8-1-2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_strike
lightningsafety.noaa.gov/fatalities.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>criminals obey laws
Heres an idea: ban disobeying laws!

>limey
Shoo proxy

Chemistry professors on suicide watch

HA HA HA

THE ABSOLUTE M A D M E N

THEY ACTUALLY DID IT

>banned carrying acid in public
Oh takbir i guess ill have to go back to running people over allahu Akbar

>bans acid
>doesnt ban strong alkalis

Oh shit, that's genius. Why hasn't the government done that yet? Ban breaking the law now, citizens demand action.

>inna london
>car won't start
>walk to auto parts store for new car battery
>make purchase and start walking back to car
>OI STOP RIGHT THERE AND PUT THAT BOX O ACID DOWN

>Oi lad! Do you have a license to carry those?

You'd think a country where 60 people just died and 500 hundred more were injured would e less inclined to shit-talk other countries about public safety.

Self-awareness seems to be lost on Yanks.

/britfeel/ in panic mode.

Americans have classic British arrogance but none of the class and cultural awareness that went into that arrogance. A rip combination for breeding obliviousness.

Is 130 dead (France, november 2015) the record for the western world?

How many security cameras caught you typing that shitpost?

yep as far as recent events go

>shitpost

Sterling comeback there, lad. Primo American banter.

How many bullets have you dodged in the past week? Silly cunt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_surveillance_in_the_United_Kingdom

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_surveillance_in_the_United_States_of_America

Bullets dodge me

Who cares

>500 hundred
>e
Top notch English there bud

50 is still a drop in the ocean. The yanks have great gun laws while your government is determined to ban everything.

>politely ask an americlap to stop clapping in the thread
>he starts linking you to IQ charts and wikipedia pages about nobel laureates

It's almost four in the morning and I have been at toil all day, don't care.

Excuses, excuses...

>50 is still a drop in the ocean
In American-tier countries like Somalia and Brazil, sure.
Here and in the rest of Europe we'd call that a tragedy. In America it's Monday.

It's mostly niggers killing themselves.

Oh bish bosh pish posh. And when you or your son is conscripted for World War III, at least me or my son will have learned to shoot at you from someone other than a titwank British petty officer.

If we responded to the tragedy with big protests where people carried signs saying "WHITE TERRORISTS ARE WELCOME HERE" and would it be European enough to earn your approval?

>In America it's Monday
Wednesday actually

Quit projecting, this is the worst mass shooting in US history save some race riots at the turn of the 20th century

What makes a nation hate freedom so much?

No, an attack in the US left over 3000 dead.

They don't hate freedom, they don't care whatsoever about the US or its problems

They just want attention

Gun attack, you mongoloid

Jews
worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/britains-public-prosecutor-announces-crackdown-on-online-hate-8-1-2017

Even if these kinds of tragedies happened once a month, they still wouldn't make even a dent in the overall homicide figures. Are you suggesting yanks change their gun laws to 'fix' a smaller issue?

>Wednesday actually

>this is the worst mass shooting in US history save some race riots at the turn of the 20th century
>Orlando massacre

No, you'd have to actually address the issue that your country is about as safe as some warzones to get that.

Just let them be lad waste of time

Yes because gun opponents have no concept of statistical inference, and live life in five second emotional whims.

>Bongs think 49 dead and 58 injured is bigger than 59 dead and 530 injured

Euro education at work

Gun laws are obviously part of it, but there's clearly some deeper social issues that need to looked at too.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw acid.

Orlando was 49, Vegas is at 59 last I checked
Still the worst out there save those race riots

>your country is about as safe as some warzones

Ah yes, more social meddling
Not like that's how we ended up here in the first place or anything

Shooting a gun is an essential human skill. I think you are less of a man for shying away from it, or for embracing circumstances that deprive you of the ability.

The west has only been at peace for 70 years, faggot. My dad taught me to shoot when I was ten. See how well 3 months of training stacks up against 14 years.

Didn't say bigger, but if we're comparing your many massacres and quibbling over a difference of 10 deaths, you've got a fucking problem.

I thought the Bataclan attack used grenades but apparently those early reports were incorrect.

Lel

Wanna look at your knife problem then?

Wanna quibble over Paki rape gang victim statistics instead then? I think our record is 0. Have you tried banning penises?

Socio-economic issues are the only actual, legitimate issue. Guns don't kill people by themselves.

We have about as many massacres yearly as you have bans, frankly i prefer massacres.

Compared to you guys, it's nothing.
The reason we actually treat it as a problem here, is because we don't have school-shooting every other week, so tend to be more concerned about little the iisues.

Well lucky you, you're in the right country for it then.
Enjoy having your kids die on a playground.

My children will be fine, your children will be lucky if sunlight isn't banned what with the possibility of sunburn and all

London scum will find another way to cause damage to people. Probably start carrying lighter fluid and matches instead.

>The reason we actually treat it as a problem here
Is because it's on the rise?
Because your bans are, dare I say, not working?

Don't pretend your problems aren't there and then chastise Americans for not caring about gun deaths

You work in a movie theater?
You're really really good at projecting bud

Even in Clapistan, you're more likely to be struck by lightning than be involved in a rampage shooting of any kind. Do you support the government making it mandatory to wear a full body condom in public to prevent those lightning strikes?

>you're more likely to be struck by lightning than be involved in a rampage shooting of any kind.
proofs?

The problems in the UK are fucking nothing compared to the problems in the USA. Your nation is practically third world by this point.

Oh man, I could totally see some brit strolling the high street in a full body condom lmao

The reason it's rising is because young kids in the city don't have any fucking jobs because the Tories have been busy taking them away.
That doesn't mean the ban itself is flawed. Like I said, there are other issues need to be taken into account.

That's a really shitty argument, and I think you know it.

Bro you've never been here and only hear headlines from our news because nothing goes on in your fucking country

This country is pretty rad and australia sucks except mad max

>The reason it's rising is because young kids in the city don't have any fucking jobs because the Tories have been busy taking them away.
Oh fuck, we have a retard here.

Don't make assumptions, fatboy.
Your nation is a wreck and no amount of pathetic attempts at deflection with alter reality.

Yeah, we hear headlines about mass murders and school-shootings all the time.
How the fuck does that sound normal to you? Are you that desensitised?

The UK's problems and the US's problems are different, aren't you observant?

>There are other issues need to be taken into account
So why aren't you doing that when talking about US gun crimes?
Oh right, you're "Tired"

Could say the same to you, you dirty cunt.

You can look it up on wikipedia, which puts annual kightning strike fatalities at 51 on average, and the mortality rate at 10%. Which would mean that there's more than one lightning strike victim per day. You think that mass shootings happen daily?

>That's a really shitty argument, and I think you know it.
Seems pretty same to me. You're making a huge deal out of a relatively minor issue. Attacks on Wednesday's scale happen extremely rarely.

They don't happen that often, less than they conceivably should considering how many guns are in this country, and mass murders would be achieved by some other means.

Euros get truck attacks and still get gun attacks. Gun laws will not stop evil from existing, and i will not give up what I see as the right to self defense because every once in a while some whack job wants to kill a bunch of people in a nation 4 to 10 times the size of yours population wise.

Most gun deaths are suicides. Guns are a particularly good suicide option considering the speed.

There are lots wrong with this country, there is nothing wrong with our gun laws.

I think there are lots wrong with your countries as well.

Are you for real here lad?

*There is lots, fuck I'm tired

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_strike
>According to the NOAA, over the last 20 years, the United States averaged 51 annual lightning strike fatalities, placing it in the second position, just behind floods for deadly weather.[8][9] In the US, between 9% and 10% of those struck die,[10] for an average of 40 to 50 deaths per year (28 in 2008). [11]

>Your nation is a wreck and no amount of pathetic attempts at deflection with alter reality.

>Don't make assumptions, fatboy.

I honestly have no idea why aussies on Sup Forums are by far the most concerned about american society out of any other nationality here on this board.

I can sort of understand it when some euro does it, but why aussies?

Acid attacks are on the rise because they're essentially replacing knife attacks due to the clamp down on blades and the easy availability of corrosives.

That you think these incidents are occurring out of boredom due to Tories taking jobs away from kids, which is utter bullshit given record employment figures, suggests to me you're probably a typical thick London paki or nigger incapable of ever being objective or ever accepting personal responsibility.

You fucking window-licking shithouse cunt.

Yeah, but this is a retarded argument, you Mongoloid. 15 people have died this year in the US from lightning strikes. 58 people were killed in single incident on Sunday. Plus, there's nothing you can do to stop lightning strikes, there is something you can do to stop what happened in Las Vegas.

lightningsafety.noaa.gov/fatalities.shtml

I too, am tired, and read your post wrong.
I'm going to go to bed now, no acid in there.

>You fucking window-licking shithouse cunt.
Fucking ironic considering you read the post chain wrong.
Hope your job (if you have one) doesn't require you to be literate.

>there is something you can do to stop what happened in Las Vegas
>Ban guns no more mass shootings :DD
>On the rise: Knife massacres

Nothing ironic about it. You're a paki window-licker.

He said struck by lightning, not killed by lightning, you illiterate fuck

If an average of 40 to 50 people is killed per year by lightning, at 10% of the total, that means 4-500 people are struck per year. So yes, more likely to be struck by lightning than in a mass shooting.

Fucking idiot, no wonder these scary news stories can influence your pea brain.

Do you think Paddock, with a knife, could have killed 58 people and injured over 500 in 10 minutes on Sunday?

he's being a typical arrogant leftie student with a hard-on for talking shit about America
I'm the only person in my social circles who's lived in America. Admittedly I was pretty young when I moved back to the UK but I still have more of an understanding than a lot of of people in my social circles.
They can't seem to grasp the fact that even though these mass shootings are tragic, they are a drop in the ocean compared to gun deaths, and even then suicide is the most common reason for death with a gun.
They also can't realise that even in states where guns are heavily restricted, there is still gun crime, and that if there was a ban on guns at a federal level, it still wouldn't rid the country of guns.

I get the impression that a lot of them are in the mindset of it's the gun's fault instead of the person behind the trigger, and it's just easier to stop them getting a gun instead of treating them. Yes, I do think that those with mental illnesses shouldn't be allowed access to firearms (but I understand the argument that anyone could be labled as having a mental illness for any reason), but that alone isn't going to do much. If someone is determined to kill, they'll just use a knife or a truck.
I ask people to look at Europe over the past two years and remind them how very few guns were involved and it was trucks, vans, and cars that caused a lot of deaths. I then ask them if we should ban trucks. They say it's different to banning guns and I point out that the vast majority of gun owners in the US are law abiding citizens and most truck owners across europe are law abiding citizens too and then they stop and think.

>Yeah, but this is a retarded argument, you Mongoloid. 15 people have died this year in the US from lightning strikes. 58 people were killed in single incident on Sunday.
Some years, there are more fatalities, other years there are less. That's why you should look at averages.
>Plus, there's nothing you can do to stop lightning strikes, there is something you can do to stop what happened in Las Vegas.
You could walk in that full body condom. Or better yet, you could force everyone to wear it. Think of the children!

And no, there isn't. For one, guns can be made illegally or smuggled into the country like they did in France. What you can create is an illusion that everything is fine and the crown subjects are safe, but it will only ever be an illusion.

So the only conclusion we can draw is that you guys are innately retarded and barbaric. K.

Most of the injuries were trampling injuries. Why don't you bother reading things before getting incensed by them.

I wouldn't use a knife in this situation. I'd make a little launcher, and throw petrol bombs at the crowd.

And your politicians would try to ban all liquid fuel the next day like they're banning simple chemicals.

I think I've heard of this. Wikipedia says 2700, including 300 firefighters, btw. Which is huge.

In the Western world, after (less than, not after in time) 9/11, and not counting planes taken down by terrorists, the historical dealiest attacks are the 2004 Madrid train bombings (192 dead), then the 1995 Oklahoma City bombings, then the 2015 Paris attacks.

I like the way you glossed over the 58 deaths bit. Or were they all trampling related too? You soft-headed cunt.

>If an average of 40 to 50 people is killed per year by lightning
Did you even read the NOAA link, you daft fat nigger?

>at 10% of the total, that means 4-500 people are struck per year. So yes, more likely to be struck by lightning than in a mass shooting.

527 were injured on Sunday alone, you fucking dickhead. In single incident, it has already surpassed the annual strike/fatality rate of lightning.

140 died in France. They have strict gun laws there. Why did those people get shot? With guns? How is it possible that they broke our high score when we have the guns????

Gun???? We have the guns??? Can buy easy???! You safe cause no 400 year old technology to buy that is just springs and stamped steel!!!! Gun????

that's a lye!

Ah yes, ignore the death count.

Let's ignore the injured then, the question still stands - do you think Paddock could have slaughtered 58 people in 10 minutes using only a knife during that concert?

Nigger most were trampling injuries.

The Finn is still correct, as his claim was "killed in a mass shooting" versus "struck by lightning"

That was the comparison, you cannot read

Why are you acting as if Paddock is the only mass murder in your entire history?

You've been straw-manning this entire thread, and you've done it here too.
What a fucking moron you are.

Kill 59*
Probably not

But that wasn't the point I was making was it?

This exact thing happened to you lot, that's what I was basing it off of
Fuck off

No. I didn't say that. I told you I would have used petrol bombs and a launcher because I'm an engineer.

Are you going to ban liquid fuel and mechanical know how? I'd probably get a higher score.

No he killed 58. the 59th death was his own and it has not been confirmed yet what was responsible for his death.

>But that wasn't the point I was making was it?
So what was the point you were making? This was the post i was replying to

Actually I think I said 'involved', which was my mistake.