How come you don't have a brown girlfriend Sup Forums ?

How come you don't have a brown girlfriend Sup Forums ?

Because I don't burn the coal.

Degenerate insecure pathetic pieces of shit burn the coal.

I have a superior yellow one that means my children won't have that much different of an IQ than me. In fact she's allot smarter than me so my children will probably be an upgrade

Too much baggage now and none can have a personality without it being attached to some cause.

Just hope it's not a male or you'll have a murdering psychopath that doesn't fit in anywhere.

Women are shit, stop enslaving yourself to your base instincts and you will find your mind more powerful then all of those around you.

That guy was a kike adn his wife was one of those savage south Chinks. Mine is a Nip, nearly same skin tone as me and I ain't no kike.

Virgin spotted

Asians are brown

>brown women
>baggage

Wut. If you're white they'll literally worship you

i'm not a race traitor

Bebing every successful man is a great woman

I don't want one?

Are Azerbaijanis Brown?

Self respect. Although if I met a quality one I wouldn't be opposed to anything other then sharing DNA with it. I just am not holding my hopes up thinking I'll meet a quality one.

Woman are a trap for the mind that is restricted to its instincts, great minds can find themselves ensnared as well. No great man who had a partner ever achieved what he was truthfully capable of.

because i don't want her to murder me

Bc I don't want to get AIDs and stabbed just so I can fuck an obese bitch Black supremacist liberal

Because I have a perfectly fine white one.

Never want one as a GF, but recent events really make me want to hate fuck one.

The smell.

Enjoy your feminism and divorce

Enjoy having no balls and not interacting with women in real life and just basing them on your scientific research online

Spot the virgin

hot ones are usually SJW

I would only agree to it if we could incorporate a heavy element of racial degradation in our sex life

Only women can be race traitors.

the correct term is drilling the oil

unless you take bbc up your bumhole
same reason most of us don't have any gf

same reason we are here

same reason happenings make us giddy