ABU Bunker thread

Fuck's sake, Mou. Lukaku needs to be dropped, and this overly defensive play has to stop.

League's pretty much done, all United can do is try the Champions League and the mickey mouse cups now. What do you guys think?

ABUs not welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en
twitter.com/manutd
instagram.com/paulpogba
redcafe.net
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>poourinho

>manure

Mou and shitkaku should be dropped dead.

>mouyes

EXPOSED

did you really expect mourinho not to play the negative football he is known for in a game like this

What part of 'abus not welcome' did you not understand you shithouses

At least it's better than the LVG days.

Some helpful links to numb the pain:
store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en
twitter.com/manutd
instagram.com/paulpogba
redcafe.net

>mouyes

Arsenal is on course to finish above your lot too.

delusion

>crashes out of the title race

If Pogba was playing we'd have won, simple as that. City were nothing special, all goals came from defensive howlers.

We need some real competition for Lukaku upfront but I don't think that will come from Zlatan.

>Tallest team in the Premier League
>Can't defend corners

Little Moor will be at PSG next year

>City were nothing special
exactly, city beat you on 3rd gear

lukaku MOTM for city lel

B-but City time wasted the last 5!

ABLivs, ABU and ABA getting a right good laugh tonigh

reminder only pakis, muslims, african and sad virgin beige beta soyboys support man utd

Bahahaha

I can't imagine Mourinho managing for much longer after this season. Not that he's that bad, but he has to be getting tired of doing this.

>POONITED

>City were nothing special, all goals came from defensive howlers.
Controlling the game like that is pretty special. That's what's important in big games.

fuck off, ABU, the league isn't done. City are only 11 points clear, and haven't had a bad run yet. Guardiolas management style is abrasive, and mark my words, City won't get another 30 points this season. All we have to do is pick up our form a bit. Mourinho didn't tire the players today like Guardiola so he technically won the game because the energy conserved will carry us through the next 2 games whereas City will likely lose their next 2, which means the gap will only be 5 points, and we will beat City at the EmptyJihad and won't lose another game this season. United dominated today whenever we went into attack mode and this will teach Mourinho to have more confidence in our attacking players so we will probably be free scoring for the rest of the year. My predictions are that in the next 22 games

United wins: 20
United draws: 2
United goals for: 60
United goals against: 4
Lukaku goals: 26
Rashford goals: 14
Ibra goals: 10
De Gea saves: 100

United are well positioned and Jose understands that because he is capable of planning an entire season unlike Roidiola, who needs his whole team to be on drugs to keep them functioning for an entire year. If City are on drugs then they will probably win the league but on the bright side, Silva and Kompany would probably die young and that would be well deserved for the Noodle Spic and the fucking Alien shaped Chocolate bar cunt.

You aren't a fan of this club.

manure doesn't have fans, only customers

I've been a united fan for almost 6 years but I'm seriously considering supporting city now. Everyone we play city we lose so why bother

This is b8.

Zlatan should be playing up top with rashford while dropping lelaku

>EmptyJihad
nice. well done

Delusion at its finest. Please kill yourself, faggot

>League is over in December

Ah well.

this is city's bad run

agreed, I also think Mou lost intentionally today, he's playing the long game and I don't just mean hoofing balls to Lukaku and Ibra

Why does Delph sound like Jon Snow?

>redcafe.net
>it's down
wew

anyone has a screencap of mou's reaction to pookaku?

thats what everyone from the bradford/leeds area sounds like

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSEEEEERRRRRRSSSSSSS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>losing at home to city on a bad run
>your star £75m striker assists them TWICE
>being a manure customer

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHSBDNFNCJGJEJSIIWNEVRVFVBBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>Jose Mourinho also says Manchester City are 'lucky' and get 'a lot of decisions.'

>The absolute state of Mouyes

>this overly defensive play has to stop.

The 1st half when United played very defensively ended 1-1. And in the second half, you would have tied or even have won if you had a better striker than Lukaku.

Lukaku missed two very easy goals where he was 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper.

Really

Like how??

are you joking

it was the ref's fault they had 70% possession and controlled the game obviously

top wew

>neville fuming while gallagher smug next to him
>mouyes furious over the penalty that was a blatant dive
>the state of manure

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHGAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

let's not go that far

the commentary was amazing, putting mou's comments about diving over only for the big dive of the game to be a united player.

Very nicely done

No, seriously, tell me how the fuck is defending with 9 better than lvg?

To be fair, in terms of clear cut chances, it was an equal match. If Lukaku had a better game, it would be a draw at least. A good, top 6 striker can't miss two 1 on 1 chances with a lot of space like he did today.

well he's a flat track bully what do you expect

>Kicking it around in front of us

Nice """Control""" you have there

United is having a quite good season. It is just that City is having an incredible season. I think that when City gets Stones back, they will be favorites for the UCL.

>Conveniently get the Man City at home during their worst run of form
>Mou starts spewing shit pre-match calling them cheats and divers
>Sit back and the box for the entire game
>75.000.000 pound """"""star striker""""""" can't hit a barn door
>Big Dick Dave and Otamendi scores with ease
>Said """star striker"""" assisted both goals
>Mou continues spewing shit after getting BTFO'D in his own backyard
>mfw

Seriously has there ever been a bigger fraud than Mouyes? The spanish waiter is literally twice the manager he is

seething

>"Manchester City are a very good team and they are protected by the luck, and the gods of football are behind them."
haha what a loser

Neither of them have faced top european teams yet. You could argue napoli, but as soon as they played inter/juventus, sarri got exposee for not being at the same level.

I always thought that flat track bullies were players that couldn't deal with well organized defenses. Neymar was like that when he played for Santos.
In the case of Lukaku, he had two very easy chances to score. I wonder what is his problem.

So, it happened AGAIN. We can blame injuries, we can blame fatique, we can praise City's effort but the truth is it's simply not enough. Tactics, determination you name it, it all stinks. The fans were leaving early, how often do you see that at Old Trafford?
Don't get me wrong, I still have full faith in Mourinho and the lads, but MASSIVE reiforcements are desperately needed in the summer transfer window. Otherwise I'm not very optimistic about the next season either, or our chances in Champions League for that matter. Not playing like this. What do you think, /manutd/? Mourinho #IN or #OUT?

Okay then

- Even worse football, barely reaching 1 shot on target at home and never creating chances
- That horrible CL run in that piss easy group
- 90% of his signings being flops
- Buying Di Maria and playing him as a striker
- Alienating genuinely good talent because of shit like Blackett and Powell
- Won the FA Cup but had a piss easy run, and still almost fucked it up against Palace

The best thing he did was accidentally uncover Rashford and do reasonably well against top teams during a period when they weren't all that great anyway. At least he was funny in interviews I guess.

This is the best United have been in a long time (2nd most goals scored, joint first goals conceded), it's just that City are so unbelievably world class that it doesn't really mean much. But at least there's that stability and progress we desperately needed.

*teleports behind your defence*

Tottenham culturally enriched Real Madrid and they are much weaker than both Manchester teams.

Name a better player in the prem for the past 6 years. Go on I'll wait

the 'northern' GoT accent is just a yorkshire accent

helo

>there are people who think Lukaku is worth 75 mil on this very board

ayy lmao

what a player. MOTM today for sure. Absolute beast and he shit on herrera

he's an underrated GOAT

WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO NOW LADS, THERE IS NO WAY WE WIN THE LEAGUE NOW, MY WIFE WONT EVEN SHOW BOB N VAGENE SHE IS SEETHING SO MUCH

FUCK YOU PEP!
FUCK YOU STERLING!

PRAYING FOR LUKAKU TO GET HIS GOAT FORM BACK ON TRACK LADS

There is a good article on this in italian, basically Mourinho appears to be dependant on his players more than they are on him

LUKAKU is huge power player for MAN U.....plus BIG PENIS hehehe

Mou#IN
Besides Man City, they are the best team in the EPL.
Chesea is choking and Arsenal just keeps Arsenal-ing.
Tottenham can't turn the corner.
Mou has 80 million pounds to spend in the transfer window.
I trust him.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssseeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssss

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

I think united are genuinely a good team but city are just a cut above. The way they hold onto the ball is fantastic, I didn't date Pep before but genuinely I take it back. Although city did get a bit lucky with their goals today.

And for all these idiots saying "negative football!!!" Any team that tries to go attack for attack against city will get punished badly, I rate them the best in Europe atm

I am Seething that this Shitty team are compared to Pep's Barcelona or Buyern when those two teams would have ripped us apart tonight

>And for all these idiots saying "negative football!!!" Any team that tries to go attack for attack against city will get punished badly, I rate them the best in Europe atm

Yup. I don't think there were any problems with the tactics. That could have been a draw.

FUCK YOU SHITTY!!!!! LUKAKU IS STILL GOAT AND HIS WILLY IS HUGE!!!!!!

I don't expect him to be around much longer. He looks so tired and probably just wants to go to sunny France and win easy titles every season.

Just hope we bring a good replacement that doesn't undo everything done to get this far

City did rip you apart though.

*buys lukaku 2.0*

genuine question, why can't United match City's dominance (post 2013)?

United have spent nearly as much, if not more than City and Chelsea, yet they're still worse. I just don't understand how United can be the second best (or worse) team for the last 5 years without them ever catching up. since 2011-2012, it seems like United have been playing catch-up, and even 2012-2013 was mostly won because of City fucking up

Not sure about Bayern desu. Peps Barca are the best club team ever.

>And for all these idiots saying "negative football!!!" Any team that tries to go attack for attack against city will get punished badly, I rate them the best in Europe atm

Except Liverpool were outclassing them until Mane got sent off.

shit negative managers

we had two terrible managers that basically fucked up the squad. You can't recover from that instantly.

I think jose will release a huge number of players this summer and finish the rebuild.

*loses 5-0*

I can understand him. His 3 years at Real broke him, he came back at Chelsea but it wasn't like the first time, now he goes to United where he still can't seem to bring the old Mourinho back.

He has won things, but still, something is not working.

kek

Not sure about that mate, whilst I appreciate your point (I actually bet on Liverpool win for that game) who knows what the score would have ended.
I don't see what United could have done differently desu, Pogba makes them tick whether you rate him or not. Whilst I'm not saying he would have won them the game he is a class player

I can't really speak for how well he did at Porto, Inter and Real Madrid but a big reason for his success at Chelsea was building the team around a central spine of great players (Cech-Terry-Makelele-Lampard-Drogba). He seems to be great at getting the best out of good players. Other than >de gay and maybe Pogba, I don't see any other players who are good enough to build the team around.

but Mou and LVG have both shown they can win. why couldn't they do it at United? sure you can argue the team still has remnants from LVG's outdated philsophy, but it shouldn't take two seasons for Mou to change the team to his own style. last year was supposed to be the rough patch with this year being when they actually challenge. arsenal, chelsea, and even tottenham to an extent are pretty much non-issues as far as the title goes, so it's pretty much a 3 horse race b/t manchester plus liverpool, yet united can't beat either team

just don't understand what makes city so much better than united. city have been consistently better for the past 5 years, and they've changed their squad a few times over, with only kompany, silva, and aguero being the constants, so it's obviously not luck

Reminder that >we haven't lost a PL game with Pogba in the team since October 2016.

Players who are on the last year of there contract:

-Fellaini
-Carrick
-mata
-blind
-herrera
-young
-shaw

-Zlatan will also be gone.

We are going to spend big and rebuild a proper team this summer.

>That flag

>Next year is our year la!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*draws Everton*

wow united spending big in a transfer window what a fresh development