Logan has almost no female characters

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DafneKeen
youtube.com/watch?v=0g9_wfkYjfo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That it has some female characters.

Moonlight has almost no white characters :^)

>it's not about the story you tell
>it's about how many female characters there are

That she has to write a column and needs something to gripe about to hit her word count.

>L-Laura doesn't count

The woman taking care of Laura and Laura herself.

it doesn't? shit, now I guess have to see it

Wasn't there some other idiot who talked about John Wick 2 having no female characters either? How did this become something to judge movies on?

More like she saw how much traction the other guy got for saying the same thing and she jumped on the bandwagon.

>tfw the only reason you're exposed to these obscure literally who opinion articles is Sup Forumsposters shoving them down your throat

you faggots literally just live to be offended

>Laura
>The nurse
>The female mutant kids
>The horse family mother
>Tits woman

The film has a small enough cast outside of the redshirts, so what they do want?

Women in there being maimed? And cut apart?

are there any movies with no male characters

I wonder how would she feel about movies like Das Boot or Reservoir Dogs or The Thing?

>The second main character is female

It reminds me of another group of "people"

Write your own story with female characters in it. Call it Woman, release it to theaters and realize that nobody really cares.

always count on Sup Forums to guerilla market your controversial articles

Kino confirmed

I always imagine the people that write these articles are walking into the movies with a diversity checklist.

no

Who would that be?

>your art must conform to my criteria

You people bitch and moan about movies without white folk or men in the main cast.

Why are women allowed jobs in journalism? Seriously the most retarded articles are always made by them.

That quote is not from that scene. That's the scene where he asked Shake how he got in his house, and Shake replies "science fiction". Ah, a classic moment

It's a movie about sacrifice, redemption, and fatherhood. Why do you need large amounts of female characters? Can women not relate if there are no vaginas?

It became a thing as soon as dummies started taking the Bechdel test seriously.

It don't matter. None of this matters.

>movies women will never understand

:')

I'm here to laugh at stupid sjws and shitpost, my friend. I'm far from offended.

Literally this. I have never heard any of this shit except on Sup Forums. Everybody gets assblasted about some no-name blogger from Canada.

>Lawrence of Arabia
>Logan
>Both timeless masterpieces
>No female roles

Coincidence? Don't think so.

>Logan
>timeless masterpiece
>the absolute state of Sup Forums

Is this true? Because I didn't even notice.
Am I racist?

8/10 would bang

I would spoon feed her mashed potatoes

It's true, there's also very few female characters as well. Both things I didn't notice until someone pointed it out. I really wonder what life must be like for people who pay attention to all these things just to get offended by them. On both sides of the fence.

It's a movie, who cares? It doesn't need to conform to your beliefs or pander to you. It just has to be good.

>john wick 2 has almost no female characters, and none in speaking roles

>Is absolute kino

>Logan has almost no female characters

>Is absolutely kino

What did they mean by this?

whats hilarious is if any of the merc's had been women they would have bitched about them getting violently killed because even though men and women are suppose to be treated equal its not ok to kill women just men

>I'm not a female?

I think she's beautiful. I would love to lick her everywhere for hours.

>make Pierce a woman, changed nothing else watch the riots and outrage about how Pierce gets killed

Please leave

she wasn't killed was she

Laura is one of the most important characters in the movie.

Sadly x-24 drove his claws through her skull. Logan had to bury her at the end. It was heartbreaking.

No! Give me her phone number.

twitter.com/DafneKeen
Here's her twitter

She looks like Evan Peters lol

deepest lore

Even peters isn't qt3.14 enough

you sound triggered

>I like to imagine unrealistic fantasy worlds in which people do things I don't like

Like she gives a fuck about a few claws through her brain.

Nude scene when?

kek

she looks like tina fey

why'd she do that?

im sure he'll do one soon faggot, dont worry.

Damn that's true.

No, SHE looks like Tina Fey

What an ugly child.

Are you serious or memeing?

>i'm so mad about the lack of vaginas i'm gonna spoiler the whole movie
>take that internet misogynerds

>Post an article about someone who manages to be offended by a film because it didn't have enough women in it
>"hurr fucking poltards you guys just live to get offended amirite"

This desu

>U R TRIGGERED
Nah, this is all just for the sake of shitposting.

wtf i hate wolvie now

The bride was also in it, she showed off her tits, I liked that. I think Emma Watson would too..

Do you really want female characters in a depressive apocalypse setting?

>logan has dozens of male characters with no speaking parts who get killed
>no one complains

fucking misandrist filth

What publication is this article from?

DELETE THIS

Yeah, and? It's a father/son story. Is that such a crime?

Thank God. They forced women into the LOTR movies, and that was a fucking disaster. Putting women into movies purely for the sake of putting women into movies is no better than making Johnny Storm black in the last Fantastic Four film. It doesn't work. It's not necessary. It'll hurt the film. Don't fucking do it.

>many more nameless men than women are murdered, often by Logan, often through their faces, throats and skulls.

Then they must reverse this then and have more women brutally murdered than men.

NO? You would bitch at that too as it counts as misogyny?:

THEN STFU YOU DUMB BITCHES.

lol. This is why I only trust Armond.

was it autism?

I legitimately think she may have some of the tism. It's cute.

gee you don't say

Does anyone else find Bkub's girls kind of sexy?

LMAO

GENOCIDE WOMYN WHEN

THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND

No

No wonder it's so good

as a writer myself. its difficult to write female characters these days without getting shit for it. so its better just to not write them.

There's nothing wrong with being gay user

because of the trigger scent.

It's hard to write them in general, because women are stupid and stupidity is often boring.

>Lawrence of Arabia

Man what a great movie, every 2 minutes you get a perfect image for a wallpaper, insane cinematography.

youtube.com/watch?v=0g9_wfkYjfo

>hivemind

The movie doesn't have many characters at all. It's pretty small scale. And of the few characters it does have several are women including the most important one.

Apologize

>Ignoring the the female deuteragonist
The Jews were treated well in Europe, if you ignore the Final Solution. Muslims aren't the most dangerous terrorists in America, if you ignore 9/11. Do people see how illogical this line of reasoning is?

>There are no female characters... Except for this one that they put right on the poster

Laura isn't the second main character
She's more of a plot device than a character
If anything, Charles is the second main character and then Caliban (who is also more of a plot device than a character)

the movie is called Logan, not Logan and Laura, or even Wolverines

Laura stole the show.

ugly as fuck glad i dont watch childrens shit flicks