Future son: You fought in the Race Wars?

Future son: You fought in the Race Wars?

What will be your response?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MtVHB18KMC8
youtube.com/watch?v=9TiqyO5JQZs
youtube.com/watch?v=wbmBp8WLhjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

son, they didn't call me "The Race Warrior" for nothing.

I fought alongside the whites (As a brown dude) and won against the black menace.

You know...OP is a sliding faggot

Those shots.... too accurate for niggers, no, has to be a trained soldier of some sort.

I'm so worried I will get a daughter if I ever have a child

That and retarded

Yes, and OP predicted this very conversation, son
He was a good friend... and a faggot

My response will be:

>"Yes son, I helped make a world without white privilege a reality."

No, other people did.

I just shitposted on Sup Forums to add to the hysteria.

Response.

Since America voted for Trump, the country got back the rule of law and blacks re-learned to behave.

MAGA

No, I simply profited by selling weapons and information to both sides

Yes. I was once a Sup Forumsack, the same as your father. He was the best shit poster in the board, and a cunning warrior. I understand that you've become quite a shitposter yourself. And he was a good friend.

Kid, I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Kek controlling everything.

Lol. I fucking cringe whenever some basement dweller mentions a "race war".

All you do is just ROLEPLAY. Yeah, you get all angry at the Mujahideen in your streets, you rage on your little anonymous imageboard where you know you won't get smacked, you talk about "muh day of da rope" and look at your "white nationalism" folder. You're PATHETIC, a fucking JOKE.

How the FUCK are you going to "take back muh country" WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN BREED?! LMFAO. It's hilarious - all of you Sup Forumsfags, even your "leaders" like Milo Yiannanaafag, ramzpaul etc - NONE OF THEM FUCKING REPRODUCE. Even if you WERE dedicated, it doesn't mean SHIT when your ENTIRE FUCKING GENETIC LINE is going to be cut off because YOU CAN'T EVEN HAVE FIND A WOMAN TO HAVE KIDS WITH. LMFAO.

White women HATE you, and you STILL white knight for them and talk about "muh beauty of da aryan feeeemale". Newsflash, modern women care about three things: fucking chad, taking drugs, and "pursuing their career first" instead of ACTUALLY REPRODUCING. Meanwhile Muslim and black families have DOZENS of kids. That's not even going INTO the fact that Muslims INDIVIDUALLY are still INFINITELY more dedicated to their beliefs than even the MOST "religious" whites (as if there are even any LEFT these days lmfao).

fucking underrated

is that all Achmed?

Oh man, my son, we were high all the time. Everytime we killed a clan of shitskins we would find huge stashes of drugs.

'this is for the record, history is written by the victor. history is filled with liars, if he lives and we die his truth becomes written and ours is lost, shepard will be a hero because all you need to change the world is one good lie and a river of blood. hes about to complete the biggest trick a liar ever played on history. his truth will be the truth, but only if he lives and we die'

"I had no choice son, the humans programmed me to."

Its real, kek, meme magic, dubs, all of it

How do you think I got the nickname "the cannibal of Cleveland", son?

>implying I wouldn't eat the flesh of my enemies as a demoralization tactic
>inb4 prions, they're localized in brain tissue of people already affected

Senators! Dellow felegates! In response to this direct threat to the Blacks, mesa propose that the congress give immediately emergency powers to Hillary Clinton!"

its only cannibalism if you eat people

youtube.com/watch?v=MtVHB18KMC8

>You fought in the Race Wars?
Yes son, I killed 50 niggers; then I got my shins blown off.

>knowing is half the battle
>the other half is not getting your ass saaaaaaaaaacked.

I don't like to talk about the integration era, son

I just saw a interview of bolsonaro rekting leftists on a famous radio and i cant wait to vote for him
cucks hate him
he appears at 6:06
youtube.com/watch?v=9TiqyO5JQZs
youtube.com/watch?v=wbmBp8WLhjI

What's the difference?

Well son
>I grabbed my sks innawoods
>Made alot of pennican
>Sang campfire songs
>Came out after 10 years to a destroyed united states
>Didnt fire a single round at a human target because i forgot that black people are scared of nature so they never came innawoods

>Yes my wifes son, after we fled Sweden we came to Finland where real men could inseminate you. In Finland there were barely any niggers and not one of them any real skills and during first winter they all died after it was acceptable to not help them

>And he was a good friend.
>Ani was a good friend.

kek

fucking kek good one

You speak english today because I fought for our preservation, my wife's son.

None.

"Look into my eyes son.....do you see anything??"

"no dad"

"before the race war's there was a gleam in my eyes son.... a gleam of hope. hope for me to better my life and your grandparents life, hope that one day me and your mother would buy a little house somewhere in the country and live our lives in peace with no disturbances.. then the niggers came. they came in droves. by the hundreds dragging along anything they could and those who had nothing stole something from normal people just like your uncle Donald and uncle jeb. they didn't care about how hard we worked to get what we then had. they only cared about themselves and what they could get. at first we were friendly with them. gave them food and water. your aunt hillary even gave one family a room to sleep in for the night. they ended up robbing her while she slept then shot her as she was making breakfast. they almost killed me and your mother at a protest in dallas july 7th 2016. after that day we woke up and got our guns. we organized and began watching them. soon after they began attacking us with nigger-nades made up of malt liquor and a dirty muscle shirt lite by a "blunt". so we shot back. killed 2 the first night. then they came back with guns of there own but they couldnt shoot for shit so we only had to worry about ricochets. when it was all over the blacks that did survive signed the treaty of kfc and agreed to become our slaves again in exchange for food water and shelter. thats why mr. obama is washing the car instead of golfing like before."

"oh dad your SOOO FANNNY"

I was comfy

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE

'Yes son, and it was beautiful.
The human race united against black and brown filth. There were hard battles, but they were clumsy beasts.
It ended when we took the battle to their cruel and deceptive overlords.
They covered when we found them. Their rotting corpses still shiver when we tread the ground above them

Hey look a cartoon time to chop peoples heads off because you got butt hurt about someone making fun of your Goat fucker friend.

No, son. I didn't.

Just leave as it is?

>These blast points.... Too accurate for sand people.

Every sandperson is a nigger but not every nigger is a sandperson.

Sandpeople tend to be slightly smarter than niggers. At least they can get coordinated.

I will never forget Israel
RIP greatest ally