Why exactly are Americans more warhungry than every other (non-Muslim) country?

Why exactly are Americans more warhungry than every other (non-Muslim) country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we're more normal hungry too

>what is russia
Ah, fuck, he said non-Muslim countries

it's ok you have

S

they feel safe behind their ocean sized moat.

They just haven't gotten over the imperialism phase which all cunts go through at one point or another

I lost

>Why exactly are Americans more warhungry than every other (non-Muslim) country?

See

Because we're the only ones in the developed world still playing the game. Everyone else has decided to duck out in favor of being an American client state.

decades of propaganda and brainwashing

Ok, Nikita

[ - ]

Because their corporations order the plundering of other countries oil or whatever

What game?

This. Western civilization would be fucked without American backing. chingchongstralia would be the first in line.

We'll just build our own nukes.

Geopolitics. We're the ones who still maintain an imperial disposition. We patrol the global trade routes and take China seriously when they make overtures of restricting movement within those trade routes. We take Russia's threats in Eastern Europe seriously. We maintain institutions to limit aggressive power grabs in Eurasia.

The EU simply could not exist if it had to be an instrument of hard foreign policy - there's too many disparate interests in the union to hold it together as it is now, much less without an objective outside party ensuring everyone plays by a similar set of rules.

A free-trade, hippie-dippie globalized world is not the natural order of things. Australians should know better than most what the natural order of things is - sequestered empires in competition with one another. It took two world wars and the imposition of order by an overwhelmingly powerful hegemon (the United States) to break this paradigm, and scarcely 70 years later, we've deluded ourselves into believing that the way things are now are the way things *must* be.

I would like to see the German population back that.

Me too.

They aren't tho, they are just misunderstood.

>the imposition of order by an overwhelmingly powerful hegemon (the United States)
Is this really what they teach you

>That flag
Are you that Shirvan guy who does the Caspian Report?

>The EU simply could not exist if it had to be an instrument of hard foreign policy
They probably could but it would take a massive investment/unification and a serious change in public opinion(this seems unlikely, put possible). It would be better for them in the long run IMO, no weird resentments towards us as protector/overseer.

I am fairly certain that if the Netherlands was bigger we'd constantly invade countries as well.
We're one of the most deployed nato militaries.

But our politicians are more pragmatic and prefer stability for trade over regime change.

>We're one of the most deployed nato militaries.
Not everyone else's fault that you're always the first to volunteer when the dumb Americans have gotten themselves into shit again and are crying for NATO help.

All the American "warhungriness" is at the end of the day is putting other large powers in check when they start expanding their sphere of influence to areas where it doesn't need to be or where it would give them too much power. All of America's big conflicts involve another superpower through proxies.

Even then with some nukes, Germany could not pull its weight against Russia and China to protect its interests like America does. You would fall in line and do as you are told by those more powerful or courageous, even if it hurts your own interests. It has happened before. And if you decided to do otherwise and it succeeded, you would be called a warmonger as well.

>massive investment
EU states have leaned on banks so hard that there's not enough credit available for the kind of investment it would take to get buy-in. To give you a sense of how tapped out the lines of credit are even in the prosperous Northern European states, there are state banks in Bavaria that have only been able to survive thanks to bailouts from the US Federal Reserve in the form of credit swap lines.

The EU, as an institution, cannot survive the kind of deep, far-reaching reforms necessary to rehabilitate credit markets in the European states, and it likely cannot survive a credit crunch that's likely to occur when even bailouts become impossible.

A total fiscal union may be able to sort things out on the credit side if done in the next 5 years (before the economic shocks caused by the post-war boomer generations entering retirement begin to take hold), but the demographic situation is so dire in Europe that positive economic growth may be impossible in much of the continent.

tl;dr a truly unified Europe is a dream that's dead for another two generations at least

As an addendum, the big exception is the Netherlands. Someone should give them a trophy for being able to play Germany and France off of each other in a union masterminded by the French and German politicians. Those clog-wearing motherfuckers are set economically when shit hits the fan in Western Europe.

Imperialism

>the world's cowboy

because US has only private bank but independent country
and US government doesn't hold any stock of FRB
American kids were sended to battlefields as scapegoat christian soldiers and bombing hospital forever in name of FINANCIAL PLANTATION called democracy.

we should call part of them a seigniorage hungry

Have you ever taken a look at their Christians?
They basically muslims following "Jesus".

Give man a hammer and everything looks like a nail.
Give american a gun and everyone looks like a nigger.

Give Banker a world and every country looks like exist for exchange

What makes you think that Russia is more powerful than Germany, or that Germany and Russia would be enemies in the first place?

Ever noticed how Americas leading war-pushers are almost always wh*Te? Hmm I wonder why that is...

I don't go to Sup Forums, but the answer is unironically the Jews.

because, to take interest was taboo
in Christian economical history
I never disgusting white people as slave dealer at first meeting, but to be fair, first slave dealer were also earlyest slave of finance

Because war makes us $$$

>be American
>get shot with water droplets spraying from my mouth

control of oil and Americanizing countries and enforcing laws

Are you fucking insane? The NL runs in part on Germany.

USA is the global hegemony. Imperial overstretch is inevitable.

>pays majority of UN bills
>pays majority of NATO bills
>subsidizes MANY other countries militaries and economies
>routinely patrols global trade routes
>deploys state authority to more than 200 countries within first 3 months of the year
>sets industry and regulatory standards for sea craft, aircraft, and is often copied in land transportation standards
>politically has greatest global sway due to military and economic available pressure
>has (questionably) binding defence contracts with all first world countries

Yeah I'd say the US qualifies.

>emu

I also wonder

United States war crimes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes

Lol every country has human rights violations but the US for its size and global efforts has both SUBSTANTIALLY less than other major powers like Russia, China, most major European powers, (looking at you too Gengji) and we actually have channels to persecute and hold people responsible instead of cover up or honor our fuck ups @靖国神社

america disguises its human rights violation as "spreading democracy"

Americans were born in blood and live in blood.

I don't think we are war hungry at all, most Americans hate war and if they do support war they think it should be something like "drop a nuke, fuck them" (how we won WWII).

Somehow we ended up as the world superpower, and tons of countries (including wealthy ones) leech off of us to provide for their defense etc. We get bitched at incessantly if we intervene or if we don't intervene, and how good a job we did at fixing THEIR countries for them. Its exhausting and expensive and afaict it gives us nothing at all.

IMHO, USA should start charging all other nations for the defense we provide WITH INTEREST starting with Europe.

>"drop a nuke, fuck them" (how we won WWII)

Technically we stayed and helped Japan rebuild (and Europe via the Marshall Plan). HOWEVER, nowadays rebuilding countries into democracies gets us blamed for everything that goes wrong in said democracy even if it has nothing to do with us.

So fuck them.

Population of sheep run by a European upper class

European upper class runs sheep?
no, they don't have country
I will be honest instead of you to say ''I hate Nazi and that's why I hate fucking Jewish Banker and Israeli''
When presidential inauguration, put a hand on holy bible and gaping ass to FRB, Who cares about such fake Catholic leadership?