David Ayer is going to do a movie about Catwoman, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy doing stuffs and maybe... each other...

David Ayer is going to do a movie about Catwoman, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy doing stuffs and maybe... each other. How much of girl power bullshit and muh gay degeneracy will it have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IkMPZ7WeDck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you care so much? It literally doesn't affect you.

Is this real?

>tfw you realize how much better/smarter than Sup Forums you are, and that not EVERYTHING is "degenerate"

>dat one time when girl power bullshit triggered me

>a movie about Catwoman, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy doing stuffs
> girl power bullshit and muh gay degeneracy

GEE OP WHERE YOU EXPECTING SOME KIND OF FAMILY DRAMA OR SOMETHING?

JFC

Girls kissing girls, even on camera as pretend, is against the Lord wishes.

I'd see it for Haley.

jesus her body was pretty fucking great wasn't it

>inb4 it's still good

>I believe in god

They are really gonna let Ayer do another movie? Holy shit

her

NEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

If WB had balls, they would cast Lauren Cohan as Cat Woman.

more haley

She's clearly going to be Poison Ivy. Too Young for Cat-Woman considering Batman is aged.

She's not that kind of girl!

why not? It fared better than Dr "Iron man successor" Strange and that's without China

If Ivy ain't Alexandra Breck, this film's gonna be one giant wreck.

do you think she fucks asian men irl?

That would make Batman and his relationship with his mother, and Catwoman, waaay too creepy.

It was bad enough in DKR where Batman first felt attracted with Catwoman because she had stolen and was wearing his mother's pearls.

Did well at the Box Office and got an Oscar.

Just becasue some paid shill critics slated it doesn't mean shit

Because Suicide Squad was terrible. I don't think they are going to fool people twice with his name attached. But I don't know, women will seemingly buy anything if the marketing caters to them.

Since Catwoman is supposed to be about Batman's age and Ben is 43, cast someone his age.

Kate Beckinsale

She's going to be Catwoman, bro, and Batman always liked them young. The only oldie he is willing to bang is Wonder Woman,

Yeah because SS made a killing despite every nu-male on the blogsphere falling to their knees like good little cucks, *begging* people not to see this movie. Meanwhile Dr Quip was riding on decades of hype and marketing to china to the 9th power and still didn't make what SS did WITH china profit whereas SS was banned.

I loved Man of Steel and BvS Extended but SS is the worst movie I've ever sat through. It was embarrassing to watch.

Sorry, but the role is already hers.

Hnnng

Batfleck better fuck her.

that's actually embarassing for Marvel. don't get me wrong i enjoyed Dr Quip more than SS, but the fact that they pandered so hard to China and still got beat by SS is hilarious

>How much of girl power bullshit and muh gay degeneracy will it have?- 25 posts and 9 image replies shown.
idk lol. I'm reading the comic right now since I found out it was written by Paul Meme (Dini)

>That would make Batman and his relationship with his mother, and Catwoman, waaay too creepy.

whats wrong with a bit of a subtle Oedipus complex hint? You don't have to make a "Martha scene" out of it, but the audience may be smart enough to take the hint as to why Bats is so lenient on her cat burglary.

Wow posting a picture of a fucking character means she MUST be her.
So if I post a picture of Bane, I'm gonna be cast as Bane in the DCEU.

I'd only watch if they made out, which they won't

And Cersei literally trolled people with a bunch of stones shaped like a heart pic on instagram leading up to the GoT finale. Sometimes these people just do this get your goat.

Batman's weird enough already without going Norman Bates tier.

DC people followed her, which is WB's case, is done deal.

>tfw no haley bennett gf to bake you pies

She's too old and ugly.

alright, i'll bite only because this pattern happened with Joe Manjello

"old" to Sup Forums is "if it first bleeds, it breeds"

Harley leaves (lel) and betrays Ivy for the Joker at the end.

Harley and Ivy making out is 100% guaranteed.

I don't know about any of that, but I know there will be something positive about mexican gang culture in it like all his other flicks

No doubt. How will Ayer find a way to cram Cholos into this one! Tune in to find out!

I'm not going to call her ugly, but she's always looked shitty. They should cast a girl in her 30s or late 20s. You can have a younger actress play somebody older.

Ivy or Selina will probably be Black which sucks.

I don't mind girl power or lesbian degeneracy. a Blue is the Warmest Color sex scene between Harley and Ivy, man. wew. long they're all White girls.

Black Mask, the comic book gangster who wears a... black skull mask or black gimp mask, is going to be one of the baddies. Since he's usually portrayed as Tony Montana wannabe in cartoons and games, you can bet your ass that he'll have a bunch of cholos working for him.

DC comics book are fucked up.

Suicide Squad was garbage. I don't know how anyone over the age of 13 can say they liked it.

Literally me

Things to consider with Black Mask.
1. They're not going to pay for an actor to wear a mask throughout the movie.

2. They can't go with the Red Skull.

3. Just a talking skull head won't work because of the lips needed.

Selina is going to be played by Haley Bennet

What's fucked up about it? It's a villain beating the shit out of a hero, that's in basically every comic book.

They can follow what the recent comics has been doing and put him in a weird sex gimp mask.

This is something i'd expected from Ayer. Make Black Mask a sex freak.

>What's fucked up about it? It's a villain beating the shit out of a hero, that's in basically every comic book.

It's a bunch of strong guys brutalizing a woman and the comic art is doing it's best to make it sensual.

The guy who drew this was hiding a boner the entire time.

Black Mask is perfect only because he's packaged with possibilities Deathstroke/Dead Shot getting hired.

there's gotta be times when he's out of the mask. Of course this hinges on who plays him even.

Thought there'd be more Bennetts in this thread.

DROPPED.

you can literally go to her instagram and jack off to her summer/spring selfies. you don't need Sup Forums to find spank material do you?

DC currently has the best Catwoman. Why change things?

I'm really not seeing the sensual aspect of this. She's got a skintight suit on, but she's always got that on, it's not some special addition by the artist.

her alien head and misaligned eyes are fucked up. You only like her because she's 12 years old pedocuck

There's nothing wrong with believing in God.
What's wrong is thinking he would actually hate someone for their non-harmful preferences in love, when he's the one that is calling all the shots to begin with.

She's legal and more attractive than the goofy cunt Nolan cast. Also she's pretty buff which is a plus.

I'm okay with this if it results in lots of hot steamy lesbian sex scenes and Ivy giving Harley a tonic that gives her regeneration and super agility/dexterity like in Harley's original incarnation, after they become friends. Because Harley and Ivy were best buds, and Ivy slipped Harley the tonic because she was afraid the Joker might kill harley one day if harley didn't have a healing factor.

It's not wolverine levels, just enhanced.

DAVID AYER IS A HACK

SUICIDE SQUAD WAS THE WORST CAPESHIT I'VE EVER SEEN

ZERO TENSION WITH A BUNCH OF SCRUBS, TOTALLY HAMFISTED

If Annie isn't Cat Woman I DON'T WANT it.

THIS ISNT A CARRRRRRRRRRRRR
MORTAL KOMBAT

youtube.com/watch?v=IkMPZ7WeDck

Are you retarded enough to think studio heads care about quality and not just money? Also, plebs don't give a shit and will watch any capeshit that is shat out by Hollywood. SS made a lot of money, won an Oscar and made Harley Quinn a cultural icon, as stupid as that is.
The only ones that cry about it are Marvelfags or self-proclaimed "cinephiles" and youtube "critics".

>no lesbian scenes or eye candy because "muh patriarchy" even if it makes sense
>will probably just be female empowerment because femfags will whine if they don't get what they want
>why even bother

If it's actually GCS, the comic ends up with Harley going back to the Joker and ridiculing Ivy about her love for her.

No way in hell they'll do that and risk the backlash, though.

What backlash? The kids love them some Joker.

>Karen Fukuhara´s career is dead.

that doesn't make sense. And if it does, I don't want to be right.

After the SS ending? Yeah, it's totally happening.

I thought that if they do go the feminist route (and they probably will) there's no way they'll have Harley and Ivy be into each other only for Harley to ridicule Ivy at the end and go back to Joker.
But you're right, they most likely just won't give a fuck and bet everything on Joker's popularity.

This movie is gonna bomb.

With critics maybe but not money wise.