What are black people mad about?

Okay black people,

I've been reading your "should have listened" narrative all morning. What does that even mean? Should have listened to what?

I swear to God, I don't even know what you're angry about. All the statistics say you commit more crime and are fucking up. You're overwhelmingly being given better opportunities than everyone else because of white guilt. Whites are killed over 2 to 1 by police. And if you're salty about percentages look at crime figures. You're exponentially creating the most crime in this country. I don't understand what you're mad about. You're chimping out constantly has become just a blur that no other people can decipher. It's just a blur of nonsensical rhetoric and dogma. It seems like you're protesting being black which really is more a luck of the draw thing. Explain this shit to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=1c_I841J6_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not to mention 1 in 3 black males has done serious time. With those kind of odds, if one out of three donuts coming out of a factory could physically harm you, that motherfucker would be shut down. Why do you think other races shy away from you and your perception of microaggresions is a thing?

>black people
>people
>niggers on Sup Forums

I can be your devils avocado tonight senpai

Do your part! petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

I was trying to be kind and not call them niggers to draw them into explaining this shit.

You say black people like we all have the same mentality. We don't. This is a tragedy and I'm sick of this "us vs them" mentality.

You'll notice there's plenty of police shootings that don't go on to become big national stories, because they were reasonable. Things like tackling a dude selling loose cigarettes and choking him to death when chokeholds are disallowed by your department and then not getting into trouble for it? That's bullshit. Shooting a perfectly legal CCW carrier while he goes to show you his license and registration like you requested? That's bullshit. Shooting a twelve year old kid with a toy gun in an open carry state less than 5 seconds after you rocket your car up over the curb and fall out of it? That's bullshit.

When you're born into a family that lives in an area with no hope for advancement, no chance to escape poverty, and surrounded by violence, joining a gang doesn't sound like a bad idea. Dealing doesn't sound like a bad idea. Putting in the effort in your shitty underfunded overcrowded public school? Why bother, you're not gonna ever make it out of the hood. Who the fuck cares?

There's plenty of reasons things are the way they are, but none of them are because having dark skin means you're genetically or racially predisposed towards crime. In a vacuum we're all the same, and societal factors play a huge roll in what people are and become.

problem isnt black people, its the decay of the black community these politicians dont care about colored people after they get their vote

How are white people responsible for any of this? Why can't you fix your community and own problems?

The moment you gave them one single bit of preferential treatment, you fucked up for good.

You can even give every demographic human rights without causing great harm, but give them one piece of affirmative action or diversity quotas or hate crime laws in their favour, and they will demand more until the end of time and feel that they're completely justified in doing so. After all, if you already got one advantage, surely you deserve the next one too - repeating forever.

>Give the devil your little finger, you will be taken entirely

Because like said, nobody in places of power give a damn. You need to remember, not even two full generations ago it was legal to literally refuse to serve a black person. There are people alive today who had attack dogs and shit sicced on them for having the gall to suggest maybe being legally a second class citizen wasn't cool. There are people alive today who sicced those dogs on them, people who fought tooth and nail to deny them the same rights a white person gets. Shit doesn't go away overnight with hopes and dreams and flowers.

Even after the CRM in the 60s, there were still a lot of societal things working against blacks. Redlining, loans being denied, cops going at them for the most minor infractions, politicians purposefully shitting on districts with a large black population because either they or the people who's votes they needed were racist as hell, etc. Black people have literally not had a chance to get their feet under them and stand up on their own yet because even now there's systemic bias against them. They don't have the benefits of home ownership, being able to leave things like cars or inheritances for your kids, being able to ensure you and yours are cared for, safe, and not going to bed hungry or cold at night.

Is some of it the black community's fault for giving up hope? Yeah, sure. But the circumstances surrounding them that made them give up hope weren't made entirely by their own hands.

nobody here is actually saying it's about the skin colour, its black culture that is the problem.

There's plenty of good black men.

>Should have listened to what?

dey need mo money fo dem programs

What it comes down to is that they've decided it's them or us.
They are going to try to pay everyone back for what happened and it will get far worse than what happened to them if they succeed.
You can either lie down and die or fight back.
There's a chance to do this legally but it hinges on the election.
There will be bloodshed either way as many will refuse to back down but if things are handled by the government the damage will be lessened.

It would be nice if Obama would man up as a leader and address these Black militant groups as his own enemies since they are attacking the nation that he is leading.
If he tries to justify what has happened then he needs to leave office since he would be encouraging more attacks like this.

Two black men are dead for literally no reason thanks to police.

This seems like a warning or a message more than a coincidence.

Dallas is 100% justified. Maybe the next cop will reach for the taser instead of the glock next time because he'll remember how the last racist sack of shit cop got 5 of his pig brothers killed.

Stop killing us. Or we kill back.

You don't get to play that card when there's white right wing militias out there who scream about Obama being a muslim sleeper agent who's here to institute Sharia Law and when they come to take their guns it'll be over their dead resisting bodies. No race is a monolith, there's not some black person mindwave communication where they all had a vote and decided together fuck whitey race war starts now.

Are there a bunch of loud ass idiots on twitter screaming that? Sure, but there's plenty of loud idiots on twitter doing exactly what you're doing as well, just in the opposite direction. The vast majority of black folk just want to be left alone to lead their lives, same as whites, asians, latinos, etc. There's shithead morons in every race and culture.

wat I wanna know:
How the hell many YEARS was this guy driving around on a revoked license... AND it appears that Minnesota never booked him ONCE!
Hell, in Cali, multiple driving/revoked is likely treated like a DUI, automatic 5 days in county, and most importantly, FINGERPRINTED.
White OR Black, this dude shouldn't have been issued a CCW permit...

done!

It doesn't mean shit. Black people are fucking retarded, news at 11. You'll meet some cool guys out there, but the majority of meetings you'll have with blacks will be contention. They have no goal, no endgame. Just get money and spend money.

>Dallas is 100% justified
You goddamned liar. Fuck you. Sterling deserved it -- Castile did not. And even if neither deserved it, it does not in any way justify harming or killing Dallas PD. You got a problem? Take your ass to Minnesota and protest there. Go to Baton Rouge. Not in a completely unrelated city. You disgust me. How would you like it if the KKK remobilized? How would you like it if blacks started getting lynched EN MASSE? You wouldn't you fucking piece of shit.

>Implying the founders aren't wondering why we let this slave rebellion get out of hand

Genetically blacks have low average iq in the 80s which is a sweet spot for crime. Also, you're obviously higher iq, probably even higher than mine, but there is a regression to the mean through generations.

You're a fucking disgrace. I understand fully that it was in retaliation but to suggest it was morally justified? You're a fucking sub-human. If you feel that someone deserves something in response to a perceived sleight then that's your prerogative, but you have to understand that wrong is wrong, doesn't matter if it's retaliatory, and you have to be ready to accept responsibility for your wrongdoing.

If you think you're justified in doing it you're a fucking child.

The Founding Fathers are probably wondering why we gave niggers the right to vote tbqh famalam.

The logical thing for criminals would be to understand that if they physically resist arrest, they get shot up. Unless they don't watch the news or have their heads up their butts, they should know this by now. So the next time a criminal gets shot up for resisting arrest, it should be considered suicide by cop.

>Putting in the effort in your shitty underfunded overcrowded public school? Why bother, you're not gonna ever make it out of the hood.
See this logic is a bit retarded. I'm not saying that blacks aren't retarded and this isn't their logic, but deciding that you're not going to take a path out of the hood because you can't find any paths out of the hood doesn't make any sense.

Look at the shit that get's posted in this thread and tell me it isn't a racist cesspit. I know, since pol loves eugenics so much, why don't you tell me why you shouldn't be sterilized, you muck of existential diarrhea. Heaven knows all you worthless simple-mided slack-jaws will ever contribute to the world is a robust discussion on why faggot is no longer an offensive word. Or, better yet, just stay virgins who can't find a date beyond spilling your greasy seed behind a computer screen. Fuck you.

Fuck everything about this website. Fuck all of you little white dudes who have achieved nothing in your life so you need to be a racist piece of shit to make yourselves feel better. Fuck you because you know that nothing like this would ever happen to you because the cops won't kill a white dude. Hell, a guy in PA killed cops and they captured him alive (also Dylan Roof too). But last night, they did what they've been doing to PoC and fucking murdered the suspect with a bomb instead of capturing him.

Fuck everything about racists. Fuck white pride.

Here's your (Fuck You).

The next cop is just going to shoot sooner.
You are stupid if you think they are going to trust niggers ever again now.
Niggers have ensured decades more police brutality for themselves.

Kill yourself faggot.
Niggers are trash and you are too.

Pol: openly hoping for the violent deaths of young black men because they are black...

not just death, they need to die in a way that appeases their sense of white superiority!

the keyword is: respect

this is the most important thing for a black nigger. they will not tolerate disrespect. if the cop asks a white guy to get on the ground, he will comply and then sue the shit out of the police department.

black niggers will not comply because muh respect. they are willing to die before losing face to a fucking cop.

This is why nobody likes you "people" (not even on other boards on Sup Forums LOL), you're all ignorant bigots!
Get your head out of your ass and wake up to the modern world, this isn't the 1900s anymore.
like fuck, come on

see

> talking to black people on Sup Forums
> black people on Sup Forums
Why would you think this possible?

Show me some fucking sources you oppressors. Shit like this makes me fucking RAGE. I can only IMAGINE how it must be to be a person of color and always inundated with this horseshit.

That is patently false. Scientifically they are an inferior supspecies that shouldn't be around anybody but their own kind. This has been proven time and time and time and time and TIME again. Empirically.

>like fuck, come on
Like fuck, are you THAT fucking vapid?
Yes I hope niggers get what they deserve, reparations paid in lead and fire.

We all come into this world the same
Breath the same air Smh
Preach to this post
Well said

You're anger is misdirected, Sup Forums is not one person. You make references to whites that clearly shine a light on your own racism.
We outwardly hate what we are on the inside.
You're a racist and you're self loathing.
I hate no race, I abhor the idiocy that passes itself off as social justice. But " I hate you" is something children and women say

they should have listened to the cops, then none of this bullshit would have happened

>implying the founding fathers would give nignogs guns

If I was an american cop, I would just burn and shoot biggers en masse after this, even if they fire me or send to jail. Fucking monkeys deserved this.

Niggers have been bawling their eyes out for years. Biggest most sensitive cry babies in the world.

If you are unaware I will tell you this, not all police department buys Teaser for their officer.
Reason? A Police standard Teaser cost around 700-800, taking in account you need the training cost and equipment maintenance is roughly almost 1200, remember, this is per-person.
A Glock cost about 300-400, training/maintenance cost is little to non since most cop have done range and one 9mm round cost almost nothing.

You seeing the problem?

Not an argument

They want free reign to commit crime without fearing prison or death. What's wrong with that?

Seriously are you dense? Roof didn't try to harm any law enforcement officers and went peacefully when confronted. The frein train was caught unarmed and didn't resist when he was finally found. They had the we wuz Kings guy surrounded and he literally said he still wanted to kill more cops.
We shoul have a Sup Forums poll thread to see if the basement dwelling, virgin meme pans out. i know it's been done before but I haven't seen one in while.

Niggers are defending this shooting en masse because they literally don't know what empathy is.

They are incapable of thinking about the victims as regular people with friends and family that care about them, NOPE THEYS JUSS CRAKA ASS COPS TRINNA PUT THE BLACK MAN DOWN LIKE ALWAYS.

The white people defending it are just brainwashed into oblivion.

>Stop killing us. Or we kill back.
lol we haven't even begun yet

ITS CURRENT YEAR!!!!
MLK would be rolling in his grave

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
Cops kill blacks=racist
blacks kill cops=justified

The color of your skin dose not matter. Your actions in life do.

It's the role models they aspire to be now days. Niggers need to take their own chains off themselves.

Faggot

There are racial differences I'm sorry to say. Race isn't skin deep, it's as deep as the heart. From my experience blacks tend to have no fucking empathy while whites have too much. Whites love blacks and set up the system in which they are a majority to give blacks every advantage possible over them. The black community is a leach harvesting resources off overly nice white males. When white males stop giving blacks recources then blacks are going to face mass starvation and death.

>Why bother, you're not gonna ever make it out of the hood. Who the fuck cares?
Niggers, ladies and gentlemen.

>white tears
>massively butthurt post

k

T. Newfag

black tears you mean, that are yours

God tier shitpost user

I take it back 10/10

It doesn't work that way.
You obey the law or face the consequences.
Keep pushing and you're going to get more than just the police killing black people. You may even start seeing some black people taking it upon themselves to try to stop their brothers from damning their entire race.

theyre mad about whatever george soros tells them to be mad about

>There's plenty of reasons things are the way they are, but none of them are because having dark skin means you're genetically or racially predisposed towards crime.
the how do you explain the west african majorities all over the entire earth being impoverished, criminal shit holes? these are a people that never even invented the wheel, much less created a civilization. they're a stone aged people living in the modern world and it shows everywhere on earth.

This.

Proof that blacks think with their skin and not their brains.
>guy my same color got killed in a different State
>"better kill a cop near my house!"

It's retarded no matter how you look at it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1c_I841J6_M

>Fuck all of you little white dudes who have achieved nothing in your life so you need to be a racist piece of shit to make yourselves feel better.
But I'm black, user...why can't I hate my own people for deliberately making cops create a bias toward them? And please don't pretend the other races don't also hate black people. It's not a black/white issue it's a everybody vs black issue.

Niggers need to get run down and slaughtered. You murder everybody and obviously police justice is not enough now

The cops did use a taser on Sterling, you retard. The field nigga just recovered and kept resisting.

BY. ANY. MEANS. NECESSARY.

100% justified.

You werent getting it in '68. 48 years later, 12 olylics later and we're still throwing up the black power fists. ALL WE WANT IS EQUALITY AND WE WILL KILL TO GET IT.

'Roids make you an emotional mess.

I forget all their names but the ciggarette guy should have kept is cool. If he didn't lash out or resist nothing would have happened. Stupid

Guy reaching for his wallet. He specifically said "I HAVE A GUN" and started reaching for his back pocket. Stupid. Sad and probably didn't have time to think it over, but stupid none the less.

Kid with a gun, for all the cops knew that little shit was going to unload on them. They acted fast and could have done a better job but you try having a gun pulled on you buy a person that doesn't even yet understand the concept of death. All the more likely they'll shoot you. Again, sad and preventable but not a landslide for racism like you imply.

No being born into it doesn't give you the opportunities to get out of it. But it doesn't really matter at that point, you're dangerous and prone to crime thus must be dealt with harshly. Not fair but life ain't fair.

Absolutely true. In a vacuum we are just people.

do you really think that if these had been white people doing the exact same things they would have been killed?

Where is your lack of equality in the US government?

>murdering will make people treat you better
The nigger thought process everybody

niggers today call MLK an uncle tom. You really think there is any hope for them to turn it around?

Yes, and there's no reason to believe otherwise

ive never heard so much projection

You want a serious answer on Sup Forums ?

1. Much like Sup Forums, or any social media website and even reddit, the conversation among whites in the middle and on the right of it all echo the same sentiment -

Because of the crime rate, poverty rate, welfare, and every other negative statistic that relates to blacks, that ïs evidence that as a lifeform -"as a group of people - Blacks in these situations deserve to die - Police brutality is ok- no sort of training to de-escalate the situation is ok, just kill them, be they man woman or child"

This is literally what you believe.

SERIOUS : If you really wanted to help solve the problem, you should have brought up your rebuttals and issue with the shootings and altercations in a very easy to digest, rational matter instead of the memes, trolling, and nigger nigger nigger die die die shit.

BUT INSTEAD: We got a whole bunch of talking heads and trolling by the media too, which.

The reason is because it's a cop, they can kill anyone of us, for any reason, at any time, and just say we made a movement too fast and white people would eat that shit up hook line and sinker.

Which brings us to where we are now.

I truly hope this opens honest dialogue and discourse with my white friends, and hopefully we can work this out as rational people. By rational I mean do not allow trolls or ignorant people to do the talking for us.

We don't want a race war - we just want the officers who serve us to properly police us and the community :-)

Maybe YOU don't want a race war.

Speak for yourself.

I'm ok with killing off all the shitskins. Primarily blacks and muslism. I've never seen two groups that so stereotypically make my blood boil.

Keep up the shit niggers, white people are more prepared for the race war than you think.

Whites have the superior numbers and firepower. A race war would finally clean this country up.

Angry about muh slavery

>Things like tackling a dude selling loose cigarettes and choking him to death-
Don't stand up saying "I dindu nuffin" forcing the police to have to tackle you. Just comply an 99/100 stupid shot won't happen.

>Shooting a perfectly legal CCW carrier while he goes to show you his license-
The way he went about it was fishy as fuck. I learned that if I am traveling with my fire arm you don't say "I have a gun" while reaching for your license. You grab your license and CCW permit and hand that to the officer. STFU is your first rule with it. The cop will see your good guy card and will then ask to see the gun or ask where it's at.

>Shooting a twelve year old kid with a toy gun in an open carry state less than 5 seconds after-
I had cops called on me several times for airsoft because apparently soccermoms can't understand orange tips. I didn't point the things at anyone else besides my friend, we didn't have fireworks, I didn't put it in my waist band and I didn't shout shit like "I got a gun".

Any facsimile of a gun should be treated like one. Anyone with a fake one should understand its retarded to say "I'm going to shoot some people this weekend with my gun" when referring to airsoft. I stopped hanging out with a guy because of this. Anyone with a real one should be dead fucking serious about this. On top of that you don't say "I got a gun" while reaching into the small of your back/pocket. You definitely don't do that then have your nappy ass "girlfriend" scream "BUT ITS OKAY ITS HES LEGAL".

>When you're born into a family that lives in an-
I was born to an alcoholic mother who would drink, coal burn, and spend money until the child support came in. I was one of the few whites in the area. You sink or swim faggot.

But, your life is a performance. Like opening night performance. And if you can't do anything but feel sorry for your self, nobody needs you. If you can't do simple shit like get to work on time... I don't fucking need you. Nobody needs you.

taking the bait fucking idiots

Yes, you deserve to die if you're a fucking retard that fights against the police. If the police wrong you, turn yourself in quietly, plead the fifth and call your lawyer. Don't act like an ape.

You have to understand this isn't about what has been done to make them mad. They are nothing but balls of rage and violence. It's like asking peanut butter what it's all sticky about.

Done!

>none of them are because having dark skin means you're genetically or racially predisposed towards crime. In a vacuum we're all the same

better get off Sup Forums, youre gonna be late for womens studies faggot

I'm a person of color as we all are
You're a racist hypocrite

>we are all people of color
So how can racism be real again?

that's environmental, not genetic. when you grow up in a poor communiy with shit schools, of course you're not going to be as smart as people who had better opportunities. just like white rednecks aren't usually as smart as white people who grew up in the suburbs and went to Harvard.

You are the blackest nigger.

Yes. If i am waving a replica pistol around in an URBAN fucking park i expect to be shot and i live in fucking CANADA.

You dumb pieces of shit.

Literally wanting free shit given to them or else.

Terrorist demands.

Do what we want or more violence.

And yet poor rednecks don't have anywhere near the crime rate of blacks

So innocent people should be killed because other innocent people were killed? That doesn't sound like some dumb jigaboo shit at all. Nope not one bit

Yeah pretty much. I tried the whole don't be racist thing and the only people who have fucked me over are porch monkeys trying to get money

Black people are mad because a police officer shot and killed a black child rapist.

>or WE kill back
Hey Tyrone!
more like
>we kill black
also, killed for being harmful. not for being black.

rural areas don't have populations as large or as dense as cities, but you are correct

I'm a black guy watching my city be gentrified, the occasional white woman clutching her purse when I walk by, the white store owner following me despite the fact that I'm carrying money in my hand so they know I'm not there to steal, etc.
sometimes it's hard for me not to be racist, too. but I force myself to remember all my white classmates, the white cops who've treated me like a human being, the white doctors and nurses who've done all they can to make sure I can live a relatively healthy life with no regard for the color of my skin.
yes, there's shitty people out there, but they're not restricted to only one race. you can be wary without being a dick.

Yeah, I had a friend in high school who was black, shared some common interests, but after high school he couldn't handle college, dropped out, worked a few shitty jobs but quit them all within weeks of starting because he hated it. Joined the air force, came back 2 years later, and started looking for a job again. I reconnect with him figure the military straightened him out. He starts talking about how hard it is to find a job with all the racist employers, no one will hire him because he's black.

No, no one will hire him because he's fucking lazy.