I finally saw it, it was actually very good...

I finally saw it, it was actually very good. One of the best capeshit in a long time with great performances from Stewart and Jackman and even the loli-vene was very good.

Having said that, Sup Forums-vision can't be turned off, just like Scott Summers eyes its more of a curse than a blessing, so unfortunately there were a few things that stood out to anyone with 'the sight'.

>white people chanting USA at immigrants from logans limo, white businessman in cowboy hat talking about construction on 'The Wall'
>every single reaver is white
>in fact, every single villain in the movie is white
>perfect saintly black family being menaced by cowboy-hat wearing all-white thugs trying to run them off their land, they might as well have been burning crosses
>when making the new mutants they could have grown them in a tank as they did with X-24, or in vitro which would actually have made much more sense for a number of reasons given their goals, but the director obviously wanted all the kids to be minorities so they don't just implant fertilized eggs they literally impregnate Mexican women and go out of their way to mention they are all Mexican women, as a result every single new mutant is a minority, black, or half-latino
>this sets up shots of terrified minority 'refugees' being chased by gun-toting all-white mercenaries running for 'the border'

I didn't let this stuff ruin the movie for me. But if the director hadn't forced this shit in I would have enjoyed it a lot more. Still definitely worth seeing and probably the best acting in a capeshit to date, actually was really moving at times. Could have been perfect though.

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/logan-spoiler-interview-james-mangold/
youtube.com/watch?v=vJjB3t8bhkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dude its Texas

>he doesn't know what Texas is like

it makes sense for them to do human experimentation on mexicans though. why would they do that shit in america, lol

this it was a good movie but the anti white propaganda made it worse

>calling typical low IQ confirmation bias "sight"

You're retarded. It's exactly the same as religious people thinking miracles happen. Your "sight" is called being a fucking idiot who can't into logic.

>Sup Forums thinks its opinion matters

Funny thing that the script was writen at least a year before all this bullshit.

>Wow, it's not like there was an entire campaign before the presidency talking about cracking down on illegal immigration

>Wow, it's not X-men was about minorities since 1963.

Looks like I'm not watching this shit then

your loss.

>Did you notice that all the characters from Mexico were Mexican?
>Even the main girl was only HALF-white
>Did you notice that all the Mexican minorities were good (except the ones Logan killed but that hurts my observation)?

But the X-Men has always been about acceptance and rights for everyone regardless of who or what they are.

That and the kid with rainbow shirt and ipod is supposed to be a millennial

This.

>millennial
>2029
you's a dummy

It's good and it's worth watching for sure, its actually very good.

Yes, there is anti-white bias but it's a fucking miracle at this point if a movie or videogame *doesn't* have that in the current year so you just have to accept it's going to be there and enjoy the art for the other things that are good about it and this movie had a lot of good things about it.

>white women wouldn't want to have wolverine, or gambit or magneto or professor x's super baby

Please, they would be lining up for it. They would pay to be part of the experiment! Even if they did want to use Mexican women it would have been far easier to implant an egg in vitro and would have resulted in a 100% mutant gene instead of having a half-mutant/half-mexican normie baby. The only reason they did it this way in the film so that they could have the muh oppressed victimized non-whites trop and have every single new mutant be non-whites being chased by reavers whose ranks were one hundred percent comprised of gloating sadistic straight white cis males.

It's a good movie, but it's bias was childishly transparent.

>perfect saintly black family being menaced by cowboy-hat wearing all-white thugs trying to run them off their land

They were also saved by a white man

>they might as well have been burning crosses

You also ignored how they were being harassed because they were poor and the kid wanted to drop out of high school, as well as the black dad trying to shoot Logan without even asking what happened. But I guess that doesn't fit your jews are out to get us narrative.

>They were also saved by a white man

They all died.

>You also ignored how they were being harassed because they were poor and the kid wanted to drop out of high school

They were being harassed because they didn't want to move and wouldn't sell the land, not because they were black. But they didn't have to be a black family being menaced by cowboy hat wearing okie honkeytonk goons that were all white. The director made it that way to push his narrative.

>as well as the black dad trying to shoot Logan without even asking what happened

He wasn't an idiot, he saw the clone looked exactly like a younger Logan. He knew right away that by staying the night Logan and Xavier brought this down upon them and because of that his wife and child both died. I would have tried to shoot him too as my dying act.

It's a good movie, just don't act like its not pushing the familiar anti-white narrative. Yes, X-Men stories have always been minority analogues, usually representing Jews or homosexuals, but you can have a positive minority story without making it anti-white. It's always misleading anyway, blacks and muslims are far more hostile to jews and gays than whites, yet every time the villains, both leaders and cannon-fodder are one hundred percent white just like in The Force Awakens.

>black dad trying to shoot Logan without even asking what happened
That scene really stuck with me, the dude got some help from mutants and and got his whole family killed just for being there, he was beyond good vs evil by then, i don't know if after all that i'd ask for explanations either rather than just shooting the people who brought such tragedy to my life.

>race race race

People like you are the reason hollywood is casting everything based on race now. You may as well be a SJW. Just stop talking about it and we can go back to having straight white males be our heros all the time.

Wait, so X-men has always being about minorities and you agree that it's both predictable and fine to see an oppressed black family in it, but having a white bad guy is "anti-white".
What about the mexican gang who tried to rob and kill Logan? Was it "anti-latin american" too?

How is not being able to deal with the bad guy being white any different than not being able to deal with the good guy not being black?

>But if the director hadn't forced this shit in

The only thing that was forced was you forcing your brain to pick up all this useless shit. I bet James Mangold doesn't give a fuck about any of that shit.

>Having said that, Sup Forums-vision can't be turned off
oh boy, an autism thread

>I bet James Mangold doesn't give a fuck about any of that shit.

Wrong.

>slashfilm.com/logan-spoiler-interview-james-mangold/

>So that part you figured out early on, but what changed about the story as you were developing it?

>Well, once we started writing, we moved it to the Texas-Mexican border.

>Why?

>It seemed like a more interesting place. It seemed loaded with — first of all, more topical, in relation to what was going on in the world at the time. The metaphor of mutants as refugees on the run seemed relevant to the world. ... So the idea, then, that the border played into a strategy that Scott, Frank, and I came up with of making her, essentially, a Mexican girl. Half-Mexican. And Spanish-speaking.

>we can go back to having straight white males be our heros all the time

No one wants this, no one is asking for this, except a tiny fringe. What people want is for white males to not be the villains every fucking time.

>What people want is for white males to not be the villains every fucking time.

What's wrong with that? Most good movies have white male protagonists and antagonists.

>even the loli-vene was very good.

You have a problem since you're the only person I've ever seen make such a statement in that respect, you sick fuck.

Smart man, knows how to play the media. What he really means is that he wanted to make it feel more like a Western so he put it in the desert. The whole Mexican/refugee thing is just an after thought. Besides that's not what the movie is about.

>What people want is for white males to not be the villains every fucking time.
Who want's that shit?
Villains are great characters, they are the people who take the heroic protagonist and say "fuck you and your powers" and then proceed to beat them in almost everything untill the end, the villain is the obstacle that forces the hero to must evolve, if i was an actor i'd play villains all the time.

OP you're just an SJW but on the opposite end of the spectrum you should probably look at yourself in the mirror

>you should probably look at yourself in the mirror
With luck that will make Op realise how much he needs /fit/, maybe /fa/ as well...

Well, I didn't want to fuck her, although I'm sure there are many on Sup Forums who do. She's too young to have even developed sexual characteristics so only a pedophile could experience sexual attraction to her. As an aside she's actually five years older than Muhammed's wife Aisha was when he married her and two years older then when Muhammed consummated their marrige, when he was 53. But I'm getting sidetracked.

All I'm saying is she was legit good as an actor, admittedly the script mostly called for her to remain silent and look gloomy or hostile, but she did it very well and wasn't distracting or annoying. A bad child actor can completely ruin a film (see The Phantom Menace).

Even beaners are worse than normies.

>film where the main villain (Donald) tries to prevent innocent people from crossing the Mexican-American border

Wow. Just wow.

I don't need fit, I lift son. I'm 220 pounds of twisted steel. The /fa/ stuff maybe accurate.

>film takes palce in 2029
The only millennial in that film was the lead antagonist and the nurse. Everyone else was too old or too young.

Look at the face of the director and his past history, it's not really a surprise. He's a self loathing white faggot

>tfw Sup Forums will never stay in its containment board

Open your eyes. Look at the world sir, look around you. We haven't just spread to Sup Forums. Look at the world!

Do you not know death when you see it old man? This is our hour.

not even them, im 33, im a millenial by the proper definition, the protag wasn't even close, but maybe the nurse

please stop embarasing yourself

>doesn't even recognize lotr jokes

How embarrassing.

Ok, i'm going to assume this is clever shitposting meant to be ironic, in which case, kek!
Otherwise, damn, that's pathetic...

>youtube.com/watch?v=vJjB3t8bhkQ

>i watch spellshit

Jesus, talk about some weak damage control.

j/k i watch tons of spellshit

>why would they do that shit in america, lol

The US government has experimented on its own citizens numerous times.

Polshit aside, it was zeir gut. Im going to have a daughter in a few weeks and i started gettin teary at the end.

>Denying reality this hard

>Denying reality this hard that X-men was about minorities since 1963.

>the villain of x-men is literally a jew who escaped the gas chamber

>people still pay money for movies

But the original X-Men were all rich white kids.

>Sup Forums vision
Fuck off. Come back when you want to discuss cinema.

But Logan isn't cinema, it's a flick.

>tfw

What color would you expect some good ole boys working for an agrocorp to be?
The reavers are ex military special forces, thats typically white people
>>when making the new mutants they could have grown them in a tank as they did with X-24, or in vitro which would actually have made much more sense for a number of reasons given their goals, but the director obviously wanted all the kids to be minorities so they don't just implant fertilized eggs they literally impregnate Mexican women and go out of their way to mention they are all Mexican women, as a result every single new mutant is a minority, black, or half-latino
It was probably cheaper or older tech or they wanted them to grow naturally
X-24 was produced when the kids failed
>forced this shit
You're right about the pol vision, you see anything you dislike or disagree with or challenges you as being forced
If its the way you want it, that's natural and not forced
But if its not, muh agenda

POTTERY IN MOTION

They wouldn't be being informed of what's going on
They're just paid a few bucks and given a turkey baster and kept in a home for 9 months
They're poor
Don't you get it?

>But they didn't have to be a black family being menaced by cowboy hat wearing okie honkeytonk goons that were all white. The director made it that way to push his narrative.
So if the director does something you don't like, that's a narrative
But if you like it, that's normal
Isn't this in fact... YOUR narrative?

>spellshit

call it fantashit like everyone else

blacks couldn't read back then

>It was probably cheaper or older tech or they wanted them to grow naturally

It's literally cheaper, easier, and would have produced a one hundred percent genetic mutant instead of fifty percent, to do it in vitro and have the Mexican woman, or whatever woman you wanted, carry the egg to term without contributing her dna. We've been able to do this since the 1970's.

The only reason to literally impregnate a latino woman with your mutant experimental weaponized babie sperm would be if you wanted your experiment to fail fifty percent of the time or you really, really, really wanted those babies to come out brown or at least off-brown and latino.

>then