Was he right?

No

No.

nope

Was he right??

No.

He was right.

Obviously

I kept expecting him to screw me over at the last minute so done his questline last. Made me feel bad for killing him a million times before.

no

Was this man right

I just finished playing FO3. Can you redpill me about NV factions?

The thing about new Vegas is that nobody was right or wrong

WE

WE WUZ BEARS N BULLS

The list for the best endings for me goes
1.Mr House
2.Legion
3.Wildcard
4.NCR

We wuz apocalyptic forces?

Was he right?

I can't remember his stance, something something shoot natives?

>Siding with Empire cucks over based Stormcloaks

It did nothing wrong.

It was right.

it was copying someone who was actually based

wait a minute

Caesar did nothing wrong.

Was he right?

>ncr
corruption, you are above law when you are rich as fuck
>legion
we call them "barbarians" or "russkies" in the past they cant build anything, just like in the Pitt add-on
>house
technocratic tyranny.1984 with wild meme house empary magic
>yes man
anything what you want.like sandbox. wanna make radiactive ponnyvile? no prob said yes man. or maybe free market fedora city-states based on trade? sure, why not

It's jews, I tell ya. Orthodox jews in synagogues looking for a world to call their own. Don't you laugh at me! I know a spell that will make them show you their true form; Sup Forums taught it to me.

He won the lottery,so yes.

I hope Obsidian make another Fallout game.

The Dead Horses should DEFEND their new homeland from the White Legs.

If you follow his missions, it's essentially the mass murder of Muslim rapefugees.

If the game portrayed Caesars Legion better and had shown some of their towns as well as expand more of their ideology I would've gone with them. Also to add a pro-Caesar companion because half of the, are "HUR DUR NCR BEST." I really don't like any side fully, maybe House but that ending is just eh...Also fuck the BoS they are praised by circle jerking Redditors who only played Fo3 before New Vegas. They treat them like the saviors of the wastes instead of the selfish cultists they are. Cool code and armor but jack shit really done. The whole wastes can't fit into a few bunkers and bases.

Was he right?

The only "right one"

Was he right?

Was she the most red pilled character ever?

tenpenny was absolutely right

WE SHOULD HAVE LISTENED

was he the most redpilled character in Far Harbor?

>we're going to take our island back. we'll make it great again

How does this make Sup Forums feel?

>Create a monolithic culture to unite and assimilate all members of society and create civil peace.

Yes.

Maybe. I just liked his voice and the background music however.

like islam :^)

The Legion camp was meant to be much larger and with more things to do there but this was apparently cut. Ulysses was meant to be the Legion themed companion but that was cut too.

Caesar's Legion was the victim of deadlines and cut content. Also if a certain rumor is true, Bethesda insisted on them being clear "evil" instead of the more morally grey approach the writers had in mind.

Lmao, underated post

ISIS-tier/10

Yes, because in the dlc Ullyses says that the tunnelers will eventually dig out of the subterranean earth to kill people in New Vegas. The only group strong enough in terms of survival skills to live through this is Caesar's Legion. House could maybe survive it, since tunnelers couldn't lore wise scratch securitrons to death, but they can swarm the citizens of New Vegas.

Caesar's Legion was praised throughout the game for their ability to protect supply lines from raiders.

In terms of survive-ability of the inevitable tunneler invasion: Legion Cesar controlled>Legion Lanius controlled> House> Independent Vegas courier controlled> NCR.

Underrated

This. Fallout 4 was as shit as I expected it to be.

He was closest imo. His mistake was trying to just 'create' a productive society where no culture existed before. Rome was great because of Romans, Caesar's Legion was shit because the people are shit.

Almost. Slavery and preferring a mob of poorly armed forces in place of more professional soldiers was a mistake

>an army of spear-chucking sillies who love to boobytrap corpses with frag mines theyve got no idea how to disarm

Hell yhea. Always help them deal with the caravan ambush on the way to novac

Yeah, I thought the permanently red sky over the camp was pushing it.

I really hate how shit Fallout 4's story was on every level. They could have done so much more with the Institute and Minutemen factions.

his only problem was forcing me to kill the BoS no matter what

Were these guys right?

no, they had to die

I'm not even touching FO4 until the GOTY version is out and the modders have fixed the game. I've learned my lesson when it comes to Bethesda games.

They put pupper brains in guns. Fuck them

Was he right?

Don't know don't care,i always blow his face off and take his star caps.

>jesawyer
>jewsawyer
>JEWSLAYER

Why is obsidian so based? Fallout:NV will be the last great fallout RPG, bethesda has gone the way of linear 'cinematic' games with minecraft autism elements to get normies to buy their shit.

John Henry Eden was based off US presidents of the pre-war era, not Dick Richardson.

Every play through I watch this idiot walk right into a desert full of radscorpions. Every fucking time.

Bingo. I'm an Enclave man but there had to be a way to avoid killing them and keeping them from Killing him.

Ave, true to Caesar he was right.

Was it autism?

>muh broken legs
>hit him and he starts running around

No, it's a nig not trying to hide his inner nog.

The only person who was right in NV was the King

The superior wasteland tribe
>muh howitzers
>muh fatmans
>muh volares

DEM LEGION WHITEYS ALWAYS BRINGIN A NIGGA DOWN

I always loved listening to John H Eden.
Malcolm McDowell did a really good job voicing it.

No, house is too old world tech for any brother hood they can't have that. and he knows it, though he didn't even have to blow them up the brotherhood is going no where and is dying a slow demoralizing death. keeping laser guns from normal people is the only thing they have left.

was he right?

No, FEV rendered the mutants sterile.

If anyone was correct it would be the enclave from FO2

Always be loyal to Brotherhood of Steel. Side with NCR, they let BoS live in New Vegas. Fuck House and the Legion.

>Was he right?
I still remember when Boone and me killed him and his buddies, shit was so cash.

What does the GOTY version consist of?

Probably numerous bug fixes and all the DLC.

Many of the biggest issues with the game aren't things that can be fixed with mods. Game is rotten to the core.

>Always be loyal to Brotherhood of Steel

As of FO4, Brotherhood is confirmed for having industry and rebuilding civilization.

I was so happy when I saw you can nuke The Institute and Synths while 100% supporting what BoS stands for.

West Coast BoS are bigger cunts/faggotss than their East Coast counterparts

As opposed to the other guys who have mastered robotics, self-aware AI and fucking teleportation.

Theres only one rational choice in FO4

I don't care who is right, so long as I can claim Veronica as my personal sex slave

>that lazy eye

>not NVR3 veronica
What is wrong with you?

Literally the only thing they use their massive scientific might these last 40 years was to develop androids to adbduct people and stir shit. And after everything, their victory means "We bunker nao, fuck the above world".

Even their own dudes say that there has been a retarded levels of focus on just a single project, and they never seem to escape this tunnelvision.

> Actually siding with the Institute.
> Siding people who made FEV mutants, kidnap people and kick out their dangerous reject experiments on the populace for shits and giggles.

The institute was science without morality. Their dream was to kill off humanity to replace it with synths.

Corbyn pls.

This guy was right though. He genuinely cares about people and is a force of good. In his own way.

Hell, i would side with the jar-brains in Mnt Massive or whatever that DLC had, at least getting them in the good ending means possible good ending for all.

Institutes victory seems so cringeworthy and edgy that i was honestly surprised at the level of my own dissapointment.

Who was the king retard chief director before Shaun who decided.

> instead of helping humanity with our insanely advanced technology where we could basically bring about conditions before the Great War
> how about we wage a war of covert genocide because uh science lol

>Not holding hands with her waifu in front of her

>Launch half their stockpile of explosives at the nearest human being, missing 100% of their shots
>Superior at anything

Shit, send a couple slaves that way and they'll run right out of ammo.

I didn't play Fallout 4, but is the reason for the whole replacing human with synths thing really just "DUDE SCIENCE LMAO"?

>lets make her look like every other girl in the game

don't talk about her like that, she is pure

too bad they made her a dyke

i bet bethesjew chimed in to tell them to put a dyke in

Yes

No, even worse, they don't have a reason. They just do it aimlessly because "it's the right thing to do".

There is no mad science what so ever. Not even pointless shit like in OWB.