HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They're getting away with it. The narrative is more concerned with defending the BLM movement than justice for the cops.

I hope you guys didn't think this would help Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XLX6xNbhios
youtu.be/AiTgDBNQ3lU
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/06/29/concealed-carrier-just-stopped-mass-shooting-night-club-media-remained-silent/
youtube.com/watch?v=v5asE7Wj_6s
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
mtonews.com/mto-exclusive-dallas-shooter-able-walk-shoot-officers-didnt-expect-gunman-white/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice cherrypicking

Hillary is forgotten and a white black man is preaching on the news channels...

It's over.
The left has too much control of the narrative.

THIS nigga

Proof of a Zionist plot

MAGIC pls White Wizard

Is that Shaun King?

MAGIC pls White Wizard

NO MORE DEAD COPS

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XLX6xNbhios

ALL THE DEAD COPS

for that matter...

ALL THE DEAD EVERYONE! ITS THE PURGE LETS DO THIS SHIT

That is Samuel L Jackson, Fucking jews, I knew all of this was a mere facade.

The things I'd do to Mrs. Kennedy.

THEY SHOULD TURN THEMSELVES IN

>Implying you know how events affect the net votes
All major events move the needle one way or another, and I really can't see how this would hurt Trump.
Is any singular event aside from another 9/11 enough to guarantee Trump victory? Doubtful. But outright saying this doesn't HELP Trump is just dishonest and/or unintelligent.

Is there a video of BOMB-E in action?

I'm surprised they got that many piggies. I wonder if they'll see what it's like to lose a friend in an unjust way

youtu.be/AiTgDBNQ3lU

this guy is a fucking wigger cuck and doesn't get one of these memes

inb4 they blame guns, cops, toxic masculinity, fucking white males

They were the most beautiful couple, weren't they?

>POSTS PICTURE OF CNN

SHILL/SLIDE THREAD

FUCK YOU OP
FUCK NIGGERS
EAT A DICK FAGGOT

REPORT ANY OFF TOPIC THREADS IMMEDIATELY IF YOU WANT Sup Forums TO NOT TURN INTO REDDIT, FAGS

sage

The MSM is trusted by between 8 - 12% of Americans. That says it all.

>inb4
Obama and Loretta Lynch beat you to it.

Certainly the best power couple president we've ever had.

This is all a part of the gun control agenda. It is not about race, but the one percent will spin it by any means necessary to divide us all to further their agenda to leave us a nation that cannot defend ourselves against criminals, and future government controlled agencies. It would make it a lot easier if they could simply disarm law bidding citizens to further exert control over the masses.

This was not highly publicized though it should have been.
> bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/06/29/concealed-carrier-just-stopped-mass-shooting-night-club-media-remained-silent/

The one percent uses fear mongering, and emotional manipulation to control the population. They create problems to devise solutions that suit them not the people. We the people need to wake up, and realize this.

Stop the Groids,Android

#KarmaForKKKops

Make it trend.

Better start stocking up on ammo.
Jimmy Fallon will call for every last Trump supporter to be murdered in cold blood only to be met with thunderous applause and cheering.

STOP THE 'GROIDS ANDROID

(((organizers)))

I've only got a thousand rounds right now.

It's going to be like one of those zombie movies. I have to conserve ammo and make it to a Human stronghold. One bullet might alert hundreds of nog runners.

It bothers me how a raghead shot a bunch of faggots in Florida and they succeeded so totally in changing the narrative to "White people have too many guns" that Al Qaeda literally sent out a memo to their soldiers telling them not to shoot any more minority groups because if they do, their Islamic message will be drowned out by what the press chooses to believe instead.

You give nogs too much credit.
If there's a race war, the vast majority will be smoking weed and playing vidya games. The tiny insurgence they could kick up would be cleaned up in a matter of hours.

>makes wife sit on ground
Caveman alpha.

who's the wasp number 3?

>Implying inodctrination really changed
>Implying it isn't a matter of opening peoples eyes to the horrorshow

Every killing helps Trump.

JFK had horrendous back problems. He probably had to sit in the chair.
You know how he didn't fall over when he was assassinated? He was wearing a metal back brace.

Who is that nu male cunt and what did he do?

One of the organizers of the protests where the officers where shot.

>nigger kills n people because they are white
HEY! HEY! MAYBE THE VICTIMS WERE AT FAULT?! MAYBE THEY DESERVED IT? BLACKS ARE NOT CRIMINALS AND THERE'S NOTHING INHERENTLY WRONG WITH THEIR CULTURE!

>muslim kills n people in the name of islam
HEY! HEY! MAYBE THE VICTIMS WERE AT FAULT?! MAYBE THEY DESERVED IT? MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS AND THERE'S NOTHING INHERENTLY WRONG WITH THEIR RELIGION!

>cop kills criminal
WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW DARE THAT FUCKEN DOUGHNUT MUNCHING PIG OPEN FIRE ON THAT DINDU? SURELY IT WAS JUST BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK!

And he was in on it?
Heard in the radio the police doesn't buy that the shooter acted on his own and there were more gunmen?

Fucking hell i remember listening to leftover crack

What an edgy little faggot i was

>And he was in on it?
No of course not.
But he talks like a nigger, looks like a retard, and doesn't know what he's talking about.

Niggers are violent and easily overreact, as you've seen from past and recent events.

We need another cop to kill one or two more to really make the sparks fly. Maybe someone should dress as a cop and do it. It wouldn't be too hard to pull it off. Get someone to film it all with a LQ camera and upload it online.

The PD of the area is obviously going to deny responsibility, but they won't be believed, anyway.

Gotta strike while the iron is hot, otherwise it's going to get buried and forgotten in a few days, just like the dead cops. Gotta escalate the situation so that the MSM cannot ignore it.

How about killing a black news anchor or rapper? That would be guaranteed to start some serious shit.

Are they sure he wasn't mixed up with the grand wizard of the local Dungeons and Dragons chapter?

Stop the Groids,Android

>america talking shit while niggers loot and destroys entire sections of big cities
>niggers shooting cops and civilians every single day
>isn't even a white country anymore percentagewise
>even their whites are killing other whites in droves in the shool shooting of the month
>lead by a black president like most african countries
>will be lead by a woman next term like germany
>average american sallary will land on 3 dollars a month once china overtakes them economically and forces them to pay debt

Looking on from my villa in my white suburb next to the forest. When are you going to step up and take control of your country america? Is there any white americans left who could answer this?

NPR this morning, Jesus Fuck.

>On location with nu-male reporter in Dallas

>Little faggot talking about how solemn and sad the mood is.

>Soon as it's out of his mouth. hear clapping and cheering in the background

>Reporter shits himself

>quickly starts stuttering about how there are people of all races and all walls of life behind him

Did he mean to say that there were white people behind him cheering?

The regressive media played a huge part in pushing for a chimpout. They have a big responsibility in this mess.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5asE7Wj_6s

The Young Cunts were showing 200 yo pictures of the slavery days as the shootout was still going on. Look at the number of likes they get for this crap.

"Officers, apprehend the Batman.... I am the Batman."

Just woke up here in Dallas, was up all night watching the happenings. Who is this in the OP's image? Also any more happenings?

>CNN
>implying anyone trusts them
People all over the country are watching the insane left wing defend cop killers over cops, this is what makes people vote Trump. They're scared and they want real leadership not more race baiting, that goes for people of all colors.

ENDURANCE RUN

Ayumi shinoda
Kurea hasumi
Anri okita
Mizuno Asahi

Can you fuckers stop posting this shit in Sup Forums? Some of us are trying to cut back on fapping.
If you must post nudes, post niggers, those don't do anything for me.

This. Jesus Christ

Fuck you Stza stole all my vodka one time. It was extremely triggering.

If the cops aren't giving them information to run with they have to go to other warm bodies to fill up airtime.

Is that the shooter? Why does he look like a white supremacist?

ISIS =/= Al Qaeda

you mouthbreathing sister-fucking amerikike mongrel

This is really difficult to look at.

Me on the left

>The narrative is more concerned with defending the BLM movement than justice for the cops.

Of course it is. Have you learned nothing from the Muslim attacks in Europe or did you actually think the US was different when it came to this?

However, I think you are wrong about the "getting away with it". Just because the media and officials try to paint a situation one way doesn't mean the people will eat it up. Because if they had that kind of power Trump would have never made it through the first week of his candidacy.

hell yea I love this band

Pro-tip: we made both of them up, Gui.

WIZARD OF POZ
WIZARD OF POZ
WIZARD OF POZ

OWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

MINE EYEBALZZZZZ!!!!!

That actually did hurt my brain.

Stop the 'groids android

Magic pls WHITE WIZARD

Me on middle right

STOP THE 'GROIDS ANDROID

What the fuck. Does anyone else see the communist hammer and sickle in there? First I looked it was a skull then the sickle and now I'm seeing a swastika. Was ist das

>sweden
>white

Good one m8

It means you have to end yourself

I'm definitely seeing a swastika.

this pic looks like something from another planet now.

He's like a preppy civilized Conan with a bish on her knees

STOP THE 'GROIDS ANDROID!

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

STOP THE 'GROIDS ANDROID

from left
3>4>2>1

>10k more signs since I checked it 3 hours ago
ITS GUNNA HABBUN

I thank the lord every day we do not have niggers

mtonews.com/mto-exclusive-dallas-shooter-able-walk-shoot-officers-didnt-expect-gunman-white/

T. Anarchist

source?

Stop the grounds, Android!

FIRE IN THE HOLE!

why didn't the groid just shoot the rip tire?

She got a name

Cool Punctuation You Got there on That petition

STOP THE GROIDS ANDROID

MAGIC pls WHITE WIZARD

Doesn't he kind of look like black Pepe

STOP THE GROIDS, ANDROID