Supernatural live thread

New episode on now: s12/e15

can't believe we're already 15 episodes into this season!

it's a hellhound episode...and why does dean have negan's bat

it's his dads

oh shit you made this thread ~20-30secs b4 i made one so i guess we'll just use this one? no big whoop.

also yellow eyed demon's sister shows up! wow it didnt even take more than 1-2 episodes to happen, huh?

lol, i thought he said that, but wasn't sure.

that's fucking hysterical

>pussycat dolls

does anyone miss them? i always hated that nicole schzeringer bitch and i'm pretty glad that she's in the UK doing judging on x-factor UK or something #GoodRiddance!

tho the idea that a new girl band can have an eminently faceless/replaceable roster is pretty amusing, i gotta admit. i'd call my girl band "bitches in boots" cuz if ppl were combing through show listings and they see "bitches in boots" they'd know exactly what they get.

>shaddap based pellegrino is back to give lucifer a lil dignity!

Why was that hellhound toying with that chick? Seemed like it was getting ready to hump her

why the fuck doesn't Crowley just delegate some of this shit and tell someone else to deal with it since it's obvious he hates dealing it

I stopped watching at like episode one this season, does it get better at all?

why doesn't he just put lucifer back in the cage? he could just fuck with him in there without it being such a risk of him getting loose like he has him now

i like Crowley but jesus he is stupid at times just leaving Lucifer there like that

yeah you know, he goes out of his way to keep only spineless underlings around so you know they'l mark out for lucifer when he tries to offer the m shit (and then prolly just kills them for being disloyal)

you just know that lucifer is gonna junk these fanboys... prolly for making demands of him and not freeing him immediately

>Crowley is too prancey

they shoulda mentioned the bit where he possessed a woman's body just for an orgy!

>they shoulda mentioned the bit where he possessed a woman's body just for an orgy!

to be fair who wouldn't have done that if able to

haha, dumb fucking demons.

>MAKE HELL GREAT AGAIN!

lol the black guy was too demanding while the [poor little] white guy was too fanboy/asskissey all "now you're making this weird" *fingersnap*

also how is lucifer still wearing his vessel's wedding ring?

A what thread? They exist?? Never seen a supernatural thread on here before.

>that was suppose to be THE hellhound that nobody could control?

[pic related]

crowley said last episode that he found his old vessel and restored it to mint condition. he wanted to make his revenge authenticate

oh yeah you're right, so here have a half-apropos/half-doctorwho reference

this is longest running live thread on Sup Forums newfag

i've been here since season 4.

Jesus Crowley wasn't fucking kidding

>Jesus

that's just about the only thing this show hasn't touched on, eh? they must want to have a big bad for season 15-16 or something...

>The Son of Chuck is pissed that he's been stuck being a shitty rapper married to a kardashian and takes his revenge!

Thats one of the two facial expressions he can make. Good reply pic material

yeah tonight i had a decent stream going about ~10secs behind the TV so i could see what was coming up and jump over and grab it. i figured i'd toss out a few pellegrino ones "for the community" so have fun with em and use em well!