Ask an algerian immigrant politicaly incorrect questions

No arabs in the french team this year edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/aldosteroneworld/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When are you going back

ever, I'm here forever

retourne dans ton pays bougnoule

Do you realise that widescale immigration is destroying western culture and cohesion?

Also

You have to go back.

When will you watch this movie?

Et ce sont les memes qui vont pleurer contre le racisme anti blanc

lol, viens la, on va t'inscrire a sos racisme

>no arab in the french team
>win 2-0 against Germany

Is there a pattern ?!

es-tu musulman?
as tu été traumatisé par la saigné d'un mouton dans ta jeunesse ?

>Do you realise that widescale immigration is destroying western culture and cohesion?
do you realize mass immigration is just a symptom of a decline you initiated decades ago ?
>You have to go back.
I'm still there

what is it about ?

>I don't know who is zidane

>Zidane
>arab

Just look at his face. He isn't a mudface, he's berbère, 100% white blood.

>es-tu musulman?
non
>as tu été traumatisé par la saigné d'un mouton dans ta jeunesse ?
pas vraiment

Are white french men cucks?

Berbere white is a meme
Argentina is whiter than kabylie

some of them are yes
I dont understand the pattern, is a fantasy from the man or the wife ?

Que penses tu d'Aldo Sterone?

Qui est ce ?

You're not muslim?
Is it because your parents weren't muslim themselves or because you had the intelligence to renounce it?

Un algérien à Londres. Il dénonce l'immigration, la faiblesse de l'occident et les "societes arabo-musulmanes". Si tu n'es pas musul ca ne te parlera peut etre pas
youtube.com/c/aldosteroneworld/videos

Merci d'avoir choisi la France, Mehmet

my parents are more superstitious and pagans than muslims
I guess that saved me from Islam, but a lots of youngsters become radicalized or islamized when their parents are westernized, there is a pattern going on since a generration in all the muslims world, going towards more radicalization

>he's berbère, 100% white blood.

Why every time there is several french in the same thread they feel the need to speak french among themselves?

Is english too hard for you or do you have this lack of respect for the social rules of a place? I see that everywhere when I see French people in other countries.

ah si, il m'a pas l'air trés sérieux et aussi pas trés soigné

Among arabs, there is several sub-races, Berberes, Kabil, all that shit. Some pretend to be better than others, and some even try to be white. This is funny.

t'inquietes, y'en a d'autres qui arrivent chez toi

I like read some french sentences m8. I wanna learn another language and I don't if will be german of french, whatever it's nice

Thank them for your full penis then.

I guess you're part of the exception, the few good ones, that strike the doubt in liberal mind that #notallmuslim #notallarabs and all that shit.

Anyway, stay in peace man.

Mange du bon saucisson.

fais tu + / - europeen que lui?
A qu'elle age a tu immigré?

>Why every time there is several french in the same thread they feel the need to speak french among themselves?
Because the french are butthurt against english
First because the 100 years war, then the 7 years war, then napoleon, then WWII and WWI when america had to save them
>Is english too hard for you or do you have this lack of respect for the social rules of a place? I see that everywhere when I see French people in other countries.
the french sterotype is to be arrogant, and stereotypes exist for a reason

I like the "rebel" attitude that exist in the classical french character, but on a day to day basis, they are annoying as fuck.

je ne sais pas si je fais europeen ou pas car j'ai un nom arabe et je ne cache pas mon origine.
mais je suis occidentalisé

j'ai emmigré a mon adolescence

We won the 100 year war and the first world war.
Look like you learned the history of your host country in the (((public))) school system.

If people today seriously give half a shit about the 100y war and WW1 apart from the historic value and actually have some resent from it, they are stupid as fuck.

>We won the 100 year war
France is english rightful clay
>We won the 100 year war
pic rel

te sens tu francais ou algérien ? Parles tu en permanence de retourner au "bled"? nourris tu une défiance par rapport a la france / aux francais?

>do you realize mass immigration is just a symptom of a decline you initiated decades ago ?
FINALLY

go read a book instead of shitposting here sandnigger

Do you feel French or Algerian first? Do you feel French at all?

What do you like most and least about your host country?

What's your view on your fellow Muslims and how they 'integrate'?

Je suis un Americain, mais je parle un peu francaise.

It's nice to see an american who knows another language, the average american is pretty stupid.

When will Carthage be restored in all its glory?

>It's nice to see an american who knows another language, the average american is pretty stupid.
Stop with this smug attitude, the average world citizen isn't that much better.

>le dumb american meme
so funny and original xD

It's hard to translate jokes and wordplays it kills the flow.

What's your job?

Comment ressens-tu la montée au pouvoir des patriotes européens qui te renverront dans ton pays un jour ou l'autre ?

>te sens tu francais ou algérien ?
Algerien

>Parles tu en permanence de retourner au "bled"?
J'ai arrete de rever il y a plusieurs années deja

> nourris tu une défiance par rapport a la france / aux francais?
défiance c'est trop fort, je dénonce par contre une certaine forme d'hypocrisie, d'ignorance et d'arrogance

Algeria mentioned!

>Do you feel French or Algerian first? Do you feel French at all?
Algerian, assimilation is a meme
>What do you like most and least about your host country?
most: comfort, beauty, reason
least: arrogance and hypocrisy
>What's your view on your fellow Muslims and how they 'integrate'?
I fell like islam is a problem, and that they dont know how to put the limit
I think the west has finaly woken up, I hated liberal propaganda so much all these years

>mfw just want my team to win the Euro to piss off karim "kill the kuffars, don't give one centime to grandma" benzema

>une certaine forme d'hypocrisie, d'ignorance et d'arrogance
Développe, je trouve que nous sommes très soumis pourtant...

>When will Carthage be restored in all its glory?
when I can travel in time, become a billionaire, crush saudi arabia, take their oil, finance research and eduction in north africa, develop into a wealthy financial place and rebuild every stone of carthage

I'm a random engineer, like millions of other french people

pas d'amalgam

>>Parles tu en permanence de retourner au "bled"?
>J'ai arrete de rever il y a plusieurs années deja

What is preventing you from going back if that is what you want?

cette histoire d'assimilation c'est un meme, laissez nous nous communautariser

your mum's vagina

une réponse + sérieuse stp

Very mature, thank you.

But more seriously, without being aggressive, what is preventing you from living there? The economical/job situation?

I had a very smart algerian friend back in the days that told me that arabs and muslims aren't bad people, but since they are used to a very repressive govt and all that, when they come to a very liberal and permissive country like France, they do not have any limit to their behavior and always end up doing stupid stuff.

Do you agree with that point of view?

Tu as immigré en France il y a plusieurs années. Grace a ce pays tu vis en sécurité physiquement et matériellement. Tu parais européen et si tu le souhaitais tu te fondrais parfaitement dans la masse des locaux.
Mais voila tu as besoin de te complaindre dans la victimisation. Cela donne un sens a ta vie. Alors tu fais tout pour rappeler que tu es un immigré pour que les locaux te reproche, à juste titre, ton manque de volonté à t'intégrer.

Am I right ?

tout à fait d'accord, mais vous vous répandez tellement vite... une véritable épidémie

>Do you agree with that point of view?
100%
But a people deserves its leaders,
Look at France

et c'est que le début, attends de voir les amis de tes gamins en classe plus tard, je boirai tes larmes

>si tu le souhaitais tu te fondrais parfaitement dans la masse des locaux
voila le genre d'ignorance et d'arrogance typiquement francaise
ne viens pas m'expliquer ce que c'est de vivre dans ma situation, tu nen a aucune idée.
pic rel

that was not agressive, i like laying on your mum

Dieu merci vous n'êtes pas encore en Bretagne et les gens, hypocrites (je te rejoins là-dessus), évitent soigneusement les écoles où vous pullulez

alors pose moi une question serieuse

ma réponse ici

> pic rel

N'es tu pas hétéro, bien portant, cis, non-misereux, et caucasien

Si je suis arrogant explique moi "ta situation".

>Bretagne
Pourquoi irions nous chez les degeneres, nous allons la ou il y a du travail et de l'argent

comment ressens-tu la montée des partis type FN, AFD, Ligue du nord et autres polonais et autrichiens ? c'est la même question mais bon...

>Si je suis arrogant explique moi "ta situation".
voila ce que je te propose,
va dans un endroit ou personne ne te connait et dis aux gens que tu t'appelles mohammed pendant quelques temps, en suite reviens ici et discutons en sur un de mes fils

Ca t'irai ?

plutot bien
mon prefere reste donald trump

Merci, j'espère que tu ne dis pas ça pour me faire plaisir. Ca me touche beaucoup que tu restes loin de moi (toi et les tiens)

t'es tu fais frappé? t'as-t-on refusé un travail à cause de ca?
Ce que tu as, ne le doit tu pas en partie à mon peuple?

c'etait pourtant pas un compliment
En tous cas rennes et nantes sont foutues

Oubliez pas la finale dimanche ! allez l'Afrique des nations !

>t'es tu fais frappé?
Ca m'est arrivé a cause de mon origine par le passé, sans parler des insultes raciales
> t'as-t-on refusé un travail à cause de ca?
Oui, et les statistiques le prouvent
Il y a meme des endroits ou j'ai ete harcelé pour me pousser a la demission
>Ce que tu as, ne le doit tu pas en partie à mon peuple?
l'analphabetisme en algérie, la dictature du FLN qui gouverne l'algérie et le soutie a larabie saoudite qui finance les terroristes ? oui un peu quand meme

En plus de te dire merci tu voudrais pas une petite pipe aussi ?
on est la pour casser le puvoir des syndicats en brisant les salaires, prends toi en au patronnat

ce que tu penses de mon peuple et de ma terre me passe au dessus. Par ailleurs j'ai beaucoup de respect pour la civilisation arabe et africaine tant qu'elle ne s'importe pas ici. Mais par contre que tu n'aies aucune envie de m'envahir me réjoui grandement.

bon, ca veut dire qu'on es tous les deux satisfaits alors ?