What A-list actor can beat up The Rock? Here's a workout vid he posted two days ago

What A-list actor can beat up The Rock? Here's a workout vid he posted two days ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=24fdcMw0Bj0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqdVrQ6p8uY
youtube.com/watch?v=ib_bWN3Ulqw
wrestlezone.com/news/224867-more-backstage-details-on-batistabooker-t-fight
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muh rock

>A-list

Also Seagal is what, 60? The Rock would kill him.

Seagal is A-list in Russia and Belarus

Seagal is also a black belt in Aikido which is vastly superior to any other hand-to-hand fighting style on earth

The rock is a garbage closeted homo who lied about his height. Big puss too.

0/10 Wouldnt learn sacred polynesian fish huntinf techniques from.

Bautista would wreck his shit

No "lift" in that video is impressive for someone his size.

Id still take the Rock whos in tip top shape while 64 yr old Seagal has spent the last few years boozing and whoring on Putins dollar.

True, Bautista is the new challenger

All Actors and Media personalities should be tested for PED (steroids et cetera).

CHEATING IS CHEATING.

This is going to sound stupid but I didn't know the Rock worked out like that. I thought he just took roids to get those muscles.

now i don't feel so bad about melting at the gym anymore

>for someone his size

what the fuck does that even mean? you lift more and get bigger, they go hand in hand. how THE FUCK does someone lift impressively for their size? what are you even trying to say?

seagull can knock people out without touching them tho

>Batista
>A-list

>implying Rock has a chance with a master of aikido, like Seagal

lol, he's fucking dead meat already

>Don't try to nigger me
Is he trying to get Black Adam a low RT score?

>Bautista
>Not A-List
Where have you been the last few years? He's pretty much A-List at this point

>memers of the galaxy
>bond henchman
>A-list

I dont know a single thing hes done outside of GotG.

Yeah I was surprised. I was expecting him to throw three or four plates on bench and do a few sets of that. But mostly he's just doing accessory exercises (which have their place, but you shouldn't build a routine around them).

Who are they cheating?

>implying GotG isn't the most popular movie on the planet

Bautista is A-list.

Big Dave would actually beat him a fight. They would get gassed as fuck though.

He's going to be in the new avengers, obviously. He will be in the new Blade Runner. He was in the latest Riddick, and in Spectre.
This might not seem like much, but it's literally on the same level as the Rock

Should May 2nd (Rock's birthday) be a national holiday?

ur mum

At first he did now he probably takes protein shakes/muscle protein shakes, eats lots of vegetables.

Steroids don't build muscle.

wonder how much Under Armor paid him for this

No

The Rock is the highest paid actor in the world. That's nowhere near being on the same level. That's barely Jason Statham-level.

THE A-lister himself, of course

And he's paid for what? What has he actually done to achieve that? Fast and Furious franchise? A fucking Disney voice over? Hercules?
He really has done jack shit

I don't get the appeal either. Also Fast and Furious fucking sucks.

In your opinion. Hes one of the most recognizable faces on the planet and box office gold from those franchises. To say Bautista is nearly on the same level is retarded.

i hope this is bait

fuck outta here, dumbass.

>A-list is a term that alludes to major movie stars, or the most bankable in the Hollywood film industry or to major recording artists, major international sports stars or other occupations such as the most successful film directors, certain high-profile media and entertainment moguls and the most notable international TV broadcasters.

Must be the roids

So who here has seen the most electrifying man in sports entertainment history drop the People's Elbow live on television among other great feats such as telling the Dudley Boys "It doesn't matter" and calling countless people jabronis?

Bautista would put up a good fight but I wouldn't consider him an A-list actor. He's just been fortunate enough to be cast in supporting roles in big films. You gotta be the lead to be an A-list actor and he hasn't crossed that line yet.

>having big muscles means you can fight

fucking ed oneil could probably choke him out

It's amazing how pussified hollywood got that they have to resort to poaching pro wrestlers for action movies more often than not now, calicucks ruined action kino.

why is he trying to fly here? is he going to be in some capeshit movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=sqdVrQ6p8uY

I said his films are on the same level as the Rocks'
Hell, Guardians is actually miles above anything The Rock has ever done, really
So the fact that Rock is such a high paid actor and highly recognisable is beyond me

that's unironically called a 'superman'

Going by john wick, keanu could take him easily

literally nothing in this workout is impressive for someone who looks that yoked

i can do all those exercises with the same weight for the same reps and he probably has 50+ lbs on me

i'm actually gonna call BS and say he strictly put this out to market/sell some shitty program or magazine

this is the type of shit he probably does for real, because you dont get his size by doing roids and fucking around with exercise bands and medium weight dumbbells

youtube.com/watch?v=ib_bWN3Ulqw

>i've never been in a gym the post

Just at a quick glance he's doing a barbell curl with 70 lb. That's enough, even for someone his size, to get the activation required to maintain muscle growth. He could probably rep about twice that weight for a short set if he wanted to, but there's no point. Plenty of "big" dudes like him only curl like 30-50 lb dumbbells (singles, for alternating dumbbell curls) to get their workout in. To put it simply, working out at 75% is enough to maintain. He's obviously not going for mass in this video. It's a higher rep count workout that's supposed to induce hypertrophy.

>ive read about lifting online, the post

>I deserve respect because I lift lots of weights in the gym
Gay as fuck desu

The fluidity of his movements are amazing. Its like highly choreographed martial arts or cirque du soleil.

Yes

>someone lift impressively for their size?

people who don't lift expect actors who are ripped to life like the Chad frat bros you see at modern gyms. Where they always try to push up their max every single lift no mater how shit the form or if their spotter has to do 30% of the work..

you figure someone like the rock also has to avoid injury at all cost. There is zero point for him to lift heavy and risk getting hurt. It could cost him millions of dollar and set back filming projects for months.

it's why I'm sure even now he would never risk fighting someone like Seagal who is a master of Aikido. Yeah the rock is bigger, stronger, younger, in slightly better shape and so on. Yet we all know Seagal would fight like the fat drunken sneaky fuck he looks like now. So he getting in a good nut shot and at least breaking a few fingers or an elbow.

Maybe

Nah, I actually workout 5 days a week and I've got 12% bodyfat. I'm more into aesthetics though.I can only deadlift like 230% of my bodyweight, bench about 150%, and and squat 185%.

Anyone who has higher billing in the film than him, like Vin Diesel did.

Honest question, did you build muscle and then cut? Or were you able to maintain a low bodyfat while building muscle? I don't want to look like a fatty while putting on size

wrestlezone.com/news/224867-more-backstage-details-on-batistabooker-t-fight
Booker T’s victory in the fight with Batista has earn him extra lockerroom respect. One source stated that Booker T dominated Batista due to having more street fighting experience.

I don't know.

CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION?

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""wrestling""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""news""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

lmao literally kys

I maintained a low bodyfat while building muscle, unintentionally. I started at 140lbs and about 14-15% bodyfat and now I'm at 155lb and I hover around 12% bodyfat. So I gained roughly 15 lbs of muscle in about 14 months.

So yeah you can put on size and not get fat. It takes a lot of focus and dedication though.

Ask me again later

Yes they do. Taking steroids without working out will build more muscle than working out and staying natty.

>pull out a gun
>shoot him
>kill him
WOW those muscles sure helped

His workout is only 4 mins. I'm not impressed. Bill Murray in his prime would kick his ass.

t. fatass

it was a hologram

SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Should May 2nd be a holiday?

holy shit
how much time it takes to complete that whole routine??

You have no idea how gay you sound

Have you never been inside a gym?

Honestly the only thing impressive here is his size and those dips

Every other lift he's doing is perfectly intermediate stuff, which is exactly the kind of lifts you should do if you are trying to maintain size and keep strength.

Does anyone have footage of him benching 280+? Or squatting 5 plates? What about deadlifts and overhead press?

Still he's looking thick, solid, and tight.

Also, he's not A-List but the Mountain can smash the Rock's face in.

What did you mean by this? Those guys are huge.

>6'2"
>5'11"