Stop paying for Netflix

Stop paying for Netflix.

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/popular-kodi-addon-exodus-turned-users-into-a-ddos-botnet-170203/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just signed up for netflix. Thanks for reminding me!

i did when they started blocking vpns haha

thirdworlders were a mistake.

>he pays for movies

>cinema service becomes popular
>they start inflicting their liberal cuck agenda blatantly

Dropped. Get your fucking balls out of my fucking face you piece of shit

>just bought the roku and slingtv package

>he watches movies on a computer screen

i shiggity doo bop, i shiggity doo bop

tfw I just use my parents

Kodi + Exodus

How is it?

my dad pays for it :^)

use your parents for what? (:

Why? I still have the Godfather II, Cosmos, Fast and furious tokyo drift, Zodiac, The big short, crouching tiger hidden dragon, rear window and that scientology documentary in my queue

I use their netflix silly goose

>if you don't buy movies that means you don't use a tv

>he pirates movies

>his mummy doesn't pay for it

this is objectively the right answer, I don't even live in the same country as mum and I can still use it.

>he's poor

LMAO what's it like living in a 3rd world country poorfag?

>using exodus after this shitfest

torrentfreak.com/popular-kodi-addon-exodus-turned-users-into-a-ddos-botnet-170203/

i use my brother's account

Horrible

No. Please sign up for NETFLIX TM. Only 15.99 a month! It's worth it! Check out the new Iron Fist show and Dear White People!

Is it really 15.99 a month? I thought it was like $7

>Not having your own 15TB media archive

My negroid.

>Paying for TV/movies
>Watching them on a computer screen
>Not having a dedicated piracy server that can stream to any screen in the house
???

>He doesn't use Filmstruck

>he has to doulbe post cause he fucked up

>streaming
I want reddit to leave.

I watch netflix a minimum of 4 hours a day during the week, and maybe 12 hours a day during the weekend. You'll never stop me.

I like tv shows more than movies. especially pleb shit I can watch over and over while drunk. don't you even dare try to fight me about this, because I'll own you faggot

Are you unemployed, you sound like me, all I do is watch Movies and shitpost on Sup Forums. Don't watch Shameless, that show is garbage.

pain in the ass, would rather have cable if it wasnt so fucking expensive. everything in roku is just an app that wants you to sign into a subscription based service to watch anything

slingtv is straight okay, definitely not worth a dollar more than their price

Kek, I cancelled my cable, and I can still watch the news on my computer because it lets me sign in with my cable account.

no I have a regular job and work 40 hours a week. I just spend practically every second of my free time watching shit on netflix. I also stream some shit while I'm laying in bed before I fall asleep. but it's mostly netflix

Damn dude, don't watch Shameless, it's garbage. I wish Netflix had more Brian De Palma movies.

I've heard about shameless but never seen a second of it. I'm currently watching travelers now, based on some other Sup Forums anons suggestion, since I love time travel shit. It's bretty good.

HDMI, and a 32" led.
Pls

Every time I see a thread like this I sign up for an additional subscription.

>best content producer currently
>10 measly dollars a month

Nah. Get a job.

>32"

hi michael

I got rid of every streaming service except Netflix and Amazon Prime, and now I just download everything to my Plex server and play it on my fire stick on my TV. Netflix I keep because of the ease of use and it has tons of things I like. I do autopay and it's only $11 or some shit I don't even notice when they take it out and I use it almost everyday.

what? why the fuck would you do that you tech illiterate retard. enjoy being shit at technology and paying for stuff you don't even like because you're too dumb.