BEN SHAPIRO ABOUT Sup Forums

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O9NTAmKiP6E

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
youtube.com/watch?v=EEVQ8eu9k2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

atleast im not a manlet jew who looks about 10 years old desu

(((Ben Shapiro))) is a manlet kike who is quickly becoming irrelevant.

He's not wrong, most of Sup Forums is nothing but yelling cuck and spouting epic memes, especially when it comes to interaction outside Sup Forums. Never forget how dumb the average 4channer is, even on Sup Forums

he is so cute :3

>being THIS buttblasted
Damn benji, you literally got triggered by the mention of Sup Forums

He takes the internet and himself way too seriously, from the offset he could have played along and laughed off the jew memes in a similar way to the Faggot, but he took each holocaust joke as a personal attack on him like a little autist.

You can literally see how angry he is at Sup Forums in this video, so much so that he just goes straight for the low hanging fruit of "losers in their moms basement", I would feel bad for him if he wasn't so easy to hate.

"Sup Forums is literally a blank page where you can only post one word which is cuck and no one even wants to post anything else" -the argument

It appears a nerve was struck in Little Ben.

MASTURBATE TO WHAT BEN, CMON YOU KNOW THE LINE

Why does he sound like a 6 year old that's trying to push out a clonker?

>Channel is called Ben Shapiro Thug Life

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this

>How does this make you feel?

Why do so many threads have this theme. How I FEEL? Is this so kind of psy-op thing. What matters is what I think and do, not how I feel.

Only canada

>yfw you will never be a manlet who looks about 10 years old and allow creepy old men to molest you for shekels

I think that for a bunch of allegedly worthless masturbating pot smokers who live in their mother's basements....

It really seems strange that prominent political forces not only know who Sup Forums are, but can name the site by name and also think it is significant enough to shout down.

He's right.

"OY VEYY"

t. Ben "The Cuck" Shapiro

You know he wanted to say Goyim Children

>considering poor retards is not PC
Then why all the leftists do it?

He's right

Sup Forums is pretty shitty. I just come here to see how retarded you people can be.

Does he have that jewish hat on his head?

First post = best post

((()))
also,he blames us for saying "cuck" while he calls us "loser nerds"
And /pol is one person yeah

Who is neil

>a fucking band-aid

are you Sweden's Canada? You seem like it.

I'm so sorry Swedes.

Triggered.

oy vey

>I just come here to see how retarded you people can be.

That is like saying you are participating in a gay circle-jerk with other men to see just how debauched the gay community is.

lel rick wilson tier

a) lol no shit sherlock
b) picking your new battle strategy from Rick "never won a campaign in his life" Wilson

It's more like a trip to the zoo. I would never climb into the cage with a chimpanzee but it's fun to watch him fling shit at other chimps.

I'll do you one better, I'm not watching your faggot video!

HA!
*SKIPS TO NEXT THREAD*

He's so effeminate, he would make an excellent ladyboy slave.

he's right and we should be lining up to kiss Ben's anus. Me first!

/thread

He's mistaken on one part, yelling cuck at people isn't an attempt to make change, it's yelling insults at someone to make fun at someone. Which, yes, is being an asshole, but that's the point.

He's wrong. Sup Forums was with ben, but where he went wrong was he fell into the trap of SJWism. We obviously don't put up with anybody doing that shit, especially if it's something against Trump. He put all his eggs in one basket with Booger Eater, and couldn't handle that Trump won. Then he turned into a LOLcow, now hes a laughing stock and it's all because of us, now he can't handle it

Hey guys
#RussianStrategy #ScorchedEarth
The whole board is astroturfed
These are the real threads

CFG
Leak thread
Happenings Summary
Trump General

Citation needed.

I mean I do masturbate and smoke weed a lot but at least I live on my own. Cmon Benny boy stop generalizing

You know he's right by how triggered Sup Forums is by his words.

Funny considering how Sup Forums thinks they're "hardcore" and can't get triggered by words, unlike those liberal fruitcakes, right Sup Forums? Stay mad faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM

Jokes on him, I actually gave up pot over a year ago.

Bump for this goy. Recess is over pol we need to get work done.

>#NeverTrump
>I'm a #CruzMissile now
>youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM

Not an argument.

Cuck

>cuck
Can't do much, retards like phrases that make them feel superior
>basement dwellers
Bullshit, I'm on a third floor right this moment

It does to OP, since he's currently imagining everyone reading this thread as frothing at the mouth buttblasted angry.

just read this

Ben 'I'm proud to harass poor kids' Shapiro speaking like a true jew.

I can't understand how that faggot becomes a Sup Forums's hero.

who said we want to make the world a better place? i mean it kinda goes against the whole choas god worship angle. WWKD. what would kek do

>now hes a laughing stock and it's all because of us, now he can't handle it

He underestimated just how much of his own support came from the alt-right, libertarians, retards like us, and from others..

>Shapiro resorting to logical fallacies and name-calling
I honestly thought he was better than that.

BEFORE THE TRUMP FALLING OUT HE WAS LINKED HERE OFTEN

HE MAKES INTELLIGENT ARGUMENTS AGAINST PC LIBERALS, SAFE SPACES, ACADEMIC BRAINWASHING

BUT NOW HE'S A KUCK, THE TRUMPREICH WILL LAST 1000 YEARS

SHILLDOG MUST BE DEFEATED FOR THE GOOD OF THE PATRIARCHY, GAS THE FEMINISTS GENDER WAR NOW

He's mostly right. He didn't really fall into a trap, he's just to tightly wound to "conservatism", and honestly believed that el Rato represented those ideals better. Which is true. But Sup Forums weighs meme magic and anti-mainstream more than ideological principals, so Sup Forums turned on him.

He's right

>HURF DURF KEK KEK KEK KEK MUH ALT RIGHT

These people are cancer and downright cringe-worthy. That sensationlist attention whoring faggot Milo made them think that their keyboard-warrioring is part of some sort of revolution, when in reality It's not converting anyone and giving the right wing an even worse image

You're experience on Sup Forums is what you make it. If you choose to participate in Trump generals, and meme threads, that's what you'll get, fucking memes. I come to Sup Forums for news. Anybody that can't mentally filter the garbage from the good will get sucked into the cuck memes. No doubt, I've participated in the rick wilson threads, but beyond that I look more at news, happenings (real ones), and events. That's my Sup Forums, yours is something different

The sad part is, he is correct....

>masturbate

Says the kike manlet who was a virgin until like 30.

Don't like the lad but on this one he is right

>tfw no qt3.14 NASA nerd to watch apollo documentaries with

>He's right

Site-ation.

Needed.

Ben Shapiro is a great guy. Love watching his stuff.

I don't smoke pot :(

Fuck you, Ben.
I don't only live in my mothers basement, masturbate to anime but I also work in a trading hedge fund and make six figures. I live in my mothers basement by choice and it's a good financial decision.

See but where he went wrong was when he laid too heavily on Cruz and that bitch that pretended to get assaulted. Rather than saying "okay, cruz lost, Trump is next best." He went off the deep end and took the glenn beck route and the end, thinking his insanity would somehow save face.

He lost, and couldn't accept the alternative.

Shapiro has never been against PC, he just an edgy jew.

He's hedging his bets. He's a smart kid, what else did you expect ?

>NOT LIVING ON THE 16TH FLOOR

YGSIU

He is against PC, he just believes in having manners.

I hardly think mocking the parents of poor children is "good manners". Jews are just a disrespectful people, they even disrespected their own God when they murdered His son.

hes a cuck

>el Rato represented those ideals better. Which is true.
He was bound by political correctness like the rest of the republican party which inevitably binds him to the left. He would have given in to any demands by the left under the mistaken assumption that it was "the will of the people," making him little more than their puppet. He was too weak to tell them to go fuck themselves the way Trump does. Trump is the only candidate willing to actually stand by his principals and not cave to political pressure, which is actually just grade school style peer-pressure.

Shitposting for fun is an utmost entertaining pastime, where things went wrong is when some people started thinking of said shitposting as a political movement. This is when the cretins start crawling out the woodwork, same thing happened with gamergate

i started spouting meme in real life...
monkey see monkey do . plz HALP

ps : hol up , really make you think

better than being a fucking kike

There is no trinity in Judaism, hence there is no son of God. Son of God is a very Greek pagan concept.

>I hardly think mocking the parents of poor children is "good manners".
He was not mocking them. He said to not make the mistakes your parents did if they ended up poor, which is common sense.

HIS BREITBART COUP USING THAT FABRICATED GRABGATE SCANDAL WAS AN ABSOLUTE SHIT SHOW

I HAD RESPECT FOR HIM BEFORE THAT

AT THIS STAGE IF HE'S NOT FOR TRUMP HES FOR HILLARY AND THAT PUTS HIM SQUARELY OPPOSED TO HIS CONSERVATISM AND Sup Forums SHITS ON HIM APPROPRIATELY

i think he should go back to isarel and gas himslef
youtube.com/watch?v=EEVQ8eu9k2s

Glad to hear you're not degenarate. Now make Abdul's bed, it's time.

>What matters is what I think and do, not how I feel.
t. a person who is dead on the inside

He has said on his show that he understands people who vote Trump to stop Hillary and thinks that is a fair argument. However he says he cares more about conservatism, and he thinks that if Trump wins then conservatism in America will be transformed into a big government philosophy because Trump is not opposed to massive use of government power. Therefore he can't vote for Trump. It is a principled argument.

KEK

I don't think there are as many people here worshiping your autistic meme god as you think.

at least ben is not a fatty fat fat

/sg/ killed a few terrorists....

Problem with that is, if Hillary wins, demographic shift and 3+ Supreme Court nominees will kill any chance of conservatism in America, as well

Poland can't into basements. It's illegal.

spotted the cuck

It is a bit of a lose-lose situation in his view, he says he is very pessimistic about it. He has podcasts and you can hear it for yourself anyway.

CONSERVATISM IS ALREADY FOREVER TRUMP'D

THE "DAMAGE" IS DONE

KEEPING SHILLARY OUT OF OFFICE IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD FOR CONSERVATIVES

HE WON'T VOTE FOR HIM ON RECORD BECAUSE HE HAS TO DEAL WITH LIBERALS IN HIS LINE OF WORK AND VOTING FOR TRUMP AROUND THEM IS LIKE WEARING THE JUDEN STAR IN 1943

>*ARGUMENT*
>>YEAH WELL YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP!
>*ARGUMENT DISMISSED OUT OF HAND*

Kekekkekek he actually said cuck.

I'm glad that word is getting to the normies.

who fucking cares what some narcissistic asshole thinks?

>He was not mocking them. He said to not make the mistakes your parents did if they ended up poor, which is common sense.

Yea, but he didn't have to be a dick about it. A lot of lefties out there are oversensitive and up in their feeling about shit, but that doesn't mean you alt-right anti-PCfags can be just as dumb. A lot anti-PC people just like causing a ruckus

Bottom line is that people are fags

does he wear a black yamuka just to try and hide it

Daily Reminder:

If you are a Republican and you tell your followers/listeners that you will not vote for Donald Trump, then a substantial amount of your followers/listeners will do the same.

You are taking save votes away from the Republican Party and therefore you are supporting Hillary Clinton.

>muh principles

You are helping Hillary to get a liberal supreme court. Just come out already and admit you don't give a fuck about America.

Femanons OUT!