What are some good films about being ugly and being miserable due to the inescapable status of social pariah that such...

What are some good films about being ugly and being miserable due to the inescapable status of social pariah that such a condition entails?

Welcome To The Dollhouse

Happiness

Precious a novel by nigerria laquanda was not a good movie. The constant in head asides added nothing other than the fact she was a delusional nigger.

There was one 10 second kino scene in that 2 hr shitshow and you know god damn well whait was.

She waddles of that booth and starts to run, but before she even takes a step she shoves a chicken leg in her face. Then 6 more seconds of her waddling away. Running with chicken....

I didn't didn't watch this dumb shit, but I came here to say that riding public transport as a fatty is pure suffering. I'm talking from experience. I think it's the number #1 reason that actually made me lose weight and start eating less. Also fuck airplanes too.

Why didn't she just lose weight?

>muh fat
just lose the fucking wait

it's worse to have a disgusting face and body

The Mask

why is there no blu ray rip of Happiness

mostly related

1bullshit
2so what?

The whole point of the movie with all the asides and the mirror shit and everything else is that precious didn't see herself as fat. Even as she stole a bucket of chicken because she couldn't go a day without food.

And sjw jewish psychologist types will say it isnt her fault, but it is. 400 years ago kill that witch. Look were all born with strengths and weaknesses but if your weakness is you cannot discern reality you got to go. Thats why we get rediculous movies like this and idiots praising them in the first place.

>gregg turkington
>at sundance

bullshit

Isn't one. They havent made a biopic of your life yet

((((((((((((You, the Movie))))))))))))

yeah well im slim and no one ever sits next to me either so you aint so special bruh

The home videos of me I taped over when I was 6 and had an obsession of recording Rugrats over any vhs tape I could find.

>2so what?
Well, when you need tens of thousands of dollars to ever look like a normal person again, and you're poor in the first place, what's the point?

My small town transit authority only has a couple buses in rotation and they are always packed. I DIDN'T WANT people sitting next to me when I was fat.

Obamacare, nigger. And skin eventually shrinks back. I was 280 at the height of my alchoholism/depression after the army. But now im 220 almost back to fighting weight and most of my skin is fine.

I'm a white European, I don't get any free shit from anyone.

The mirror stuff was part of her daydreams of being pretty (and her idea of "pretty" was white). She knew that she didn't look like that.

my home videos