Neo Sup Forums likes pigs now

>neo Sup Forums likes pigs now.

Just close up this god damn board

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KluItc365hU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf i hate pigs now

Really makes you snipe 5 policemen

Sup Forums has always been about law and order.

this isnt't /antifa/
yes, we like the popo

the concept of the police is necessary to a functionin first world country. Now individuals in the police? They can be good, bad, lazy, etc. just because I like cops and the job they do, doesn't mean I like all cops and think they all do their jobs.

How about people just obey the goddamn law and actually contribute something to society instead of leaching off of it? Besides, I'd rather side with cops than delusional niggers, that's for sure.

This. If bullets start flying, I'm coming to aid the blue before the black.

>third world chimps hating the police
really makes you think

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KluItc365hU

There are oldfags here, but honestly how much of this is honest to got ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH anymore, and how much of it is orchestrated false flagging?

EMTs are always fat rejects, I wish cops would beat more of them

t. nurse

>What did he mean by this?

WE WUZ LIBERTARIANS N SHIET

The population should obey the law because it empowers their own society and sense of civilization, not out of fear of being shot by their own employees.

I remember when Sup Forums called statists cocksucking fags

Look at you now

it's a crazy time when people in my profession have to come here and talk with others because "the other" social sites are full of retarded libcucks.
sure, the "n-word" is peppered all over here, but it's way better than getting shit on for doing your job.

only niggers and antifa hates cops

>not out of fear of being shot by their own employees.
Again, refer to

I will chose cops over niggers everyday. But USA cops are fucked up in no other country police kills so many people.

Turns out we just want control of the state.
You also seem to forget that Sup Forums hates niggers.
Fuck off faggot, we don't want to live in hell.

OP is probably antifa / lolbertarian who raided the board once with his transexual friends and thought he convinced everyone they should have daddy issues and hate the police to

now he's trembling in anger to find out that isn't the case and furiously making thread about "pigs"

Cops in America have it rough, I feel for them.

Cops in Canada just find ways to shakedown hard working whites with traffic traps at every turn. Fuck them.

Fucking lolbertarians
We fashy as fuck now senpai

What's your profession, nigger? Shit-eater?

calm down there, Ivan, your police are as bad as ours. You just don't see your peoples' disappearance because they are exactly that: disappearances.

only a 1/3 of our EMTs are overweight. most of the EMT guys & gals i know are really in shape. like crossfit in shape. must be your area.

>EMTs are always fat rejects
too close to home

i like good cops and dislike bad cops senpai

Better pig than nig.

i'm a professional chimp wrangler.

We realize the nigger problem is worse, and a huge part of the reason cops are assholes.

It's called growing up, kiddo.

Aren't you late for your AntiFa rally, numale?

> Not liking cops
> calling for their murder

This thread is garbage. You're garbage OP. Fuck off

>neo Sup Forums likes pigs now.

you fags have been getting mad about this for the last 4 years

we're not anarchists you BR shit

Ban this ban that how very authoritarian and SJW. Not surprising.

>dirty monkey hates Cops

of course you do

it's not that we like pigs, it's that we hate nigs.

there was alwyas a duality on Sup Forums and love hate relationship with the cops. but BLM is a group that needs to get BTFO profoundly and immediately

black people aren't the problem. it's when they turn into niggers. kind of like when you feed mogwais after midnight. so if you feed a black person crack and chicken after midnight, they turn into window smashing chimps. and it just makes everyone look bad. especially cops because the bleeding heart lib public and the momma nignogs wants "justice".

BLM = mob

>being a favela nigger
man that must suck

>board which has always had a loud NatSoc demographic
>OP thinks we hate the police

>there are black people... then there are niggers

>>>/reddit/

Cuck

Without cops, we'd need to deal with blacks directly.

No, this board has always been american paleo-conservatives who believe in the restoration of the sovereignty of the people, and recognize simultaneously that the Jews Did It, no exceptions.

>le cops are bad maymay
You have to be 18 or older to post on this board

Good goyim.

>If you don't love them it means you hate them.
The duality of a 15 year old.

Fuck off you dirty favela monkey.

>thinking you can control the state
top kek
Someone will control it but it wont be you

Is that a fucking tracking point rifle in ops pic

>likes pigs now.

No Cops are the hand of Zog, but these guys got sniped because of the current black white dynamic. Great work of the apes. I can\t wait to see this escalate

You would think a politically incorrect board would be against cops but no all these edgy teens on here are bootlickers

>Brazillian huehue wants us to fight the government without getting the police on our side first

People have power over the state to an extent.
We want more power.

ugh. i probably am cucked. i'm actually going to that shithole city Oakland to see louis ckuck. fucking hate that city. the nigger meter is off the fucking charts. not to mention the stupid ass kids who support BLM are all sucking black cock and weaving that black pussy hair are all there.

The jewluminati makes an effort to ensure that the police forces tend to violence and brutality.

Why?

Because they're a great sock puppet to pit the lower classes against. Ever notice how Alex Jones gives alot of time and energy riling people up to hate and fear the cops? That's why: they don't want people getting into politics. They want you throwing rocks at "da pigs" on the street.

But yea, as far as making sure that violent, troublesome people rise in the police forces: I think the hand of "god" (illuminati) is involved in that.

You're deluded.

Sadly, this board is no /n/ or /new/.
Too many stormfront here these days.

I miss /new/.

And cops are just idiots who couldn't make it anywhere else. That's the fucking problem. Our PD's are so swollen from Federal anti-drug-enforcement money that any Joe Blow can now be trained to screech "STOP RESISTING" and unload into somebody, and that makes them a cop.

fuck off kike

I dislike pigs when they bully innocents for smoking weed or fucking teenagers, but violent crime is real crime. It obviously needs to be stopped.

OP is right though. American and Canadian police in particular are way too highly militarized. I thought Sup Forums was for the 2nd amendment and constitutional liberty, not military police rolling around in IAVs through the suburbs the first time somebody fires a 9mm somewhere in public.

You guys are cowards, rolling over to let big government fuck your boipussies.
>supporting Trump and still dicksucking the police
embarrassing desu

Somebody's salty about sucking fat doctor dick instead of making their own decisions. EMT's are pretty stupid though. Critical Care Medic.

really makes you think

But the don't. So we shoot them.

fuck. i feel bad for that guy. eventually you're able to block out the yapping, but they tend to get violent and start pounding their fists on your chest. then one guy pushes a woman. she falls. claims she's preggers. and you know she's lying because she's too fucking ugly to get pregnant.

Outgunned Outplayed

We can use libertarian robots.

Supporting the police against feral apes is politically incorrect.

>trying to guilt Sup Forums into choosing nigs over pigs
>especially when the nigs were so dumb that they just opened fire on anyone wearing a uniform, not making calculated decisions like someone who isn't a nigger

Nah senpai, this board is just fine. It's faggots like you who pretend to be oldfags that drag the value down.

Better to keep your arm up so they can't get close enough to hit you in the first place

>bootlickers defend it

enjoy your literal police state with street executions without jury trial

Fawela man speaks out.

>tfw 6'2" master-race.
>mfw nogs around me.
>their breath stinks.
>it's cold.
>Sup Forums was right again.
>I wish I was back home cuddling with my waifu daki.

>government sponsored nigger killers
>not good
ok roberto

Obama and ISIS turned all the libertarians and an caps into fascists and crusaders

So what you're saying is that everyone should just go full anarchy and disobey everything? Yeah, sounds like a great anf fruitful plan, fucking teafaggot

It's tragic that Sup Forums has been invaded by fascists and totalitarians who worship the State.
Liberty is dead.

police state =/= having police

>police and medical professionals fight

Only in America.

In the US, you're statistically more likely to die from choking on your own food or even dying from excessive heat exposure, than being shot by a cop...and that also implies that you're in non-compliance with the law in the first place to be in such a situation, and stupid enough to be caught (because I do illegal things too, dont get me wrong). In Canada its obviously a non-issue.

So why would I vehemently be against cops again? I understand that police brutality is shitty and some cops are power tripping assholes but don't you think that all of this "Us vs. Them" shit is sensationalized?

Most cops would be on Sup Forums's side if the shit really went down.

No it isnt

Bro to be honest having seen six other civilized nations in my life now, its undeniable that we have the largest police apparatus in the western world. Its unequivocal.

The sad thing is we also once had the closest to non-existent for the longest time before that ;(

Why? Everything is working as intended.

If the choice is between hogs and nogs, I'll gladly choose hogs.

You're so retarded. Most cops are grown men with families who would obviously take the side of the paycheck that provides for their loved ones over the busted ideology of a bunch of internet crypto-fascists.

How dumb can you be?

>a fucking medpack

>Sup Forums likes pigs now.
>Now

Leftypol shills have been saying this every time a nigger gets capped since 2011. It's getting old desu

Maybe in your shitty country it is.

But police are a necessity here when niggers are burning down businesses, looting, and running around with machine guns assassinating innocent people.
Yes it is, actually. Considering just how anti-white and anti-police the mainstream media is here. You are the "edgy teen." There's no logical reason to be against the police.

always /This!

all hail the police

>make Sup Forums choose between police and blacks
>Sup Forums chooses police
oldfags wouldn't be surprised by this

The police abuse their powers so much, keep bootlicking though im sure they'll award ya for it.

>Leftypol shills have been saying this every time a nigger gets capped since 2011. It's getting old desu
99.9% those cops were in the right for doing what they did.
Learn the difference between supporting an individual policeman who was just doing his job and dicksucking militarized police that can be brought to bear against the lightly-armed populace, you fucking moron.

t. lolbertarian

>running around with machine guns assassinating innocent people.
So, these "niggers" are exactly like the police.

>thinking Sup Forums always hated pigs in the past
>Sup Forums is one person
>being this new
thanks for your opinion, joao