Sami authors will visit Turku in Finland

ts.fi/uutiset/paikalliset/3679261/Saamelaiskirjailijoiden kiertue pysahtyy myos Turussa

Sami people have made a tour named: "Saame is reachable" and they visit also city of Turku in south west Finland.

Well known Sami authors in several books written in Sami language and also translated to Finnish: Inger-Mari Aikio, Ante Aikio, and Siiri Maga-Miettunen are visting 14 schools in south Finland: in city of Turku, Tampere and of course at the capital region. They are estimated to reach 1300 children and young in an attempt to make Finns know a little about Sami language and culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=woEcdqqbEVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking samis begging for attention so your cuck city puts up signs in Sami languages
Get out of Staaren tjielte reeeeee

FUCK OFF KEK

They should meet maris and other relatives in russia.

They do sometimes.

Is good. They feel less alone and irrelevant then. Are saamis conservatives for their own group, seeking to keep it as its noe or do they took the pozpill?

Well they don't care about genetics, that's for sure. They welcome everyone who is willing to convert into Sami. To speak like them, to use same clothes as they do and to herd reindeer. It won't matter what is your ethnic background but you will have to follow Sami rules, not Islamic rules.

What?

I tought you can be accepted as a Saami only if at least one of your grandparents is

>Well they don't care about genetics
that's because none of them are remotely pureblooded sami

Only the Skolt Sami demands this
Are they even alive today?
Must be less than 1000 people

I have heard that even Saamis in Finland

I don't know

Sami peoples live in Norway (highest population number), Finland, Sweden and Russia.
There might be some differences among the tribal traditions.

Samiland should recieve ak 47 from Russia

That's fine, but no referendum. You are only 100k people.

This nigga is from cuba or something and he is a sami
youtube.com/watch?v=woEcdqqbEVg

It's called sápmi
and they're outnumbered everywhere
not that russia would ever arm a group that has terretorial claims on russia

What does Turkey mean?

Sorry I mean Turku

Åbo
It's a rightful Swedish city

>Jon Henrik Fjällgren
>Cuban

Its hendrique fellgreen

Turku is largest trading and market plaza in Finland

Turku means a "shopping marketplace" in old Finnish, the word is not very much used anymore except it has stayed in the name of this city which dates from 13th century

Colombian*
There

He's adopted and thus the legal child of a Sami making him Sami aswell.

FUCK Sapmis

If I adopt Abdullah machmoud mohammedson it doesn't make him Swedish

This.
t. turkulainen

It's old slavonic and means maketplace.

Samis where complaining a little while ago about Miss Finland competitors using feather headdresses in a photo shoot because it was "offensive to Native Americans".

Obviously not, but my point was that the Finn was correct in his belief that you have to be a descendant(by law) of a reindeer hearder to become one yourself.

were complaining*

All sami shits must leave Northern Europe