how is such a good tv show on scyfy?

who dat be

not sure

BADONKAPARPLOP!

**I suction cup my mouth to her bare anus cavity, when suddenly**

*BBBRRAAAAAPPPPP*

**A transfer of her intestinal gas right into my mouth and down my throat**

*GULP*

**I try to pull my head away to gasp for air but she won't let me, she reaches behind her and forces the back of my head between her ass cheeks more**

*BRRRAAPP BRAAAPP BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPP PRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT*

**This definitely was more than just air being passed, I felt wet chunks blown in the back of my throat as she forcefully made me swallow them with my mouth still glued to her asshole**

*BRRAAAAAPPP PRRRRRRTTTTT HHUUUUUUPAAAAAAGHAUSHUFHSSGSD*

>"Oh yea baby you like that, don't you little fuck boi, huh? Whos your mommy? That's right, I'm your mommy, now it's time for baby fuck boi to get his protein in. Open wide"

**She said to me aggressively, as she forced another one out**

*BRRRPPPRRRRRRRRRRBBBRRAAAAAPPPTTTAAATTTTRRRRRPPPTTTT*

**What tasted like a mustard pudding was ejected out of her colon. I threw up in my mouth from the taste, but she kept my head and mouth firmly lodged between her ass cheeks so nothing left my mouth. There was so escaping this one**

>"P-PLEASE! R-RELE-EASE ME!"

**I said with my mouth full of shit**

**She turned around, gave me a look like in pic related. And simply shook her head "NO!"**

**Fearing for my life, I swallowed her bowel movement, and she finally released me from her anus**

**GASPING FOR AIR**

>"So hows that for eating ass?"

**She said in a smug and condescending way**

I fapped

Do they say shit and fuck on sci fi now? I just get it by torrent and it's uncensored. Last time I watched it on a cable tv they were like network tv with language

The word is bleeped out on the TV broadcast

there is something so bad about her body

I just wanted a thread to talk about The Expanse and it posted the wrong image. How fat is minge though?

if only this wouldn't be shopped

Shooped?

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP*

Oh my dear... my dear dear dear... such an extraordinary scent... such a dominant smell.. truly a pleasure for the nostrils to behold...

*sniffs*

Yes my lady.

*sniffs bigly*

Yes Yes Yes!!... if I could.. perhaps.. taste one, my dear? Oh please, please just one my dear? Please, I beg of you, just one more. With you squatting over my face, with your asshole right in my mouth... Just one...

*BBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

*plop*

*tastes inside of mouth*

Oh good heavens!

*tastes inside of mouth more*

Good heavens my dear! Heavens above that was a pungent one... That was indeed a pungent one... my my.. my my my..... you are something... you are truly something....?

DELTE

God damn it I just want to smack that ass beet red and just fucking pound her from behind.

giant shoulders, manhands, and non existent waist

I'm halfway through season 1 and I'm enjoying it a lot. It reminds of deus ex and firefly. I'm glad there's no alien races (yet), most of the time they're just edgy humans.

Do you want me to spoil you on the aliens situation, user? There are none by the end of season 1, which is how far I am.

I'm really fucking loving it and I agree, hopefully no aliens. From what I can gather though, Humanity has only gotten as far as the asteroid belt and no further, right? Don't think there will be aliens in it at all.

Thanks for talking about The Expanse and not farting.

**I suction cup my mouth to her bare anus cavity, when suddenly**

*BBBRRAAAAAPPPPP*

**A transfer of her intestinal gas right into my mouth and down my throat**

*GULP*

**I try to pull my head away to gasp for air but she won't let me, she reaches behind her and forces the back of my head between her ass cheeks more**

*BRRRAAPP BRAAAPP BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPP PRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT*

**This definitely was more than just air being passed, I felt wet chunks blown in the back of my throat as she forcefully made me swallow them with my mouth still glued to her asshole**

*BRRAAAAAPPP PRRRRRRTTTTT HHUUUUUUPAAAAAAGHAUSHUFHSSGSD*

>"Oh yea baby you like that, don't you little fuck boi, huh? Whos your mommy? That's right, I'm your mommy, now it's time for baby fuck boi to get his protein in. Open wide"

**She said to me aggressively, as she forced another one out**

*BRRRPPPRRRRRRRRRRBBBRRAAAAAPPPTTTAAATTTTRRRRRPPPTTTT*

**What tasted like a mustard pudding was ejected out of her colon. I threw up in my mouth from the taste, but she kept my head and mouth firmly lodged between her ass cheeks so nothing left my mouth. There was so escaping this one**

>"P-PLEASE! R-RELE-EASE ME!"

**I said with my mouth full of shit**

**She turned around, gave me a look. And simply shook her head "NO!"**

**Fearing for my life, I swallowed her bowel movement, and she finally released me from her anus**

**GASPING FOR AIR**

>"So hows that for eating ass?"

**She said in a smug and condescending way**